• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I don't know about you guys but I kinda want Stealth rocks back as a TM. And for movesets Gigalith gets Zap cannon, Conkeldurr Punching elements, and Raichu Fire punch/Ice Punch.

Eaglehawk

Banned
I like your idea better than what most people think, ice/electric or ice/fire. Making Thr forms just aesthetic makes more sense cuz neither of them would be dragon type, which doesn't make much sense
Wow. People actually took my post seriously.
seriously doubt that. Imposter on it doesn't make any sense.

I'll bet it'll be turbo blaze and terra volt.

Sorry if you did not understand my jocular tone.

Eaglehawk

Banned
Oh...

We need to memorize the color code...I think blue was unserious?

aight thanks. I didn't know we had color codes for this kind of stuff.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I don't see why everyone is so PO'd about the typing if it changes for the worse, or oh my word, fire/ice or elec/ice. Likely it will have something to do with the dragon type so let's not freak out and bash it quite yet.

Plus, it might get put into uber when it comes out so those in OU might not be able to use it anyway

Zachmac

I don't see why everyone is so PO'd about the typing if it changes for the worse, or oh my word, fire/ice or elec/ice. Likely it will have something to do with the dragon type so let's not freak out and bash it quite yet.

Plus, it might get put into uber when it comes out so those in OU might not be able to use it anyway
This.

10charlimit.

waffle_x_v

Fun stuff
Reshiram and Zekrom were said to be one with Kyurem at one point. So it does seem likely that the dragon type stays. To me, it seems like those two new versions of Kyurem are more suited for mix sets, were as reshiram and zekrom focus on either special offense of physical offense respectively.

Soperman

The One and Only
#Keyurem&FormsForUbers
Really? We don't know a thing about them, how could we banish them so early?
Don't make such quick judgments. We don't know anything about these guys besides how they look and that they are forms of Kyurem.
We can assume that it will be ice or dragon and we can assume it will have similar stats to Reshiram or Zekrom respectively. Whether it will be Uber worthy or even OU worthy is not something we can decide until we know more about these new forms.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
So, ah, what kind of stat spreads do you guys think these dealies will have?

I'm thinking that KyuremB will be physically based like Zekrom, and KyuremW specially based like Reshiram.

Concrete prediction time:

KyuremB - 100/150/105/130/95/100
KyuremW - 100/130/95/150/105/100

Those should both add up to 680, the normal BST for most box legends.

Zachmac

So, ah, what kind of stat spreads do you guys think these dealies will have?

I'm thinking that KyuremB will be physically based like Zekrom, and KyuremW specially based like Reshiram.

Concrete prediction time:

KyuremB - 100/150/105/130/95/100
KyuremW - 100/130/95/150/105/100

Those should both add up to 680, the normal BST for most box legends.
I'm hoping that Kyurem-B has Reshirams stat spread, and Kyurem-W has Zekroms stat spread. I doubt it though.

Ilan

I doubt the forms will keep dragon/ice... because white kyrem have fre around it I doubt it is ice type....

I think it will be the first 3 type pokemon
lets see:
dragon/ice/fire
bad:
* X4 rock weakness-> X4 stealth rock weakness
*ground,fighting,dragon,

good:
*resist ice, electric,grass,fire
*good STABs

dragon/ice/electric:
bad
*weakness to rock -> stealth rock
weakness to ground,dragon and fighting.

resist: electric,grass,water.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
I highly highly doubt it'll be a triple-type pokemon. -_-

There better not be triple types -.-

Keep both Ice/Dragon, new moves(Freeze Shock and Ice Burn) will get STAB. I wonder if Black Kyurem gets Zekrom's signature moves and White Kyurem gets Reshiram's.

Ilan

There better not be triple types -.-

Keep both Ice/Dragon, new moves(Freeze Shock and Ice Burn) will get STAB. I wonder if Black Kyurem gets Zekrom's signature moves and White Kyurem gets Reshiram's.

But it will be weird if black kyurem and white kyurem would only differ by a signature move (rotom is rotom this is a legendary pokemon!)
I saw in the poster white kyurem have a thunder aura and white kyurem have fire aura...
and 3 types isn't a big deal to calculate weaknesses/resistances but I think that if they do it... gyarados will get a dragon typing...

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
If there will be a new game I want:

Both Reshiram and Zekrom can be caught, Both at level 70 like in platinum.

Kyurem should be able to be caught before the elite 4

No team plasma, a team from another region would be cool!

New moves, one for Kyurem would be nice!

For there not to be a storyline that's the same and just edited slightly, a new storyline's needed

Arsène

125/150/90/130/90/95 Kyurem-B
125/130/90/150/90/95 Kyurem-W

Much more likely spreads. If you've noticed, I only swapped the highest offensive stat of Reshiram/Zekrom in place of the corresponding stat for Kyurem.

Before you shout broken, keep Rayquaza's spread in mind: 105/150/90/150/90/95

Typing/Ability is still up in the air, but I don't think the type will change for either form. Probably gain Turboblaze/Teravolt with the added effect of granting a pseudo-STAB, or an item that does such.