• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Season 8 sign ups:
Fairy: André the
700.png

Electric: Ryōta the ;462;
Flying:
Ground:
Ghost:
Grass:
Fire:
Dark:
Ice:

Team Osbourne:
Normal: Hiram the ;289;
Fighting: Lucky the :619:
Dragon:
Rock:
Water:
Psychic:
Steel:
Bug:
Poison:

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Lieutenant Burr ;464;
Rock Type
Lieutenant Burr is a veteran of the Rock Nation's military. He strongly opposes the younger generation's obsession with Rock Nation Pork Pies. He retired from the military after becoming uncomfortable with Garon's ruling. He is no longer comfortable with authority figures and doesn't like when others try to take control or tell him what to do. Most find him cold and aloof, so he doesn't make friends easily. However, he does have a caring side deep down (But he doesn't like to show it). He is frustrated at how quickly the Nations went to war because he knows the devastation and chaos that can come with it.

John Trainer

John Trainer
Name: Johneoxys
Pokemon Species: ;386;
Personality: A brilliant alien scientist. Always curiously studying other Pokemon. Was very secluded from others by an introverted family and found refuge in his experiments. May come off as awkward and strange due to asking personal questions. Has strange visions that even he can't explain
Psychic Type

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Johneoxys has been declined. As Deoxys was a contestant last season. Speaking of which, here is a visual list of every Pokemon that can not be a nomination:

PBBG1.png
PBBG2.png
PBBG3.png
PBBG4.png
PBBG5.png
PBBG6.png

The above list will permanently reside in the first post and will be updated once a season has finished sign ups.
---------------------
Season 8 sign ups:
700.png

Flying:
Ground:
Ghost:
Grass:
Fire:
Dark:
Ice:

Team Osbourne:
Dragon:
Rock: Lieutenant Burr the ;464;
Water:
Psychic:
Steel:
Bug:
Poison:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Khan the
612.png

Believing that fighting is a matter of last resort when peaceful methods have failed, Khan strongly opposes the idea of another war. While surprisingly smart, he can be a bit pessimistic due to having seen one too many allies downed in times of war.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Asukara the
latest

Asukara was the caster for an illegal battle-royale coliseum in the Water Kingdom, where pokemon from all over the region would duke it out using their wits, their skills, and only three moves a round. Once the coliseum was shut down, Asukara went into hiding for being associated with the illegal activities, until he heard that the kingdoms were planning to isolate themselves. Asukara has become paranoid about the crimes he's partaken in resurfacing, and believes isolation will make it harder for him to go into hiding should there be a sudden spark in the police's interest towards the case. He has a deep, masculine voice that can soothe raging beasts, and will be more likely to attempt to lull opponents to sleep with his voice than actually do the battling himself. Since he had to go into hiding, he is also willing to do anything to survive, and is terrified of police.

Use this as you please, Grey. ;)

Last edited:

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Gherkin the Male Skrelp
Poison type
Worked as a waiter at his family's french restaurant throughout most of his life, causing him to don a slight french accent. During his time there, he became a massive fan to the famous chef Captain Flounder, and he plans to follow in his footsteps and work under him some day. His dishes more or less so closely resemble Captain Flounder's cooking due to him watching his cooking series of DVDs. He will not hesitate to give tips to troubled chefs who need it, and will gladly cook for others if they lack the skills to do it themselves.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
name: freighya the leafeon[470]
personality:
thinks very highly of herself and considers hetself above most other pokemon (except for legendaries). She likes to keep herself neat and fur brushed but when it comes to nature she will get herself dirty to protect it.
may have "connections" with most trevanents. she likes to take long walks in foresty areas alone.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Jackario the goofy actor he likes to act and loves to entertain people but he's also kind of a shmooze and will do anything to get ahead and is very serious about performing. Jackario also struggles with existentialism and his place in the world as he fears he is trapped and that no one cares if he will die or not

The above quote was John Trainer's nomination. I went ahead and accepted it even though he vm'd it to me.
---------------------------------
Season 8 sign ups:
700.png

Grass; Freighya the ;470;
Flying:
Ground:
Ghost:
Fire:
Dark:
Ice:

Team Osbourne:
Dragon: Kan the
612.png

Water: Asukara the
9-mega.png

Poison: Gherkin the
690.png

Steel: Jackario the ;448;
Bug:
Psychic:

Last edited:
Koph the diglett
Ground type
He was born blind and is a somewhat simple-minded pokemon. Being blind, Koph has grown a strong senstivity to vibrations in the ground and can "see" using those vibrations. He can use his "sight" to tell the footprint and weight of other pokemon and identifies them this way. However if several of the same pokemon are close together Koph cannot tell them apart. He also becomes confused during large commotions as he cannot tell what is going on. Despite all this Koph is well respected in the ground nation as his ground and rock attacks are very powerful.

Kalobw13

Drake the;077;
fire type
personality: He's a real friend, and has a heaart of gold, but he HATES gay pokemon, and threatens to obliterate them if they tell him they love him. he's against all kinds of affection.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
https://strawpoll.de/x7abc8d

Here is a poll. Please answer it if you have time.
-----------

Season 8 sign ups:
700.png

Ground: Koph the ;050;
Fire: Drake the ;077;
Flying:
Ghost:
Dark:
Ice:

Team Osbourne:
Dragon: Kan the
612.png

Water: Asukara the
9-mega.png

Poison: Gherkin the
690.png

Steel: Jackario the ;448;
Bug:
Psychic:

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Johnny the ;049;
Johnny like hamburgers and runs his own hanburger business. He also plays some mean bluegrass on his guitar and harmonica that he always carries around. He is ardently religious and tries to follow his scripture to the best of his ability.

~Gryoine

Infernobat.

Negative
Faith the ;169; (Flying)
Faith is a very kind and thoughtful pokemon that heavily dislikes anyone with a prejudice of any kind. He actively searches for pokemon that say things he deems inappropriate and teaches them not to say something that might offend people. He tries to do the right thing but he's over-zealous and easily offended.

I'm not trying to stir up drama but I'm a little confused as to why a blatantly homophobic Pokémon was accepted? I'd object a lot less if it wasn't also stated that "he has a heart of gold" like we're seriously meant to view him in a positive light? IDK it really bothers me...

Ok, now my sign up -
Unforgiven the Pancham ;674; (Dark)
Unforgiven the Pancham was born Velvet Diamonds, but changed their name in later life. They had a happy childhood with their loving parents but one day Unforgiven got angry that their parents wouldn't buy them a doll. In a fit of rage, Unforgiven ran away from home. They ran as far as they could for hours on end, eventually finding themselves in a completely different city to before. They struggled to survive, and ending up falling in with a bad crowd. They did odd jobs and petty theft for a gang called the Shotgun-Wounds, and in exchange the Shotgun-Wounds kept Unforgiven fed and let them sleep in the boot of one of their cars. They grew up like this, always missing their parents. One day, a couple strolled into Shotgun-Wounds territory. Unforgiven went to pickpocket the couple, as they had been taught, only to have the couple recognize Unforgiven as their child. They had come looking for their child! They picked up Unforgiven, but the Shotgun-Wounds, mistaking this to be an attack, opened fire on Unforgiven's parents, killing them. Unforgiven went into a fit of rage at losing their beloved parents and went on a massacre, killing every single member of the Shotgun-Wounds.

After that day they changed their name to Unforgiven, because they could never forgive or redeem themselves for their parents death or the murders they committed. They live a life in the shadows, aloof and afraid to communicate with people as their shame is too strong. They are trying to redeem themselves and help others when they can, but it is difficult for them as they do not think they are worthy of others friendship. They are also very strong and when they are angered by injustice or cruelty they fly into a rage and do not care who they hurt. Their goal is to redeem themselves enough that the nightmares stop.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Eminent the ;196;
(Psychic Type)

Eminent is a very motherly and kind Pokemon, always looking out for others and attempting to help whoever may need assistance. She is passionate about her work, which involves healing others and would always risk her life to save others. She is selfless, charitable, and always has a smile upon her face. If she had one flaw it would be the fact that she can worry a little too much about others. She is considered a very attractive Espeon, as she keeps herself very well groomed and is often eyed up by Pokemon of the opposite gender because of this.

Kalobw13

ssorry...

I'm not trying to stir up drama but I'm a little confused as to why a blatantly homophobic Pokémon was accepted? I'd object a lot less if it wasn't also stated that "he has a heart of gold" like we're seriously meant to view him in a positive light? IDK it really bothers me...
yeah sorry, ok i'll change it, he has the "not in it for friends" personality, he's generous, but he gets mad when he sees gay pokemon. also, he has a short temper.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Two spots left! If you nominated you can nominate again! First come first serve.

Season 8 sign ups:
700.png

Ground: Koph the ;050;
Fire: Drake the ;077;
Flying: Faith the ;169,
Dark: Unforgiven the
675.png

Ghost:
Ice: