• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I VMed the Meddler. If he doesn't respond in a week, Destroyer can be this game's ref.

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Well, it's been more than a week. Quite a bit more than a week, actually. I guess it's time for Destroyer to take over?

I really hope this game can get going again.
e5009766.png
It's just about the only thread on this entire forum I'm really interested in anymore...

The Meddler

Never Forget
;240;: *bounces on Dorothy and Squidley before bouncing away* This bubble is the best thing that's ever happened to me! *hits a tree branch and the bubble pops*

;007;: Ha!

;240;: *falls out of the bubble and onto the ground* Oh n-no!!! Without the bubble, I'll...*wheezes and starts having trouble breathing*

;426;: Wait, don't let him die! We need him!

~Meanwhile~

;227;: *uses Steel Wing on Leo* SNAP OUT OF IT! This isn't you, soldier!

;405;: I'm the new and improved Leo! Can't you see? I want to spread fun and joy, and fill the world with glee!

;227;: Oh no...not the rhyming...anything but the rhyming...

;405;: *uses Volt Tackle on Skar*

;227;: *blocks with Steel Wing, slicing Leo's ear off* It doesn't have to end this way..

;405;: *falls to the ground, craddling severed ear* My ear is severed, much like Vincent Van Gogh and his art....you may be able to destroy my body, but you can't destroy my heart.

;227;: *wing starts glowing* Soldier....Leo...you're forcing me to do this..

;480;: *leans forward* Do it...

;405;: *looks up at Skar*

;227;: Erm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hour 8

(Skar) ;227; struggled with his decision on whether or not to kill Leo
(Tharja) ;353; reached the fairy castle and prepared to use dark magic to make it her own
(GlumDalGlitch) ;000; stopped Tharja and prepared to use her glitch powers to make a home where she could reside without destroying anything
(NVGF) ;482; tried to stop the two powerful women from fighting, wanting to confront his brother on his own
(Zachary) :618: escaped the clutches of Twilight and went into the Grand Fairy Kitchen to dive into the cooking pot
(Squidley) ;007; brought Shivers along to keep him alive until they reached the castle, so he could light the fuse of Dorothy's bomb
(Dorothy) ;426; tried to give Shivers CPR, but ended blowing in helium instead of oxygen, turning him into a balloon
(Edward) ;123; convinced Mug that he was an ancient samurai master
(Mug) ;133; despite Sensei's pleas, allowed Edward to escape on the pretense that he was a samurai master.
(Fuzz) ;048; returned from eating all the doughnuts to find that Mug let his culprit escape and proceeded to arrest Mug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and Give Justification!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to PBB! 7 Years!

Last edited:
He's back boys!.. and girls. I had forgotten about this.

Mug for being Naive and not listening to sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.