• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Violetta the Mismagius ;429;
Violetta is a legendary adventurer and collector of artifacts. She was always curious from a very young age and practiced witchcraft and magic to strength herself. She soon went on a magic powered voyage, investigating ruins and taking magical and powerful artifacts. She has incredibly strong powers. She is very smart, but disconcertingly violent.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11343911

This poll will be used to see what you guys want. Like in All Star Island each update will rotate between Squidley and Osbourne until the merge. In "ASI", the first update on the island had 2 characters eliminated from both teams, should this be the same or should Team Osbourne be the sole focus for the first update and save Team Squidley for the next one?
---------
Season 8 sign ups:
Fairy: André the
700.png

Electric: Ryōta the ;462;
Grass; Freighya the ;470;
Ground: Koph the ;050;
Fire: Drake the ;077;
Flying: Faith the ;169,
Dark: Unforgiven the
675.png

Ghost: Violetta the ;429;
Ice:

Team Osbourne:
Normal: Hiram the ;289;
Fighting: Lucky the :619:
Dragon: Khan the
612.png

Rock: Lieutenant Burr the ;464;
Water: Asukara the
9-mega.png

Poison: Gherkin the
690.png

Steel: Jackario the ;448;
Bug: Johnny the ;049;
Psychic: Eminent the ;196;

1 spot left!

Last edited:

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Lumpy the Male Avalugg
Ice type
A loving caretaker of one of the most popular orphanages. His job at the place is to watch over the little ones during their free time and keep the peace between them. He's actually a pretty friendly and hearty guy to the orphans, even letting the young ones climb and play on his back if they want to, but will get authoritative to stop any roughhousing. He hopes one day to earn enough money to keep the orphanage on the map.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Remember to vote in the poll, if you haven't yet.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11343911
--------
Spots are now 100% filled. If you missed sign ups and want to still sign up, simply contact me and you will be placed on the "Priority List" for next season.
--------
Season 8 sign ups:
700.png
(Monster Guy)
Electric: Ryōta the ;462; (Sasukat)
Grass; Freighya the ;470; (Kawaiiconcept)
Ground: Koph the ;050; (Flydol and Claygon)
Fire: Drake the ;077; (Kalosbw13)
Flying: Faith the ;169; (Infernobat)
675.png
(Pokemon Special)
Ghost: Violetta the ;429; (Pokemon Special)
Ice: Lumpy the
713.png
(Geeky Treecko)

Team Osbourne:
Normal: Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!)
Fighting: Lucky the :619: (Mug)
612.png
(Tsukuyomi56)
Rock: Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
9-mega.png
(Burakoru)
690.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Steel: Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer)
Bug: Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine)
Psychic: Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)

I will be needing a filler post for when the update is ready.
--------
Also it is time to decide the Fan-Favorite for Season 6. This will be decided like last time. The first person to answer the bolded question will receive the opportunity.

Who are the Top 5 characters you are most interested in this season aside from your own(if you have one)

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leader: Osbourne
Co-Leader: Kurthnaga
Normal: Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!)
Fighting: Lucky the :619: (Mug)
612.png
(Tsukuyomi56)
Rock: Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
9-mega.png
(Burakoru)
690.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Steel: Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer)
Bug: Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine)
Psychic: Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
--
Team Leader: Squidley
Co-Leader: Cosmic Mole
700.png
(Monster Guy)
Electric: Ryōta the ;462; (Sasukat)
Grass; Freighya the ;470; (Kawaiiconcept)
Ground: Koph the ;050; (Flydol and Claygon)
Fire: Drake the ;077; (Kalosbw13)
Flying: Faith the ;169; (Infernobat)
675.png
(Pokemon Special)
Ghost: Violetta the ;429; (Pokemon Special)
Ice: Lumpy the
713.png
(Geeky Treecko)
----------------
;056;- Why do you not agree Squidley?
;007;- I do not agree for three reasons; firstly, who is this Beheeyem? And why should you make the entire organization agree with him when we don't know him? Secondly, forcing everyone in “Team Outlier” who wants isolation to suddenly fight against it is a good way to lose members. As a team we should not b represented by one side of the entire team isn't in agreement.
;056;- And how do you know everyone doesn't agree?
;007;- Because thirdly, I don't agree. You had no reason to enter the flying kingdom uninvited just like I had no reason to enter the grass kingdom when I hosted Pokemon Big Brother. I was reckless and almost destroyed the most sacred tree in the kingdom. Maybe isolation is what we need.
;057;- Fine, if that is how you feel. Team Outlier will still stand against Ivan and if a few of them want to step away for the remainder of the war, then so be it. Anyone who leaves can rejoin after the war ends.
;007;- Well, I guess that is what it is.
*Squidley, Cosmic Mole and a few others leave the building*
;056;- Alright, now that they are gone. I am taking Kurthnaga with me and we will travel to the Fighting Kingdom and help Korvas rally his troops, but first I need to assemble my team.
*In a secret location*
;007;- Alrighty, we may be on a hiatus from Team Outlier, but there is no way we will stand down! I am going to leave and recruit someone from each “Pro-Isolation” Kingdom.
-------
>Osbourne and Squidley both traveled across the continent and gathered 9 recruits each. Before they traveled to any Kingdom, they took time for each of their recruits to introduce themselves.<
-------
DAY 1: Introductions!
Team Osbourne:
He ran to Asukara’s rescue and did not back down from finding an undercover cop
690.png
- He brought along several “gourmet” pork pies for everyone to try
:619:- He tried helping pass out the food, but accidentally dropped one of the pies
;289;- He heroically dived to grab the pie, so it wouldn’t get damaged. He accidentally crushed the pie when he grabbed it.
;464;- He rolled his eyes at the pies and did not eat any
612.png
- He praised Burr for peacefully rejecting the pies and not cause a scene
9-mega.png
-He nervously looked at his group, eyeing everyone to see if anyone of them may be an undercover cop while he ate his pie.
;196;- She began to worry about Asukara’s well-being as he looked extremely worried.
;049;- He complained that there were no hamburgers and said he would rather have a hamburger
;448;- Instead of eating his pie, he juggled a couple of pies to entertain everyone

Team Squidley:
;470;- Began brushing her fur before she introduced herself
700.png
- He walked up to Freighya and complimented her on her fur
;077;- He became pretty upset by seeing Andre, and he tried not befriending anyone
;169;- He told Drake that he should not get upset by seeing a gay Pokemon and should not allow his emotions to overcome him by seeing someone who is not like him.
713.png
- He hated the animosity between Faith and Drake, he told Drake that he could climb onto his back and slide down if that would calm him down.
;462;- He told Faith that emotions do not matter as this is a virtual world and does matter in the long run
675.png
- He tried helping Ryota by telling him this is no a game and that emotions are real
;429;- She stayed close to Ryota and Unforgiven. Learning about them and discussing her adventures
;050;- She tried to guess the three people around her and guessed a Pangoro, but the other two voices could not be detected as they were floating (Magnezone and Mismagius)
----
Vote one off of each team and give justification. Any votes with only 1 vote or 2 votes for 1 team will not be count. 1 from Team Squidley and 1 from Team Osbourne.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Lucky for dropping the food.

Voting Drake for not trying to befriend anyone.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Burr for being rude and not accepting a pie.

Drake for not accepting any friends.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Jackario for juggling food...even if it is Pork Pies or all things (seriously, what's with Pokemon Big Brother and pork Pies lately? It's weird.)

Drake for being homophobic and letting aforementioined homophobia stop him from making friends with anyone.

Kalobw13

Jhonny for complaining about hamburgurs, and Drake- and i didn't even think about the "fearing affection", i meant he doesn't see the value in it and doesn't think affection is cool. whoops, yeah i'll vote out out Drake for that

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leader: Osbourne
Co-Leader: Kurthnaga
Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!)
Lucky the :619: (Mug)
Khan the
612.png
(Tsukuyomi56)
Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
Asukara the
9-mega.png
(Burakoru)
Gherkin the
690.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine)
Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer) (Eliminated Day 1)
-----
*At Team Outlier meeting place*
690.png
- Why aré you juggleng mon food?
;448;- I...I...was just trying to entertain everyone.
690.png
- Leavé! You disrespectful Anubis!
;448;- Fine, I won’t stay where I’m not wanted.
*Jackario leaves*
-------
*At Squidley’s secret spot*
;077;- I can’t stay here with a gay Slyveon around
*leaves*
------
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. During the course of the war, I am going to dodge hyper beams and dragon ascents to interview the rulers of each Kingdom and give you a first-hand view of their thoughts! Today, we are in the Rock Kingdom and of course, with me today is King Garon. How are you?
;248;- Oh, I am just peachy! How are you, Diana?
;293;- I...am good. Why did you choose to go against the “Law of Isolation”?
;248;- My country is well known for its pork pies and I just want Pokemon of all kinds to be able to eat them. If we became isolated and only rock types could eat the pies of my kingdom...well, I would just be devastated. Famous chefs in my kingdom like Alvin Jakobs the Rhyhorn and Melvin the Armaldo do not deserve to be exclusive to our nation.
;293;- Wow. I think it is great you have such high respect for your chefs. Thank you for speaking with me, Garon. We are unfortunately out of time. Goodbye, everyone! Eat well!
----------
*Osbourne’s group head for the Fighting nation where the meet Korvas IV the Keldeo and Abraham the Terrakion*
;056;- Abraham! Korvas! I am glad the two of you were able to meet me. I and my cohorts are here to assist you in preparing to fight Queen Phoenix and the Fire Kingdom.
639.png
- Yes. Thank you. We will need all the help we can get. Young Korvas here has not experienced war, therefore the help of an ex-Lieutenant Burr is a great honor.
647.png
- TO THE ARENA!
639.png
- No, Korvas. There is no time for fun and games.
647.png
- NO! I DECLARE I SEE THEM FIGHT!
;056;- Maybe...he wants to see who is worthy?
639.png
- No, I am afraid that is not it...Okay, I will get them prepared, but Korvas? Please don’t make them do a normal arena match.
647.png
- I have something super fun in mind for them! OH! Osbourne, thank you for visiting Ivan. I am sorry he declined. I was hoping his nation would compete in my arena matches.
;056;- Wait...I thought you said that letter was an alliance, not for your arena fights?
647.png
- Every ruler who grants their kingdom permission to fight in my arena is in my “Big Happy Family” alliance! Grumpy “Potato-Face” Ivan refuses to let his kingdom participate in my arena fights. I thought if I called it an alliance, he would accept. Sadly, he did not. You may get prepared now.
*Abraham leads Osbourne and the gang towards the wash area.*
;056;- I have heard rumors about Selena and Korvas are...dating, is that true?
639.png
- HAHAHA of course not! Korvas is but a mere child. Selena, Pollis and I give me political advice and do everything we can to serve him.
;056;- Why is he the ruler if he is so young? I know his father died a year ago, why aren’t you the ruler?
639.png
- Ah...yes...Korvas III was a REAL leader. I truly respected him and he was a dear friend. For unforeseen reasons, in his will the two most important things were that his son took his place and that Selena, Pollis and myself were his main subordinates. I do everything Korvas wants, even if I disagree.
;056;- So...you support isolation?
639.png
- Of course I do, but sadly my king is too focused on his arena fights and wants to have more than just fighting types involved. I do not know why he is so focused on such things, but alas he is.
;056;- Hmmm...okay. It looks like they are ready! Let’s go out there!
*The group walks out and see four Tauros in a circle in the arena*
647.png
-In this super fun activity, your eight contestants are to stand in the middle of the circle and try to survive while the ten Tauros’ run amok.

DAY 2.1: Bull Fighting 101
;049;- Before the battle, he prayed for everyone’s safety
;464;- Being ex-military, he instantly began giving directions to subdue the Tauros quickly then he began using rock tomb to lock the bulls in place.
690.png
- While they were trapped inside the tomb, he fired a smokescreen inside so the Tauros would not be able to see to break out.
9-mega.png
- As commanded, he began to sing a soothing melody that began to slow down the Tauros a little bit, then followed it with a stream of water from his cannons.
;289;- He wanted to help little Lucky, but suddenly Asukara began shooting his water and Hiram became very afraid.
;196;- She became more worried about Hiram than herself and did not notice a Tauros almost hit her
:619:- He hopped in at the last second and saved Eminent from a Tauros by karate chopping the bull.
612.png
- He refused to use the violent strategies given to him by Burr and went for a Roar as opposed to a Dragon Tail

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Eminent for not being concerned about her own safety.