• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Music Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Elesa's gym theme made me LOL hard though.

What was so funny about it? I thought it was one of the better themes since it actually fit the Gym. The one theme that I thought was hilarious was Roxie's Gym's theme. It was a hot mess in my opinion. Overall, I think the new music is decent. But y'all will ignore my posts as you usually do. Why do I even bother giving my opinion.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
What was so funny about it? I thought it was one of the better themes since it actually fit the Gym. The one theme that I thought was hilarious was Roxie's Gym's theme. It was a hot mess in my opinion. Overall, I think the new music is decent. But y'all will ignore my posts as you usually do. Why do I even bother giving my opinion.

Funny probably because of the voices. I thought it was pretty awesome and fitting, too. Roxie's gym had voices as well, so it was a bit funny, too, but it's still cool.

I think that these games have the best soundtrack so far. Remixes sound great, and I love Black/White Kyurem's theme.

The Protag's town theme, Rival theme, Elesa's gym theme, and Iris' champion theme were my favorite

GigaGalvantula

Joined for B/W2
Rival, Ghetsis and all the Champion remixes are sweet.

Not much of a fan of Iris's theme.

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
All the gym leader remixes are pretty epic for the World Tournament.

Also, does anyone know if there's a song when you encounter Latios/Latias or is it the regular Wild battle theme?

ebevan91

Drayden's gym theme. OMG!

It's so fitting. It'd be better as the 8th gym, but I'm ok with it being 7th.

Last edited:

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Let's see... gym themes

Elesa's - The voices added in are a great
Roxie's - My least favorite, this is where the voices don't work. It just sounds too... poppy for a rocker chick. The voices are way too... bubblegum. I was expecting something a little more... hardcore. I'm too spoiled by those power metal remixes I guess.
Burgh - Very relaxing... love it.
Clay's - His music fits is personality, nothing more to say, it's perfect.
Drayden's - OH MY GOSH! I mean, it sounds so regal, it's like I'm entering the keep of the Lord of Opelucid. Well, he is a mayor... still, love it. It's my favorite gym theme.
Shizui's - Does sound like something you hear relaxing by the water. Like Burgh's very relaxing.
Skyla's - Sounds Zeldaish to me. I like it, she is my second favorite, still, Drayden just completely beats them all by a mile.

N's Castle theme - great remix... reminds me of maybe a fallen kingdom. Like a monarchy overthrown after a revolution and now the survivors of that monarchy are sitting in the ruins.

Ghetsis' theme - they totally amped up this one. Though the original was slow and intimidating, this feels more like battle music.

Achroma - Sounds like Rainbow Road from Mario Kart SNES... like seriously...

N's Theme - really good too... again, they definitely took the music up a notch from the original.

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
Wait, why do you think Achroma's theme sounds like Rainbow Road? If anything, Iris' theme sounds like Rainbow Road.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Rainbow Road on the SNES, it is especially important that you read SNES!!

Also, Team Plasma's theme in general is definitely one of my favorites too.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Ghetsis new theme was glorious!!! ONE WINGED DENNIS!!!
Well all the remixes of old champions were also made of pure win, even tough lance theme sounded a lil bit odd at the beggining.
The B/W Kyurem music were also good.
And OMG the new Iris champion theme is so upbeat...i feel like having a pokemon battle over Rainbow road.

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
Does anyone know if the Latios/Latias have a special song that play or is it just Wild Pokemon music?

zkultra

I'm just getting around to listening to all of the gym themes and World Tournament battle music. I'm loving the gym and champion remixes so far. Elesa's gym theme is great, too. Shizui's is very relaxing but it doesn't have that 8th gym feel to it, ya' know? But still, nice song.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Route 23 has its own music.

The best Unova Route theme confirmed to be dead. Unless they found another use for it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.