• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Khan for roaring at the Tauros instead of Dragon Tail'ing.

Kalobw13

I vote Hiram for bieing terefied of a water gun- oh no! please! don't use watter gun! nooooooo! lol if your scared of a water gun, you're gonna freak out n a war of hyper beams!

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leader: Squidley
Co-Leader: Cosmic Mole
André the
700.png
(Monster Guy)
Ryōta the ;462; (Sasukat)
Freighya the ;470; (Kawaiiconcept)
Koph the ;050; (Flydol and Claygon)
Faith the ;169; (Infernobat)
Unforgiven the
675.png
(Pokemon Special)
Violetta the ;429; (Pokemon Special)
Lumpy the
713.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Drake the ;077; (Kalosbw13) (Eliminated Day 1)
-----
*Back at the arena*
;056;- Alright, guys. Let’s go on and see what Korvas has in store for us next!
They leave, while ;289; falls asleep and is left behind.
------
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. Today I am in the Ice Kingdom and here with are both Avalon and Glacia! What made you two decide to side with Ivan and the “Law of Isolation”.
646-b.png
- Our hearts were already isolated.
646-w.png
- Why not isolate ourselves?
;293;- Wow. That is deep...Are you two afraid of a Kingdom coming after your nation?
646-b.png
- Strike them in the heart, where it matters most!
646-w.png
- It doesn’t matter. Our defenses will hold up.
;293;- Wow, that is interesting. Why are they two of you both rulers of the Ice Kingdom?
646-b.png
- I am rude. I am heartless. I am cold at heart.
646-w.png
- I am stoic, I am emotionless, I am frozen at heart.
;293;- Hmmm...fascinating. Thank you for your time, and that is all the time we have for the day. Have a good time and stay frosty!
----------
*Squidley’s group arrives at the Fire Kingdom Castle, where Phoenix is upset*.
250.png
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!
;005;-I...I...I do not know. Someone must have dropped them out in the “Fire Fields”.
250.png
- I BET YOU NUMBSKULLS EVEN TRIED TO FIND THEM!
;005;- Um...w...w...we did.
250.png
- Great, that is just great. They are vitally important.
;007;- Um...Miss Phoenix?
250.png
- WHAT? Oh, Squidley. Glad you were able to make it! I need your help. My cohorts were bringing me some Fire Stones so I could evolve some of my strongest rookies, but along the way they lost them. Would you mind sending your group out to find some of them?
;007;- Sure! Alright, gang! You know your mission. Go find those stones!

DAY 2.2: Stone Search
675.png
- Quickly found a stone and felt they were closer to redemption
;470;- Found the stone like she knew she would
713.png
- Saw something shiny that he thought the kids would like and found a fire stone next to it
;462;- Was bitterly upset about not being able to find a stone, so that he could level up
;169;- He found two stones and gave Ryota one of the two stones.
;050;- Her blindness kept her from realizing there was a stone in front of her face
700.png
- Finds the stone in front of Koph and uses fairy wind to carry it so his ribbons don't get dirty
;429;- Her searching is useless as she is unable to find one, she uses her magic to open a portal and she grabs one from her collection.

Last edited:

Kalobw13

Ryota for getting mad over a stone

Sasukat

Back from the dead
Voting Koph for being unable to find a stone right in front of her when she's a digging pokemon

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Koph because her blindness is not helping at all.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Ryota for getting upset over his failure.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leader: Osbourne
Co-Leader: Kurthnaga
Lucky the :619: (Mug)
Khan the
612.png
(Tsukuyomi56)
Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
Asukara the
9-mega.png
(Burakoru)
Gherkin the
690.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine)
Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!) (Eliminated Day 2)
Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer) (Eliminated Day 1)
-----
*Back in the fire fields*
;462;- BZZT-Virtual Simulation over-BZZT-Time to leave Bzzt
*Ryota leaves*
------
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. Today I am in the Dragon Kingdom and I will visit king...um...wait...does anyone really not know his name? As you can tell, the Dragon Kingdom is a walled off kingdom where no one is allowed in. Watch what happens when I do this!
*Diana walks up to one of the
697.png
guards*
----------
697.png
- You are not allowed to enter. Leave.
;293;- I just want to talk to your ruler about why he doesn’t want isolation. I mean, if he wants isolation, why does his kingdom have walls? In fact, I remember that these walls were built like a year or two ago. Why was that?
697.png
- It does not concern you. Our ruler built these walls because he wanted to, but that does not mean he wants isolation.
;293;- He doesn’t want anyone to enter his nation, but he also doesn’t want his citizens to be denyed entry into other Kingdoms. That sounds pretty one sided to me.
697.png
- Our ruler has his reasons. Now, leave.
;293;- Fine, but I will crack the secrets of your King. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with information, but that is all the time we have for today. Bye.
----------
*Back at Korvas’ castle*
647.png
- NOW, THERE WILL BE A FEAST!
639.png
- Come on sire, we need to start preparations. Not eat.
647.png
- I agree! There can not be a feast if it is not prepared! We have a problem.
639.png
- Excellent! I will have the finest chefs in the Fighting Kingdom prepare a wondrous meal while you train these recruits brought in by Osbourne.
647.png
- Nope! Osbourne’s recruits will prepare the meal for us!
;056;- Um...you are making a mistake. I did not bring chefs...well except Gherkin. They won’t be able to fix a royal meal.
647.png
- They can if they work at it! It will be a feast for the ages!

DAY 3.1: A Feast for the Ages?
612.png
- He peacefully prepared a peaceful salad.
9-mega.png
- He prepared stuffed mushrooms and mozzerella sticks for the appitizers.
690.png
- He could tell Burr did not have experience cooking, so he tried teaching him to cook the way Captain Flounder cooks.
;464;- He was not happy that Gherkin assumed he did not know how to cook just because he has a different method of cooking and refused to be trained by the professional chef.
:619:- Did his best to help Gherkin the very best he could, but at one point he tripped and dropped a box of potatoes
;196;- She not only helped Lucky pick up his potatoes but then assisted him in peeling them for the potato soup
;049;- He cooked his amazing 3.5 star hamburgers, but added more cajun spices than most people would prefer