• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black 2 3DS WIFI Error

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Just got a 3DS yesterday.

Ive done MULTIPLE trades through my Pal Pad thanks to the Serebii forums and such all night and into today with NO PROBLEMS.

Today I get on get a trade set up and when I go to connect to the GTS Negotiations or Wifi Club I get

"Cant Connect. Nintendo Wifi Error Code 84030"

Ive checked my routers Firm Ware (Netgear WNDR3700v4) everythings upto date.
My Xbox 360 connects to Xbox Live just fine, as does my Kindle Fire.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Did you restart router?

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
Yes.

I can PAL PAD trade just fine, just cant GTS or GTS Negoitations.

PokemonTrainerKaden

I think you have to be on WEP, it seem like I had to reset my Wi-Fi back when the DSi I had wouldn't connect to Wi-Fi. Set your Wi-Fi to WEP and then reconnect your system and it should work fine.