• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingudora

My favourite
Yes, I am childish but Reshiram looks like it has a, uh, Male part x3

and now I CAN'T UNSEE e.o I need eyebleach
THIS.

And Zekrom sounds like a Transformer, and looks like one too!

Steelia

forever.
So...
Zekrom's going to be the mascot of Pokemon White...
and Reshiram will be the mascot for Pokemon Black? Did I read that correctly?

Filb.de said:
In the new games is a next-generation Pokémon introduced never seen before. It was also announced what new legendary Pokemon on the covers present two: Reshiram ™ is the Black Edition decorate while Zekrom ™ at White Edition will be seen.

Rough translation, naturally, but still... is GAME FREAK actually going to put the color-coded Legends on their opposite's cartridge? Granted, that doesn't really make any sense, but it would be... something of an interesting twist.

It is probably just pointing out how they are on those colors, and doesn't mean to refer to them being the mascots of said versions... but, until clarification.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Very few things in Pokémon knock me speechless, but a simultaneous revelation of the legendaries of Black and White in both Japan AND the US? I could barely speak because of that. Of course, it means I'll have to stray away from getting the first of the pairs of each generation as my first game, simply because Reshiram doesn't appeal to me, but Zekrom does.

*adds to preliminary team list*

Danitsku

wow. anybody else stare at them and go: o_O DIGIMON! at first?

in all honesty, they're warming up to me though. much more simpler designed imo than dialga and palkia last gen. back then, i thought they looked like something from yu-gi-oh. xD

Fresco

Fresh Out The Oven.
WOW! I honestly think that these are the best looking Legendaries ever.

I really like Reshiram, but Zekrom looks super-cool too.

SmartD

Goodness, new Pokemon and release dates announced in both countries at the same time. That's really amazing. I wonder if they reveal more Pokemon at the same time too.

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever

Chimchartrainer07

So...

Rough translation, naturally, but still... is GAME FREAK actually going to put the color-coded Legends on their opposite's cartridge? Granted, that doesn't really make any sense, but it would be... something of an interesting twist.

It is probably just pointing out how they are on those colors, and doesn't mean to refer to them being the mascots of said versions... but, until clarification.

Well they could be taking the Yin Yang approach, and have the version colors be the big colors, and the legendary pokemon are the dots. Zekrom is definately a favorite.

Aexeo

Master of Elements
Reshiram !!

Hello To Everybody !!!

Am I the Only one who thinks that Reshiram will be a Dragon/ice type Pokemon?;444;

R_N

So...

You've never seen a ying yang symbol before, have you.

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
wow. anybody else stare at them and go: o_O DIGIMON! at first?

in all honesty, they're warming up to me though. much more simpler designed imo than dialga and palkia last gen. back then, i thought they looked like something from yu-gi-oh. xD
zerkrom resembles cyberdramon to me but it still awesome

I hope he is not a dark type because it's too predictable how about /bug/dragon?

Dialga1992

WOW! I am more than impressed with the new legendarys. Reshiram and Zekrom are awesomee!!!! Two of the best looking legendaries. Im getting both versions but Zekrom is so far my fav! I just hope these are the only two legendaries for the region because sinnoh....although i love them all...over did it. And i like the ying yang approach...pretty creative. I cant wait for these games!!!!

Sunsurge

.:Judgement:.
I WAS going to get Pokemon Black, just because well...yeah. But then I saw the legendary for Pokemon White. Getting THAT one, because it looks AWESOME!

First thoughts = OMG!
Second thoughts = I want the black one! Oh noes! It's going to be on the White Version.
Third thoughts = It IS on the white one. Daaaarn.
Fourth Thoughts = They look AWESOME.

ForteAnly

I kinda wanted Zekrom to be in Black version. I wanted to originally play Black JP version then White JP version but now I must go in reverse since Zekrom looks so much cooler than the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.