• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Lucky for dropping the potatoes.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Brr for refusing help.

Someone is going to get food poisoning I'm sure.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Lucky for being a bit clumsy.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leader: Squidley
Co-Leader: Cosmic Mole
André the
700.png
(Monster Guy)
Freighya the ;470; (Kawaiiconcept)
Koph the ;050; (Flydol and Claygon)
Faith the ;169; (Infernobat)
Unforgiven the
675.png
(Pokemon Special)
Violetta the ;429; (Pokemon Special)
Lumpy the
713.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Ryōta the ;462; (Sasukat) (Eliminated Day 2)
Drake the ;077; (Kalosbw13) (Eliminated Day 1)
-----
*Back in the kitchen*
:619:- Osbourne, As much as I have enjoyed traveling with you, I think I am going to stay here in the presence of Lord Korvas. It will allow me to hone my balance and be able to help others more effectively.
*Lucky ventures deeper into the palace*
------
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson with WRPNews. Today I am in the Ghost Kingdom, with the winner of Pokemon Big Brother season 6; Lucifer the Giratina. Where his kindness on the show proved he is not one to be feared, but that is of course not why I am here. You have been one about peace proving you are not as scary as to was to be believed, why then did you choose to isolate your kingdom? That doesn’t make sense.
:487:- I wanted to do the will of my people. So, I held an emergency vote and the vast majority choose to isolate. As the fair and just ruler that I am, I went with what my people wanted over the desires of my own.
;293;- So, can we say you are to be blamed for the war? If you had gone with how you felt, there would have been a majority and there would have been no war. So, shouldn’t we blame you?
;487;- I guess you can if you want, but I do not see it to be my fault. Every leader had a reason for choosing what they choose and for any other reason could have chosen the other. We all had a hand in what we choose. I do not regret and will not back down from what I have picked as my people have made their decision.
;293;- Have you spoken to Squidley since the end of PBB? Did she influence your decision?
;487;- No, I have not. She has been concerned with her boss and I have had my focus on being the fairest ruler possible. Plus, I said that my people choose this, now what was the primary factor that influenced them? I do not know and it doesn’t matter.
;293;- Well, I believe we are out of time now. Have a good day!
*Camera turns off*
;293;- Is the camera off? Good. Lucifer?
;487;- Yes?
;293;- Didn’t you have a contestant obsessed with the Rock Kingdom? I think his name was...James?
;487;- I did. I’d say if you want to contact him, Reginald of the Normal Kingdom should be able to help. I hear James has become quite the...activist.
;293;- Alright! Thank you.
----------
*Back at the Fire Kingdom Castle*
;250;- Squidley! Thank you for finding those stones. Now, what may I assist you all with?
;007;- We had heard you were preparing to attack the fighting nation. I have brought this group along to help you.
;250;- Oh, good. I am glad to know Team Ou---
;007;- Not Team Outlier. Just me. Osbourne and I have had a bit of a...disagreement on which side is right.
;250;- I see. Well, you have chosen right. I guess you would like me to help your guys train?
;007;- Yes. I have heard the Fire Kingdom is known for their Fiery Geysers?
;250;- Oh yes we are...

DAY 3.2: Fire...Geysers?
700.png
Skillfully dodged the geysers until he noticed some dirt on his paw. He was nicked by the flames while trying to clean himself
675.png
- Their time with shotgun wounds taught them to focus on their surroundings and was easily able to dodge the geysers.
;470;- She did a decent job dodging until she became fearful that the Earth was in pain. She nearly burned herself while using sand attack to try to clog the geysers
;169;- Was too focused on giving advice to Freighya, that he didn’t see a geyser shoot up
;050;- She soon realized that the seismic activity of the geysers is random and uncontrollable. She skillfully dodged the geysers by sensing the seismic activity.
713.png
- He was use to chasing kids who had escaped the orphanage and was able to glide past the geysers by using autotomize.
;429;- She tried predicting the geysers and kept using a teleportation spell to further, but more times than not she teleported into a geyser.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Violetta for messing up using her teleportation.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Andre for getting constantly distracted by his looks to pay attention to anything else.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
The "Exetremely close" Tally:
Andre: 1
Freighya: 1
Faith: 1
Violetta: 1

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leader: Osbourne
Co-Leader: Kurthnaga
Khan the
612.png
(Tsukuyomi56)
Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
Asukara the
9-mega.png
(Burakoru)
Gherkin the
690.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine)
Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
Lucky the :619: (Mug) (Eliminated Day 3)
Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!) (Eliminated Day 2)
Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer) (Eliminated Day 1)
-----
*Back at the geysers*
700.png
- Yeah, I’m gonna have to go back. I fear this journey may ruin my complexion too much.
------
;293;- Hello world, I am Diana Dobson of the WRPNews. Today we are here in the Normal Kingdom King Reginald.
;486;- Please, call me Reggie, my friend. Have a seat and relax, Diana.
;293;- Sir, there is a war going on and you seem very relaxed. Don’t you think you should be more concerned?
;486;- Bruh, I am very concerned. This is why I am against isolation, but what happens, happens. There is nothing I can do about it at this time.
;293;- I see. Why are you against isolation?
;486;- My kingdom is home to the normal type, a type that has a wide variety. Therefore I welcome Pokemon of all types into this kingdom.
;293;- I see, Thank you for your time, sir...Reggie and that’s all folks, we are out of time today. Buh bye!
*Camera shuts off*
;486;- Now, what reason are you here?
;293;- Excuse me?
;486;- I know you are here for more reasons than to interview me. What is on your mind?
;293;- I have heard of an activist in your nation. I would like to know where he is. I believe there is a story there.
;486;- An activist? I know of 2. One is a lunatic and one seems somewhat credible. I imagine you deal with enough nut baskets in your field, the credible one can be found not too far from here in the “Boring Park”.
;293;- Okay, thank you!
*Diana goes to the park and overhears a Pidgey talking about the Dragon Kingdom and how they need to join together and rebel*
;293;- Excuse me, I am looking for an activist who keeps blabbering about the Rock Kingdom. Do you know him?
;016;- No, I am not from around here. I am just here to recruit and since I am a normal type, it is easier to blend in here than in any other Kingdom...aside from the flying kingdom of course.
;293;- What do you have against the Dragon Kingdom?
;016;- My mentor and friend went there and has never been seen again. He held somewhat a position of power and I believe he was kidnapped. No one is brave enough to help me.
;293;- It was kinda odd how they treated me back there. I would like to help you if you help me. I still need to do some interviews, but if you happen to come across an activist concerned about the Rock Kingdom, let me know. I think the three of us can work something out.
;016;- Okay, sure will!
*Mercury and Diana exchange contact info then Diana leaves*
----------
*Back at the Fighting Kingdom Castle, everyone is about to eat*
:647:- Abraham, Osbourne. I would like you to follow me. We have some things to discuss.
:639:- Yes, like what training we should proceed with…
:647:- Or if there will be any training at all…
:639:- NONSENSE! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THAT!
;056;- Let’s just follow him, Abraham. We can discuss it when we get there.
:639:- Very well…
*The three of the leave, while the group TRIES to eat*

DAY 4.1: Food?
;049;- He becomes infuriated that no one would allow him to pray before he ate his meal
612.png
- He firmly told Johnny to keep a peaceful attitude as to not start a food war
;464;- Told Khan that Johnny’s anger was valid and that they should leave him alone so he could pray
9-mega.png
- He sat next to Eminent tried discussing her favorite battle style...trying to flirt with her
;196;- She realized Asukara had battled so much that he did not know how to properly flirt. She began teaching him the proper method to being flirtatious.
690.png
- Sat by himself so he could savor the delicious food that they had made.