• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydstk

im slowly starting to hear alot of people say that the water starter is slowly starting to grow on them

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
No he's not being homophobic. That scarf is actually the kind of scarf worn by homosexuals. Statistics show that homosexuals prefer that brand of scarf, and for a non-homosexual to wear one is offensive to all involved, and a travesty of modern fashion.

Lucas isn't homosexual, so his wearing of that scarf in public would cause riots in the streets, gay people would feel offended, fashion-concious women would feel offended, and Lucas would be issued a complimentary male Gardevoir by the government for protection against the mobs, so long as he no longer chooses to wear the scarf.

However, he does wear it. And so this is why he is randomly attacked by wild pokemon in the grass, because Pokemon are quite fashion concious and genetically prone to being homosexual.

7 tyranitars

hmm I still think the grass starter is best bút that won't stop me from using the others:)
and I like the disign of the main characters

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Did anyone see the new pictures of the new starters in battle. Does this mean we do not get a full back sprites? That makes me so sad, I though it was the coolest thing about this game lol....

Chimchar15

Did anyone see the new pictures of the new starters in battle. Does this mean we do not get a full back sprites? That makes me so sad, I though it was the coolest thing about this game lol....

Well let's noty jump to conclusions just yet. Remember these are most likely beta pics. Although it could be possible that the Pokemon don't have backsprite but actually move when attacking, that would been awesome too.

Dialga1992

The fifth generation is finally here! I just looked at the scans and the Huin City looks amazing.
As for the new trainers, i really like them they don't look to old or to young. It would of been cool if (like in pokemon battle revolution) we could of customized a trainer, that would of been awesome.
So far the starters have impressed me alot. Everyone is saying the water starter looks weird, i dont think so. The one i like the best is the Fire type Pokabo and the grass one looks pretty awesome too. But just like we grew to love piplup,turtwig and chimchar we will grow to love these ones to.
But can someone explain to me why the sprite from entei and raikou are the DPPT sprites i mean come on i hope they just put them in the screen shot because they are not fully finished developing the sprites. I hope that all of them look cool...dont want to bulbasaur doing no hand stand. lol

Saph

Rapscallion
Well let's noty jump to conclusions just yet. Remember these are most likely beta pics. Although it could be possible that the Pokemon don't have backsprite but actually move when attacking, that would been awesome too.
The camera seems to change based on who is attacking. There is at least one screenshot that shows the full back sprite of the grass starter.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
o.e wow i love the info so far :D i hope we get more from pokemon sunday soon after they reveal the starters

And i really hope those pics are just beta seeing entei's D/P/Pl sprite made me think that they are too lazy to make another sprite lol

DBK

Renegade Trainer
o.e wow i love the info so far :D i hope we get more from pokemon sunday soon after they reveal the starters

*SLAP* Are you back in our reality yet? Good.

Seriously, though, when has Pokemon Sunday ever revealed more info then CoroCoro? It has never happened and it never will. Let's put that particular hope/wish/want out of it's misery and lay it to rest once and for all. I'll even write the eulogy.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
hmmm good point, that would be cool I guess.

Dialga1992

@ Pamizard.
I know right...i am hoping is the beta version to because im sooo excited to see what the new sprites will look like. But when usually does serebii update their pokedex so we can see the new sprites? And i hope they reveal the rest of the pokemon soon!

Hound00m

Devils Never Cry
I'm really liking the fire pig and the treeko knock off :pp Not sure about the powder-faced otter though, it looks clown-like for some reason.

Also, the fire pig looks like a bandit (around it's face it has like, a bandana?). I'm pretty sure it's gonna evolve into a fire/dark type.

darksteel460

slice and dice
i really like the grass and fire but personally i think the water looks a little too much like piplup but like others have said before its growing on me too and the next two evolutions may not even look like he pilulp evolutions so it probably doesnt matter

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I can't decide which starter I like best! They've all got such cute designs. I think I'll pick the Water type though; unlike a lot of others here, I think he's adorable. ;393;

Bardische

Elegance.
Homo scarf!? What are you ****ing homophobic or something!?

Oh look guys, it's a troll. Don't feed it, it's gonna bite back like a twisted piece of @!!#$.

So, I'm guessing the games are in a panoramic state, huh? I'm also guessing both games would be based on platinum's engine. And I'm sorry for saying this, but actually, there's an Action Replay code in HGSS that changes the perspective of the camera to 3-D. Like the Lighthouse in Olivine. Sort of like that. Which is awesome. It's kindof like that.

pokenoob

I can't decide which starter I like best! They've all got such cute designs. I think I'll pick the Water type though; unlike a lot of others here, I think he's adorable. ;393;

is it just me or dose mijumaru have a hold item alla ;440;

I can't say I've warmed to them particularly since seeing them first, they're not very edgy. I quite like the pig and the snake (which has limbs?!) now though, but the otter is a bit of a travesty in my books. It just bears virtually no resemblance to anything real.

I can't say I've warmed to them particularly since seeing them first, they're not very edgy. I quite like the pig and the snake (which has limbs?!) now though, but the otter is a bit of a travesty in my books. It just bears virtually no resemblance to anything real.;194;

Ally

I am so excited now all these pictures are out...I would have said this early but my internet has been down :'(

I LOVE the new characters, they do look older which is good for me and they both look really cool compared to others...

And the starters are just awesome, I think they are the best looking starters since Gen I, Personally (Don't slate me for this) I hated the Gen II starters and most Gen II Pokemon (Bar Ampharos), Gen III looked stupid from 1st stage to last and the same with Gem IV

I was kinda hoping that the grass would be a Kiwi with Leaf on its head and turns into huge Peacock-like thing and was hoping the water would be a bear but these are still awesome and main thing ORIGINAL!!

But, now looking at them:

The grass starter looks like a better cooler more original treeko, hoping that its evolutions won't go wrong like treekos. But I think it is the best looking

The Fire Pig, I'm very happy with this I was looking forward to a fire pig with a final bad-*** fire boar for its evolution, and i think it looks cool and like original pokemon not some bad designs we have had

The Water otter, this is the only one that i am slightly disappointed with, for me it looks to much like piplup and not original enough compared to the other awesome ones...the other problem is I don't know how they will make an otter as big and as powerful as they could do with the other 2 starters...

But overall I am Loving 5th Gen, the graphics look updated but not like Gamefreak have tried too hard to make it 3d, which is always a good thing

I'm hoping for more original pokemon (like we have so far) and a Game which has everything to make it as good as Gen I

Status
Not open for further replies.