• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

It seems GameFreak finally found the Polymerization card.

I know right? I want to know how the new formes will impact the story, and I also want to know EVERYTHING about N. :D

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I'm kind of surprised they're releasing two version for the third installement instead of just one.

Think I will get Black 2 to match my White!
Wonder if they will utilise the 3DS in anyway?

Just annoyed that I now know I SHALL have the LONG task of transferring all my trained Pokemon over to the new game!

I know right? I want to know how the new formes will impact the story, and I also want to know EVERYTHING about N. :D

I still want to know what the original Dragon looked like before the split?

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
What more with the multiplayer features could B2/W2 possibly do? The only way it could evolve is if these games were for 3DS, and use the system's improved Friend List and Street/Spotpass.

And they're for the DS instead, so what could the games technically do? I don't understand why everyone is only thinking about move tutors and not the rest of the game.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
True, I as well. Hope there's some really great moves that come with these forms.

Well they should get the two as of unavailable Ice moves, I forget their names, Freeze something?

Got my fingers crossed for an accessible Snarl TM. Being a Special move teachable to allot of shallow movepool Pokemon could be a god thing. Even if it is weak.

Vandslaux

Spore Deoxys-S = I quit Ubers.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Trying to contain my exitement, but it seems to fail as the time goes by!

Anyhow, I'll be getting Black 2, since I already have White, so it'll be an entirely new experience(well, either way it goes). And I knew Gray was hoax. That rumour was spread around a bit too early in comparison of the release of B/W. If Grey were to ever exist, Serebii would've gotten the news earlier.

Eaglehawk

Banned

BGP_

I was thinking it'd be the third versions, but i didnt think we'd be getting a direct sequel, let alone 2 of them! This is very interesting, but there's a lot of things that need to be considered for this game. We gotta figure out what happens with the story this time around, though i doubt that'll be a problem since gamefreak did a mighty fine job doing storytelling in B/W, we gotta figure out these 3ds enhancements, and just in general how this odd addition will be compared to others. I was definitely surprised by a June 2012 release though

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Sketch Move tutor.
No. Just No. That would be so broken. even if they just brought back the old moves, it would still mean that they could now be used with DW abilities. Either way, I can't wait to see what move tutors this brings.

Black 2 and White 2. Well, let's be honest, "Pokemon Gray" is a terrible name.

I just can't wait to see what the new move tutors bring us. That could really add some spice to the current OU metagame, seeing as how it's pretty crappy as of now. Those new Kyurem forms are also really awesome looking. It'll be cool to see how Kyurem's stats change from form to form.

Vandslaux

Snow Warning, albeit in one way being unlikely, is possible for Kyurem.

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I can't wait for the games to come out! I'm preordering these, so they better have some sort of preorder bonus!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Black 2 and White 2. Well, let's be honest, "Pokemon Gray" is a terrible name.

I just can't wait to see what the new move tutors bring us. That could really add some spice to the current OU metagame, seeing as how it's pretty crappy as of now. Those new Kyurem forms are also really awesome looking. It'll be cool to see how Kyurem's stats change from form to form.

Most likely if they do change stats, Zekrom form will be more physical and Reshiram will be more special, that's just speculation of course

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
This new announcement gives me great curiosity to Kyurem's stats. It'll probably get higher stats than its original form, and maybe then, it could finally be ubers like the rest of the legends. I'm really glad though, since now Kyurem won't be looked down anymore as a weaker legend than Resh and Zek.