• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White adventures

memond

The Dragon Slayer
PG-13 for swearing and moderate violents.

Chapter One
I Choose You
I sat in the kitchen as I ate my morning bowl of cereal. It was early morning in Nuvema Town, Unova. I lived in a small suburb in Nuvema town. Mom said she had a surprise for me today. Every time I asked what it was she would go. “Don’t worry Nate you will figure it out soon enough.” Which often annoyed me to no end. I hate not knowing things. I took another bite of cereal when a knock came from the door. “Come in!” Mom called. The door opened and a young woman with brown hair with green eyes and wearing a white tank top and green skirt that came down to her knees with a white lab coat. She was also carrying a blow box wrapped with a blue ribbon “Hello Professor Juniper. What are you doing here?” I asked. “Hello Nate Prof. Juniper greeted. “I know it’s a bit sudden but can you call over Bianca and Cheren over?” Prof Juniper asked. “Sure.” I then used my Cross-Transceiver to call them over. “Alright all taken care of.” I told Prof Juniper. “Thanks. I placed that gift up in your room. It’s for all of you. Be sure to stop by my lab later, k.” Prof Juniper requested. “Okay” I agreed

I sat on my bed watching as my best friend Cheren paced my room. Cheren was my age but acted like he was 30, He was very smart and he could be a little blunt sometimes. He had pale skin with hair as black as night with blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires that were behind a pair of glasses. He usually wore a white tee shirt with an orange stripe going down it and a thin blue windbreaker and black cargo pants and white sneakers. “What is taking that girl so long?” Cheren complained. “Oh relax. Bianca wouldn’t be this bitter if you showed up late.” I pointed it out. I then heard a scurrying up the stairs and a girl emerged through my bedroom door. She had a blonde bowl cut with a heart shaped face with pale skin and eyes that sparkled like emeralds. She wore a white dress and an orange vest with orange sneakers along with a green beret. “So sorry I’m late.” The girl cried. “Bianca, I have known you for 10 years and you still have no sense of time.” Cheren commented, “So what’s the surprise.” Cheren asked. “I think it’s this box.” I said as I picked up note. It read. “Dear Nate, Cheren. And Bianca. This box contains three Pokémon. One for each of you. Please be polite settling your choices. Yours truly. Prof. Juniper.” “Cool! We get our own Pokémon! I think because Nate invited us he should go first.” Bianca cooed. “Naturally.” Cheren agreed. “Okay I agreed. I then undid the bow on the blue box and took off the lid revealing 3 poke balls.

“Only one way to find out which is which.” I said as I tossed the 3 poke balls up into the air. There was a flash of light and 3 Pokémon were standing in front of us. “Snivy.” A Pokémon cried. It was green snake with arms and legs and a leafy tail. “Tepig.” Another Pokémon cried. It was an orange Pokémon that resembled a pig with an orange ball at the end of its black curly tail. “Oshawott.” Another Pokémon cried. It was a small blue-bodied otter with a white and head and a scallop shell on its stomach. “Oh there all absolutely adorable.” Bianca chimed. “Hmm.” I hummed as observed each one. “

How bout you little fella?” I asked the small otter Pokémon. “Wott.” I held out my hand to it as it stared at for what seemed like forever. “Wott.” It cheered as it shook my hand. “I believe that Pokémon is called an Oshawott. It’s a water type Pokémon.” Cheren pointed out. “Oshawott huh. That name has a nice ring to it. Alright you will be my partner from now on.” I said to Oshawott. “Osha.” Oshawott cheered looking rather happy. “Now that is settled. Cheren you get this one.” Bianca said she picked up the small green snake Pokémon and forced him into Cheren’s arms. “Wait Bianca! ...Oh its no use once she sets her mind to something she never changes it.” Cheren muttered. “So you’re a Snivy. Guess you will do.” He said. “And I get this one!” Bianca cooed as she squeezed the poor pig Pokémon in a tight embrace. “That’s a Tepig. A fire type Pokémon.” Cheren pointed out. “

Alright now that we have Pokémon we have to battle!” Bianca cheered. “We can’t just battle in a house Bianca.” Cheren protested. “Oh relax these are weak Pokémon. They can’t do much harm.” Bianca replied. “It’s decided. Nate you will be my first foe.” “Okay.” I said a little nervous. I never battled before so it would be a new experience. Bianca and I stepped at opposite sides of my bedroom with our Pokémon standing next to us. Cheren and Snivy observing from a distance. “Oh right

I will go first. TEPIG USE TACKLE!” Bianca ordered. Sure enough Tepig came at a full body charge towards Oshawott hitting the poor Pokémon so hard that he flew and hit the wall leaving a small dent. “Okay Oshawott preform each one of your moves and show me what you can do.” I ordered “Osha.” Oshawott then started tickling Tepig with its tail catching Tepig off guard. “Tail Whip.” Cheren said. Oshawott then leaped back towards me. “TEPIG USE YOUR TAIL WHIP! “ Bianca ordered. Tepig then leaped towards Oshawott and started to tickle him with his own tail. “OSHAWOTT USE ANOTHER MOVE!” I ordered. Oshawott then charged head on into Tepig knock him into the Television breaking it. “TEPIG!” Bianca cried in fear of her Pokémon. “Tackle.” Cheren said.

Tepig then steadily got up a little hurt from the attack. “OKAY TEPIG USE EMBER!” Bianca ordered. “TEPIG!” Tepig cried as he leaped up into the air and opened up his mouth and started firing a blitz of red orbs that radiated heat. “OSHAWOTT TRY AND DODGE!” I commanded. Oshawott then leaped out of the way and numerous times causing those orbs to fly and leave scorch marks on the wall. “OSHAWOTT USE ANOTHER MOVE.” OSHAWOT Then started to spray water out of its mouth at Tepig as the Pokémon started to squeal in pain. “TEPIG!” Bianca cried as the Pokémon then collapsed onto the ground. “Don’t worry Bianca he just fainted. He’s not dead.” Cheren pointed out. “By the way Nate that last move Oshawott used is called Water Gun. Its water type move that is even stronger against fire type Pokémon such as Tepig.” Cheren Lectured. “Now allow me to heal your Pokémon some treats. He then pulled some blue fruits out of his bag and gave one to Oshawott and the hurt Tepig.

“I believe this is called an Oran Berry. It supposed to give Pokémon energy.” Sure enough after eating the berry Tepig perked up again. “Now Bianca, Nate. Now do see why I didn’t want you guys to battle in a house. I observed my room, which was now thrashed. There were bits from the wall that were crumbling and burns from where the wallpaper was hit with Ember. The TV lay there broken from when Tepig flew into it.

“Oh dear. We certainly made a mess of things.” Bianca thought aloud. “Oh I know. Cheren why don’t you battle you could probably battle in here without destroying everything.” Bianca cheered. “Not like things could get any worse.” Cheren muttered. “Okay Nate, You will be my opponent.” Back in position as Bianca watched with Tepig from a distance. “OKAY OSHAWOTT! WATER GUN!” I ordered. Oshawott then shot a blast of water at Snivy. It was a direct hit but Snivy was hardly fazed. “WHAT?!" THAT DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” I panicked. “Water gun is a water type attack and Snivy is a grass type. Water type attacks have very little affect on Grass type Pokémon.” Cheren lectured, “Crap!” I Groaned “Snivy use Leer.” Cheren order. Snivy then glared at Oshawott scaring him. “OSHAWOTT SHAKE IT OFF AND USE TACKLE!” I ordered. “OSHA!” Oshawott cried as he charged head on to Snivy. “Snivy, Dodge.” Cheren ordered. Then with swift speed the green snake Pokémon jumped out of the way.

“DAMN!” I swore. “Snivy use your Tackle attack.” Snivy then rammed into Oshawott rather hard. “It should do more damage since Snivy’s Leer lowered your Pokémon’s defenses.” Cheren thought aloud. “TACKLE.” I ordered Oshawott. Oshawott then attempted to ram into Snivy once more but it dodged once again. That’s fast. I how am I supposed to beat a Pokémon that I can’t hit. “Snivy, finish this with Vine Whip.” Cheren ordered. Vines then came shot out of the collar of Snivy’s neck and started to whip Oshawott endlessly. “Oshawott then swayed for a few moments before fainting.

“Oshawott!” I cried as I ran towards it. Cheren then ran over to give Oshawott another Oran Berry. “Okay, now that we’ve battle we should go apologize to Nate’s mom for the mess we made.” Cheren said, “Agreed.” Bianca nodded. I then followed them out of my room and down stairs.

Last edited:

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just after skimming over your fanfic I can see you need to separate your writing into paragraphs! (your 15 or so I bet, so I bet you'd know what to do :p) It's hard to read the way it is now! Also, the rules state that each chapter needs to be at least two pages long on Microsoft word. Now, it may be 2 pages long if you actually separate it into paragraphs (dunno) but if not, you need to make it longer. Disregard the second part if this is a prologue, but it says Chapter 1 at the beginning, so yeah... Umm, I'll give this a proper rate if you format it correctly.

Last edited:

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just after skimming over your fanfic I can see you need to separate your writing into paragraphs! (your 15 or so I bet, so I bet you'd know what to do :p) It's hard to read the way it is now! Also, the rules state that each chapter needs to be at least two pages long on Microsoft word. Now, it may be 2 pages long if you actually separate it into paragraphs (dunno) but if not, you need to make it longer. Disregard the second part if this is a prologue, but it says Chapter 1 at the beginning, so yeah... Umm, I'll give this a proper rate if you format it correctly.

That better. (And when i typed it on microsoft word it was two pages long.