• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Biggest Loser

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;107; Welcome all you overweight scumbags! You are brought here to lose all your weight! You've been wanting to change it? Well,here's your chance!
My name is Mike and I'll be putting you on challenges with your team. Who ever wins the challenge gets vote pick. Votes from what,well let me explain.

As you lose weight,you will be put in groups of 5. Your team must lose the most weight and you will win $1,000,000. Getting votes from the challenges allows you to pick who you don't want to participate in the next challenge,but it must be from a different group. Why,it sounds like a good break? Well,no not really. They will be locked in the room full of candy and fatning foods until you guys finish your challenge.
You finish a challenge but don't win,you still get a chance to be kicked. Let's say you didn't finish the challenge...let's say it was write a paper showing strict step-by-step instructions on how to breathe correctly. If you didn't complete it then you would be screwed since I while ask you to read it and show exactly how you wrote it.
You will be forced to eat a unhealthy food,adding more weight to your groups total. At the end of each challenge,all you guys will be measured,and recorded by second in charge ok?If you are the one with the heaviest weight,somebody is gonna get kicked.
If you understand me,stand by.
------
Application-
Pokemon:
Nickname:
------
Rules:
1.No double posting
2.No cursing going over board
3.Respect when playing
4.Have fun
------
Once you pick a pokemon,I will give you a weight and that is what you now know you are.
Please be reasonable and pick a pokemon that's really truly fat.
------
2nd in command:Shymain
------
20 spots:
Red:
Blue:
Yellow:
Green:
------
Example on challenge:Challenge is you must write why eating breakfast is important.
Example Deadline:Friday June 21st 2013 at 7:00pm
You win:Vote pick
You lose:chance of being voted off.
----------
hopefully accepted by the lovely Skyomi. Or not,Dramatic Melody works lol.

Last edited:

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Application-
Pokemon: Shaymin (Sky)
Personality: Shaymin is an intellectual whose most prized possession is a Gracidea. He is an introvert sometimes.
Nickname: Shymain

I'd be glad to be second in command!

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Application-
Pokemon: Shaymin (Sky)
Personality: Shaymin is an intellectual whose most prized possession is a Gracidea. He is an introvert sometimes.
Nickname: Shymain

I'd be glad to be second in command!

;107; Yes you are in charge when I am not here. You CANNOT however make any challenges unless you ask me but then you'll take charge that week for the challenge.
You can not add or subtract weight to any players.
But you can imply rules and make sure RP'ing doesnt go out of hand.
Lucky you will not be participating since you are in healthy shape. You will have your own room with a queen sized bed,flat screen tv,healthy diner,and a pool like me. Everybody else will be living in a cabin.

Are you ready to take spot in 2nd in command?

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
;107; Remember if you got anything to tell me Shymain,do it in private if it's about this ok?

(OOC:private message)