• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Big Brother V. 2

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Askuhra for suggesting a silly restriction.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Asukara for her stupid suggestion.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leaders: Osbourne & Squidley
Khan the
612.png
(Tsukuyomi56)
Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman)
Gherkin the
690.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
Freighya the ;470; (Kawaiiconcept)
Faith the ;169; (Infernobat)
Unforgiven the
675.png
(Pokemon Special)
Violetta the ;429; (Pokemon Special)
Lumpy the
713.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Asukara the
9-mega.png
(Burakoru) (Eliminated Day 5)
Koph the ;050; (Flydol and Claygon) (Eliminated Day 4)
Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine) (Eliminated Day 4)
André the
700.png
(Monster Guy) (Eliminated Day 3)
Lucky the :619: (Mug) (Eliminated Day 3)
Ryōta the ;462; (Sasukat) (Eliminated Day 2)
Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!) (Eliminated Day 2)
Drake the ;077; (Kalosbw13) (Eliminated Day 1)
Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer) (Eliminated Day 1)
-----
*Everyone stares at Asukara*
9-mega.png
- Really? You guys are taking the peaceful route? Wouldn’t a fun little sparring session be fun?
*Suddenly a Helicopter appears out of nowhere*
;224;- Asukara! I am Officer Octo and you are under arrest. Someone on the battlefield thought they recognized you from the illegal battle arena that I personally had shut down, so I am bringing you in...finally.
*;224; grabs Asukara and they leave*
-----
*At the Battlefield, 2 hours later and the battle still rages on*
;250;- Young Korvas, you do not know what you do. Too many of our men have fallen. Retreat now to end this.
:647:- I am sorry, but that will not happen. Abraham has taught to be strong and stand up for what I believe.
;250;- Very well...huh? *;007; begins running towards the other team* Squidley! Where are you going?
;007;- *whispers:Sorry, Osbourne*
* Squidley leaps up and bites Osbourne’s arm*
;056;- AH!
Osbourne repeatedly shakes his arm until his friend is sent flying off
;250;- Squidley! What was that for!
;007;- We are at war right? Just trying to do my part.
:571:- See? Look at what you have done Xavier! Kingdom against Kingdom, friend against friend. Is this really what you wanted?
:606:- What I wanted? I had no part in any of this. If you blame anyone, then you blame King Genesect. I am only here to help Osbourne.
:572:- I bet you are here to help.
----------
;293;- Hello world! I am Diana Dobson of WRPNews! Today, I am with Queen Phoenix of the Fire Kingdom. What made you get involved in this war?
;250;- This war is a product of both my anger and Korvas’ youthfulness.
;293;- What do you mean by that?
;250;- I look to protect the Flying Kingdom as it was my Kingdom, and with Osbourne visiting Ivan on behalf of Korvas on the same day as the Flying Kingdom was attacked, I became angry. I waged war on the Fighting Kingdom and Korvas accepted to prove he is his father’s son.
;293;- Do you think this battle will solve anything?
;250;- Yes. When my army conquers his army, he will have no choices but to concede to defeat and join the isolation movement. Then the war will end and there will be isolation.
;293;- Thank you Phoenix! Unfortunately that is all the time we have for today guys!
----
*off camera*
;293;- Squidley! I haven’t seen you in forever!
;007;- DIANA! Wow, you are an official reporter! I know I have seen you on T.V., but to see you in action is so great!
;293;- Are you still involved with Pokemon Big Brother?
;007;- I...am….oh no! I was so busy trying to attack Osbourne that I forgot about my recruits, dang, it seems I can not see them from this height. I will alert Queen Phoenix and make sure they are okay…
*Squidley talks to Phoenix and runs off*
-----
The two groups are now one and stranded in the battlefield. They have agreed on a treaty to save the life of their friends. Now, they must survive….
Day 6: Survival 101:
690.png
- Decided they needed to eat if they would survive and thought everyone should learn how Flounder would cook using minimal ingrediants
;464;- Argued with Gherkin on how they should prepare the fish they found in the canyon stream
;169;- Advised Gherkin and Burr that they shouldn’t argue in front of the other team
612.png
- Felt relived someone finally did his peace keeping job for him and he did what gherkin told him to do
;470;- Found the absolute freshest berries for Violetta, but collected dirt on her leaves in the process
;196;- She quickly tended to Freighya helping to remove the dirt and help keep her leaves clean.
;429;- Instead of preparing the berries she was given, she uses magic and grabs a berry mixture from her refrigerator
675.png
- Used twigs and began building a fire
713.png
- Once the fire was good, he cooked the fish and berry compote like he would in the orphanage

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Violetta for grabbing a berry mixture instead of cooking the berries naturally. You do realize that appliances like those need outlets to function?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Lieutant Burr for potentially starting another fight.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Team Leaders: Osbourne & Squidley
Khan the
612.png
(Tsukuyomi56)
Gherkin the
690.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Eminent the ;196; (Hydrangea)
Freighya the ;470; (Kawaiiconcept)
Faith the ;169; (Infernobat)
Unforgiven the
675.png
(Pokemon Special)
Violetta the ;429; (Pokemon Special)
Lumpy the
713.png
(Geeky Treecko)
Lieutenant Burr the ;464; (Marshtompman) (Eliminated Day 6)
Asukara the
9-mega.png
(Burakoru) (Eliminated Day 5)
Koph the ;050; (Flydol and Claygon) (Eliminated Day 4)
Johnny the ;049; (Gryoine) (Eliminated Day 4)
André the
700.png
(Monster Guy) (Eliminated Day 3)
Lucky the :619: (Mug) (Eliminated Day 3)
Ryōta the ;462; (Sasukat) (Eliminated Day 2)
Hiram the ;289; (Sigh!) (Eliminated Day 2)
Drake the ;077; (Kalosbw13) (Eliminated Day 1)
Jackario the ;448; (John Trainer) (Eliminated Day 1)
-----
;464;- I just do not agree with any of this. I joined to stop the war, not to be a part of it. I am out. I have other plans…
*Burr leaves*
-----
*At the Battlefield, 2 hours later and the battle still rages on*
;056;- SQUIDLEY! Shoot, why did you let her leave?
;250;- What do you care? If you cared about Squidley’s health, you wouldn’t have allowed her to separate from YOUR team.
;056;- Just can it! You don’t know a thing about what happened...Do any of you know what is happening?
;250;- We are proving who is right!
;056;- Are you? Is bloodshed the right way?
:647:- If I hold back I will be viewed as weak. I have to hold strong.
:571:- Like you care about bloodshed. If you did you would have never even picked a side in this war! You choosing a side means you didn’t care if the other side lost any lives.
;056;- Nero...Don’t start---
:571:- YOU STARTED WHEN YOU SIDED WITH A KNOWN CRIMINAL LIKE XAVIER!
:606:- Suspected, I have heard about a detective who has been gunning for me. Looks like that was you. Just because you think I am evil, does not mean I am. Watch yourself detective...
----------
;293;- Hello world! I am Diana Dobson of WRPNews! Today, I am with Korvas IV the :647:! What made you accept the offer from Queen Phoenix?
:647:- To prove myself. Since I have taken the role of king, there has been severe doubts about if I am fit to rule the Kingdom and if my dad made a mistake. I accepted her offer to show I am a good leader, who can lead his Kingdom to victory.
;293;- Do you think letting your soldiers die is a good way to lead?
:647:- Only a handful have died. I can tell you for certain it only looks like more are dead then what there are. We have a lot of wounded, but I have a small squad making sure the wounded on both sides are being treated.
;293;- That is comforting to hear, but you avoided my question…
:647:- Yes, some have died, but they knew the risks and were prepared to die for what they believed in.
;293;- Okay, thank you. Unfortunately, that is all the time we have for today. Goodbye.
----
*off camera*
;293;- Oh look. That great Osbourne. Are you okay? Squidley really took a bite out of you.
;056;- Yeah...I am fine. The medic stitched me up fast.
;293;- Will you fire her now that she attacked you?
;056;- No, she was just doing she needed to do.
;293;- Have you abandoned your role in Pokemon Big Brother, Is Squidley the new host?
;056;- Pokem---ah shoot! I will have to talk to you later...I need to report to Korvas then check on everyone
*Osbourne zips away*
-----
As they were eating, a swarm of enemies attacked from both ends as either side did not know where the group stood in their beliefs.
Day 7- Survival Part 2
612.png
- Offered a truce to the surrounding armies, hoping to not get dragged into a fight
675.png
- They tried to redeem themself by jumping in front of a focus blast to save Khan, as they saw Khan was more important to the group than they were
;196;- She became worried Khan would get hurt, she disregarded herself as she jumped in front of a Fire Blast
;169;- He quickly scolded Eminent for risking her life and told her to be more careful
713.png
- Recklessly charged at the fire types, he saw the contestants as children in his Orphanage and wanted to protect them
675.png
- He used aqua tail and launched hot coals at the enemies of fire and fighting types
;470;- Fired a Leaf Storm at both armies to protect herself
;429;- Used a very powerful teleportation spell to teleport the entire group away from danger.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Voting Faith for shouting at someone trying to protect a housemate.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
Khan for forcing others to take attacks just because he wanted peace.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
Lumpy for being a reckless fool.