• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
This is a MASSIVE story update. All three sections contain additions to the story. Please enjoy.
-------
Staff:
Nero the :571:
Spice the ;353;

Contestants:
1. Melvin the
348.png

2. Lord Deoxys the
386.png

3. Queen Phoenix the the
250.png

4. Selena the
640.png
(Eliminated Day 9)
5. Pollis the
638.png
(Eliminated Day 8)
6. Veronica the
609.png
(Eliminated Day 7)
7. Steve the
076.png
(Eliminated Day 6)
8. Kobra the
024.png
(Eliminated Day 5)
9. Acredula the
375.png
(Eliminated Day 4)
10. Hunter the
322.png
(Eliminated Day 3)
11. Pearl Mutter the
367.png
(Eliminated Day 2)
12. Rawr the
390.png
(Eliminated Day 1)
----
640.png
- Will you stop yelling? The building was covered with vines, I just didn’t notice it. Since this is an abandoned port, I will just head back to Korvas. I know a hidden path to take myself back home. This isn’t what I thought would happen when we entered the Bug Kingdom.
*Selena leaves*
----
*In Osbourne’s cell, he has a visitor*
701.png
- Mr. Osbourne!
;056;- Hello?
701.png
- You have a phone call. After that, Ivan has allowed you to leave. Your story checks out and we have nothing connecting you to the crime. Therefore we can not keep you detained. Ivan will be sure you have a ride to Team Outlier’s base.
;056;- That will not be possible, if this is who I think it is, I will have a ride, *he picks up the phone* “Hello?”
;007;- OSBOURNE! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THE FLYING NATION? WHY ARE YOU IN JAIL?
;056;- I had a mission to undergo for King Korvas. It was a secret mission and I could not tell any of you all what I was doing. Everything is taken care of now. I am in here due to a misunderstanding, it is not a problem. Would you mind sending Kurthnaga to pick me up?
;007;- I am your second in command. You should at least have enough trust in me to let me know where you are.
;056;- Squidley, I am your commanding officer. Hold back your tongue! Now, send Kurthnaga to pick me up and we will discuss this later. That is an order.
;007;- FIND. YOUR. OWN. RIDE.
*Squidley hangs up*
;056;- What has gotten into her? She has never had enough confidence to talk back like that. Let alone disobey a direct command. *He turns to the guard* Yeah...I am going to need a lift.
701.png
- No , problem Osbourne.
----
*Ivan’s Throne Room, Ivan, and Xavier are on a conference call with several leaders*
641-s.png
- Everett, Gizmo are you two there?
645-s.png
- I am here, brother.
642-s.png
- Azzz am I, brother.
641-s.png
- Good, I have decided to go forth and lead the charge for stronger founderies and create an imagery wall around each name. I want to enact a “Law of Isolation”. Do I have the support of both of you?
645-s.png
- You have the everlasting support of me and my Kingdom.
642-s.png
- I and my kingdom will support you in this matter as well.
641-s.png
- What of the other nations? I know Phoenix, Eden and Oberon will have my support in this.
645-s.png
- Lord Deoxys and Hans will stand against us, I know their nations have a unifying relationship. I will search out other leaders to speak to, Lucifer and Machiavelli will most likely stand with us.
642-s.png
- Avalon and Glacia will definitely join us. The coldness in their hearts will want them to be separated. Korvazz will decline, his obsession will his gladiator fights conflicts will the idea of isolation. Kobra, Garon, and Reginald will be hard to convince, each for their own reasons.
641-s.png
- Hmm...that will probably make half of us. What about the ruler of the Dragon Kingdom?
645-s.png
- What about him? I have tried to actively seek him out but he refuses to show his face to anyone, hardly anyone in his Kingdom even know who he is.
641-s.png
- Okay...alright...we will be able to make due as long as we have half. This will be a hard fought fight and may even lead to a nationwide war, but I believe we need to do what is best to protect our own.
------
*Inside the safe house, at the abandoned port*
;353;- Alright, everyone. Just look around and see what you can find.
672.png
- Look at what I found!
*Gilligan nods towards a picture featuring a Beheeyem, a Conkledurr, an Elecktross and a Gengar. Next to it is a letter from a “Doctor Wise”.

Dear Xavier,
You have been a fantastic disciple and I believe you and “The Council” will finally change the course of this nation, but I have a favor. I see wondrous potential in the council member known as “Charles”. I would like to borrow him for an experiment. I believe I have perfected the art of “Brain Manipulation” and I need a test subject. Charles is a Gengar and that species is capable of mega evolution. I believe there is a way for us to destabilize the world if I can perfect this. I know a Toxicroak who would be well suited for your team, but please only allow Charles to do this if he is truly okay with this, I do not know how his brain will handle the hypnosis.
Sincerely, Dr. Abraham Wise.

;353;- Wow, this answers so many questions. Nero HAS to see this!
*As Gilligan grabs the letter and runs out to his boat a poisonous needle flies out of nowhere and punctures Spice*
454.png
- Oh me, oh my, you just have the most terrible luck with needles, don’t you dear Spice? Too bad there is no doctor to save you now!
---
Day 10: A Poisonous Lesson in History
348.png
- He becomes angry at Floyd and starts whacking him with a pie roller as he wanted to eat the last pie.
250.png
- Her temper flared at she fired a Sacred Fire at Floyd, some of the flames almost hit Melvin in the process as she was upset that he did not hit Floyd with a pie as that would have had obscured his vision.
386.png
- He believed that this Toxicroak was working with the Beheeyem and he joined in with the Ho-oh in laying the beatdown on him.
------
Vote out and give justification!

Last edited:

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Uuugh... I wanna vote Melvin....but my heart won't let me.

Phoenix for almost hitting a fellow team-member with the Sarced Fire flames for something as dumb as attacking with a pie or a pie roller.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Phoenix for getting angry over a little matter.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Staff:
Spice the ;353;

Contestants:
1. Melvin the
348.png

2. Lord Deoxys the
386.png

3. Queen Phoenix the the
250.png
(Eliminated Day 10)
4. Selena the
640.png
(Eliminated Day 9)
5. Pollis the
638.png
(Eliminated Day 8)
6. Veronica the
609.png
(Eliminated Day 7)
7. Steve the
076.png
(Eliminated Day 6)
8. Kobra the
024.png
(Eliminated Day 5)
9. Acredula the
375.png
(Eliminated Day 4)
10. Hunter the
322.png
(Eliminated Day 3)
11. Pearl Mutter the
367.png
(Eliminated Day 2)
12. Rawr the
390.png
(Eliminated Day 1)
----
250.png
- Look! He is getting away! You two go after him! I will stay here with Spice.
*Lord Deoxys and Melvin start chasing down Lloyd*
----
*At Team Outlier HQ, Osbourne has finally returned and goes to Squidley’s office*
;007;- Well, look who finally decided to show up? I guess Korvas doesn't have any assignments for you?
;056;- It was a one time thing. For now on anything he asks of me will be official Team Outlier missions and will be discussed with a group.
;007;- Fine, but that doesn't fix the problem.
;056;- Squidley, I have done things to upset you before, but you have never reacted like this? What happened?
;007;- YOU happened. You was not here so I conducted a round of PBB on my own, participating in that taught me to have confidence in myself. I am confident you were out of line so I am standing up. The boss should be held to a high of a standard as anyone else.
;056;- Oh...I didn't know. Are you staying with the team?
;007;- Why? So you can find another abandoned Pokemon you can take in and befriend so that she will roll over for you?
;056;- No, I need someone second in command who isn't afraid to challenge me when she feels I am out of bounds.
;007;- Y...Y...You mean it? You aren't upset?
;056;- Of course not. So, are you staying?
;007;- Of course! Leaving never crossed my mind!
---
Day 11: You Got Pie’d
386.png
- As the leader of the psychic nation, he used Calm Mind, so that he could clearly focus on Lloyd’s location.
348.png
- As to save the last pie for celebration, he used to surroundings to craft a mud pie to distort Floyd's vision
386.png
- He was finally ready, he then started running towards Flloyd and used Zen Headbutt
348.png
- He also started running, but tripped and accidentally threw his pie at Lord Deoxys
386.png
- As Lloyd ran away, He yelled at Melvin calling him a traitor and attacked himwuth psycho boost as punishment
348.png
- In defense, he used X-Scissor on L. Deoxys as a wat to defend himself ------
Vote out and give justification!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Lord Deoxys to lose for calling Melvin a traitor over an accident...

I mean, Melvin got this far...somehow. Might as well.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Lord Deoxys to lose for jumping to the wrong conclusion about Melvin.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Staff:
Spice the ;353;

Contestants:
1. Lord Deoxys the
386.png
(Winner!!)
2. Melvin the
348.png
(Runner-Up)
3. Queen Phoenix the the
250.png
(Eliminated Day 10)
4. Selena the
640.png
(Eliminated Day 9)
5. Pollis the
638.png
(Eliminated Day 8)
6. Veronica the
609.png
(Eliminated Day 7)
7. Steve the
076.png
(Eliminated Day 6)
8. Kobra the
024.png
(Eliminated Day 5)
9. Acredula the
375.png
(Eliminated Day 4)
10. Hunter the
322.png
(Eliminated Day 3)
11. Pearl Mutter the
367.png
(Eliminated Day 2)
12. Rawr the
390.png
(Eliminated Day 1)
----
672.png
- Crap, he escaped...thank you two for trying your best. Especially you, Lord Deoxys. I believe if he was here, Nero would crown you the winner as he informed me this was his take on Pokemon Big Brother.
386.png
- Thank you, but where is Spice?
672.png
- Pheonix took her to a hospital in the Fire Kingdom. I have already contacted Nero, he is currently at her side now.
-----
*inside the Fire Kingdom Hospital in the “Incendium” district.*
:571:- Lloyd...this is the last straw. I do not know what you and your council ate planning, but it will fail!
---------------
>ONE WEEK LATER<
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. I am here in the Flying Kingdom where Ivan has just announced he is enacting a “Law of Isolation”. He has the support of 8 other leaders. According to the laws set by Arceus; “No laws created by an individual Kingdom will come into effect until 9/18 Rulers agree.” This means there will be civil unrest until one more leader agrees.”
----
*At Team Outlier HQ, Osbourne has called a meeting*
;056;- As you know there is talk of an isolation and the kingdoms want to know where Team Outlier stands. Here with me today is a young man named Xavier Williams. He is highly intelligent and wants to work with us as long as we stand together against Ivan. Is there anyone here who does not agree?
*someone stands up*
;007;- I do not agree…
[To be continued]

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.

Pokemon Big Brother has always operated in an area known as the “Central Nation”. A neutrel land where Pokemon of all types can gather and live together. Outside the borders though lie 18 nations dedicated to each type. This has never mattered until now. Ever since “Pokemon Big Brother” began there has been peace between these nations. A peace that has been disturbed and now the entire nation has been torn apart from a war that has begun.

NOMINATIONS FOR SEASON 8 ARE OPEN! THEY WILL BE OPEN FOR ROUGHLY 72 HOURS AFTER THIS IS POSTED. I WILL ACCEPT 18 NOMINATIONS. There will be 1 Pokemon per type. WHEN YOU NOMINATE JUST STATE THE TYPE YOUR POKEMON REPRESENTS. IT CAN NOT BE A TYPE ALREADY PICKED.

Here are the Pokemon you can not nominate.

Illegal Pokemon:
Any previously nominated species
Any ruler that has yet to compete
Mankey
Squirtle
Taillow
Milotic
Golurk
Ledian
Mega Alakazam
Toxicroak
Whismur
Beheeyem
Eelecktross
Conkledurr

-------
Below is a list of the rulers, the side they picked. Why each ruler picked that side will be discovered in Season 8. Your nomination does not have to pick a side, but if you do, it is not restricted by type. EXAMPLE: Squidley is a water type but goes against the ruling of King Bastian. As last time, I encourage creativeness and for now, 1 nomination per user.

Sides for Season 8
Pro-Isolation
Flying: Ivan the
641-s.png

Fire: Queen Phoenix the
250.png

Grass: Eden the
251.png

Fairy: Oberon the
716.png

Electric: Gizmo the
642-s.png

Dark: Machiavelli the
491.png

Ghost: Lucifer the
487.png

Ice: Avalon the
646-b.png
& Glacia the
646-w.png

Ground: Everett
645-s.png

Anti-Isolation
Psychic: Lord Deoxys the
386.png

Steel: Hans the
483.png

Fighting: Korvas the
647.png

Water: Bastian the
382.png

Rock: Garon the
248.png

Dragon: ??? The ???
Poison: Kobra the
024.png

Bug: King Genesect the
649.png

Normal: Reginald the
486.png

Use this information how you please. If you want to know information about any king or kingdom just ask me. Creating something about a nation without asking me is no longer allowed AKA what happened with Pork Pies/The rock nation.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Name:Hiram Briggimbach
Pokemon Species:Slaking
Type: normal
Personality:A hero to all boys and girls in the world, Hiram is a lovable guy who does not shirk in the face of danger. He has a phobia of shooting

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Season 8 sign ups:
Team Squidley:
Flying:
Electric:
Ground:
Ghost:
Fairy:
Grass:
Fire:
Dark:
Ice:

Team Osbourne:
Normal: Hiram the ;289;
Fighting:
Dragon:
Rock:
Water:
Psychic:
Steel:
Bug:
Poison:

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Lucky the Mienfoo ♂

:619: Representing the fighting type!!!

Personality: He tries hard to help others and make a difference in the world, but is a little clumsy and is small, which makes large-scale, grandiose acts of heroism a little difficult. He likes to lend a hand in small tasks, too, though, like helping people find missing objects or carrying their heavy items. His do-good nature reinforces his wish for all of the types to be unified again.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
André the Sylveon
700.png

Personality: André has tastes that are usually considered femmine. His favorite color is pink, and a lot of his things are pink and have hearts on them. He likes fashion, and he has a taste for cute things, and he's not really emabrrased by it. André is very obsessed with beauty and looking good. He also likes love and romance, and as such he comes across as a flirt. He openly hits on people (he's openly bisexual, so guys as well as girls) he considers to be attractive, though he is usually more polite about it then most guys, because he is genuinely looking for a relationship. He also likes pairing people up who he thinks would make a good couple, regardless of gender and orientation, and jokingly teasing the two involved. He can be charming and manipulative when he wants to be. He uses his charm, charisma, and the occasional bribe to get what he wants from people. He knows just what to say to win people over, which sometimes helps him get his way in many situations. While he is polite and well-mannered, and typically acts friendly towards others, he treats people like objects to make himself feel better. He can be self-centered, and disregards how other people feel and what they need if it's not benefiting him somehow. It's not something he does consciously, it's just how he is. He was brought up believing that people's affections can be bought, and it's worked out for him so far. He grew up wealthy, and is spoiled by it. He has a taste for the finer things in life.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Ryōta the Magnezone
Representing Electric

Personality: Ryōta believes that the world is virtual and is no more than a game. As such he will do things for the betterment of himself and anyone he considers to be an ally without what others need coming into play. With that being said, he will protect and stand up for anyone who he considers an ally at all costs. He generally prefers keeping to himself and does not quickly make friends, but when he does he is great to have around.

Also he likes explosions

Last edited: