• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Music Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawk[e]

Grand King

XGallade

drawk[e]

Grand King
[...] B) Roxanne encounter music, right before the battle in the World Tournament starts. Which would be awesome. Every leader with its own city theme as encounter theme? Unlikely, but awesome. [...]

No, that can't be. It would be too amazingly amazing.

XGallade

drawk[e];14730766 said:
No, that can't be. It would be too amazingly amazing.

The players would never be able to handle the amazingly amazingness of that amazingly amazing idea!
Kay, i'll stop now. Is 'amazingness' even a word?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm going through the soundtrack right now, and so far my favourite is Plasma Boss Achoroma's theme. I love the techno/metal in it.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
Dr. Achroma's battle theme... I can't unhear it, it's too awesome.

drawk[e]

Grand King
The players would never be able to handle the amazingly amazingness of that amazingly amazing idea!
Kay, i'll stop now. Is 'amazingness' even a word?

Yep the amazingly amazing amazingness of this idea is amazing, but not even as this song.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Heh, listening through now, though I'm going to avoid new themes.

While all the ones I've heard sound awesome, it's disapointing that while the johto themes try to pick instruments that remind you of both gs and hgss, hoenns themes ditch their signiture trumpets entirely.

Vs red/lance is still my favourite pokemon tune ever.

Edit: Something's occured to me: will cynthia's appearance in the tournament mean she appears *without* her piano solo?

Last edited:

XGallade

My you-know-what is almost completely broken. I gotta sit completely still, a slight nudge to the 'cartridge' and 'it' freezes D:
I might have to..*gulp* BUY the game...
And i wouldn't even mind. Hell no. I WILL buy the english version. Japanese is just for music and getting the feel of the games.

I'm in love with the Title screen music. People doubted the fully orchestral theme was ACTUALLY in the game, but it is :D

Edit: Oh god. I don't think anyone's uploaded it yet, but...Route 19...music....awesome..

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

.:Alex:.

I love this more than should be allowed ;_;.
I'm very eagerly awaiting the End Credits theme. Might not be as epic as BW1's but I hope it's good nonetheless.
Uploading now. It's a remix of the original, but a very slow and calm one. It's taking ages because it's, like, five minutes long.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They actually put some kind of vocals in Elesa's new theme. I like that.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
To be honest, out of 8-9 champions, we only have 2 female champions. Nevertheless, they have the best music theme as well as the strongest champions. Cynthia and Iris are just amazing.

Cobalt_Latios

Uploading now. It's a remix of the original, but a very slow and calm one. It's taking ages because it's, like, five minutes long.

Nice. Well, a remix is always good :D. Also, 5 minutes long o_O; Now I can't wait XD!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

The Sealed Chamber remix has slain me; I'm shaking and crying right now. It's just that amazing. The Sinnoh Lake music wasn't that interesting, mostly because I thought it literally meant the lake, but instead its the Lake Cavern theme. Anyway, I look forward to hearing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.