• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Back in 2007, Octoboy posted "Pokemon Big Borther" and he ran the game (with the help of a few select hosts) from 2007 to 2014. I thought it would be fun to bring it back and try my hand at hosting it. The game will work like this. After we start I will post the actions of said pokemon and the "viewers" ,AKA whoever wants to, will post who they want to eliminate. Each season will have a unique feature that will allow for a unique experience. We will begin with a "no theme" season.

Each contestant will be nominated by anyone who wants to. When I decide there are enough, we will begin. For the first season I will nominate 1 contestant as an example. This character will be in the game and feel free to vote it off if you so choose to.

Also there will be no RPing. This is the games section. Not the RP section.

Voting Rules:

1. Votes have to pertain to the challenge. No, “I vote out [Insert contestant here] because it is a [Insert pokemon here]" or anything of the sort

2. To clarify on Rule 1, VOTES CONCERNING COLOR, SPECIES, NAME, AUDIENCE OPINION or ANYTHING NOT CONCERNING THE ACTION OF THAT POKEMON are not allowed.

3. ALL votes are final. You are not allowed to switch.

4. Do not copy any justification word for word. Find your own way to word it.

5. Additions and subtractions to the rules can be made at any time but only by me or the CURRENT host. I can deny any changes made by the current host.

Nomination Guideline:
-All nominations need at least 1 positive and 1 negative characteristic.

-------
Season One- Winner: Gilligan the
672.png

Season Two- Winner: Captain Flounder the :618:
Season Three- Winner: Sophie the ;241;
Season Four- Winner: Drajesty the ;148;
Season Five- Winner: Theo the ;381;
Season All Star Island- Winner: Drajesty the ;148;
Season All Star Island- Runner-Up: Sophie the ;241;
Season Six Winner: Lucifer the
Season Seven Winner: Lord Deoxys the ;386;
-------
PREVIOUS CONTESTANTS/RULERS/STAFF/IMPORTANT PEOPLE

PBBG1.png
PBBG2.png
PBBG3.png
PBBG4.png
PBBG5.png
PBBG6.png

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Contestants:
King Harrod the ;210;
Sparky the ;025;

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Pierre the ;282;

He has a Timid nature, and is very painfully shy. He can be very affectionate to those he grows to like. He sometimes gets mistaken for a girl because of his appearance, as well as feminine mannerisms and interests. The fact that he's gay doesn't help matters.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Gilligan the
672.png

Gilligan wants to rule everyone and everything...but has a habit of failing miserably. He's also allergic to radishes.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Pokemon: Spice the
353.png

Personality: Despite her unevolved form, Spice is very much into spooking others and likes to make them think there is no way out of her spooky shenanigans.

Nothingjustgo.

Chris the ;284;.

Incredibly religious but doesn't talk about it much. Also obsessed with comic books and runs his own blog with his best friend Jared. He also plays video games and watches videos, but he forgets what he's doing a lot and changes at random before beating a game.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Contestants:
King Harrod the ;210;
Sparky the ;025;
Pierre the ;282;
Gilligan the
672.png

Spice the
353.png

Chris the ;284;

We have 6, the minimum I will accept is 8 MAX is 12. I will allow everyone(except me) to double submit if they want. If we happen to get 13, I will remove my nomination.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Pokemon: Vladislav the
435.png

Personality: Despite being a skunk, Vladislav has severe OCD when it comes to cleaning which can drive him insane due to his horrendous natural odor.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I will start PBB in roughly 12 hours if we do not get anymore. Maybe sooner or maybe later. Depends.
Contestants:
King Harrod the ;210;
Sparky the ;025;
Pierre the ;282;
Gilligan the
672.png

Spice the
353.png

Chris the ;284;
Jiggly the ;039;
Vladislav the
435.png

Charze

Always flyin'
Pokemon: Vinny the ;090;

Personality: Wants to take over the corporate world to run his own black market empire, but is too young and shy to get anyone to listen to him. He enjoys Blues singing, playing pool, and long walks on the beach. He is also deathly afraid of chopsticks.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Yuki the
478.png

Very outgoing, Yuki loves to makes friends with whoever she meets though she has a fear of Dark-types. Favourite hobby is cooking.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Pokemon: Norm the :599:

Personality: Very smart for his species, but constantly conflicts with himself over decision making, which is noticeable when he emits screeching noises as his gears turn.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Pokémon: Nero the :571:

Personality: A wierdo from a distant land. He's a loose cannon and is psychologically unstable, yet he is really not insane. His favorite hobby is causing all sorts of chaos with his illusions and impersonating others.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Contestents: (King Harrod has dropped out due to...unforeseen circumstances...)
Sparky the ;025;
Pierre the ;282;
Gilligan the
672.png

Spice the
353.png

Chris the ;284;
Jiggly the ;039;
Vladislav the
435.png

Vinny the ;090;
Yuki the
478.png

Norm the :599:
Nero the :571:
Reading the ;466;

----------------------------------------------------

Season 1 START!

Theme: No Theme

DAY 1- Introductions

;025;- Introduced himself to everywhile while bragging of his supposed heritage
;039;- Grabbed Sparky by the ear and told him bragging is not goo
;282;- Tried to stay out of everyone's way until Yuki introduced herself
478.png
- Became engaged with Pierre in a in-depth one sided conversation
672.png
- Started talking to Vinny and Reading about World Domination
;090;- Was hesitant to join Giligan in conversation because he felt he is too young to dominate
;466;- Offered to train and help Gilligan and Vinny become criminals
:599:- Couldn't decide who to say hi to first so they made a small screeching noise.
353.png
- Tried to spook Norm but the noise was too much
435.png
- Started talking to Chris while mentioning his OCD
;284;- Didn't know what to say so he just started bragging about his blog to Vladislav
:571:- Began studying his housemates seeing what illusion would be best suited to begin.

Please vote off who you would like. This could be someone who bored you or really anything at all ,but please state why you think they should be eliminated.

Also, refer to the index at the top for who is who.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Gonna be voting out Sparky for bragging about his heritage....even if it is true.

It's not about where you came from, it's about what you will do now. ;)

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting out Sparky for bragging about his heritage.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Voting out Sparky for bragging.