• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dialga1992

@ ar25 LOL! that would be so funny. And the coolest thing about your post is that I LIVE IN TORTOLA!!!! lol....

And also i hope we get scans tomorrow or friday cauz we barely have anything to talk about on here now.

Chimchar15

@ ar25 LOL! that would be so funny. And the coolest thing about your post is that I LIVE IN TORTOLA!!!! lol....

And also i hope we get scans tomorrow or friday cauz we barely have anything to talk about on here now.

Trust me when I say be patient. Enjoy the calmness, go occupy your time with something else. If you worry too much your mind will go crazy. I remember last month with the whole starters thing going on. I stayed up 3 nights just to see them. I got a little too obsessed and I fell behind on my English final. So relax and preoccupy yourself with something else and before you know it the scans will be here.

nikohesus

Banned
This really doesn't have to do anything with the games, but it is still very interesting.

The storyboardwriter Takahashi posted this on his blog about the new Black and White anime.

"Finally, filming Pokémon has begun!
It was three episodes of the new series, but it looks like the heroine isn't the main girl from the games.

I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like the heroine is an original child. It appears that Takeshi (Brock) isn't in it, and a new rival character who is similar to Shinji (Paul) is in it too.

By the way, the heroine is cute but amazing... her hair style is pretty."

So, what do you think?

nikohesus

Banned
This really doesn't have to do anything with the games, but it is still very interesting.

The storyboardwriter Takahashi posted this on his blog about the new Black and White anime.

It was three episodes of the new series, but it looks like the heroine isn't the main girl from the games.

I went "Huh!?" when I saw the character chart last time, but it really looks like the heroine is an original child. It appears that Takeshi (Brock) isn't in it, and a new rival character who is similar to Shinji (Paul) is in it too.

So, what do you think?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

So, what do you think?

This is supposed to go in the Pokemon Anime Spoiler's subforum. Just saying, you're breaking the rules...

Anyway.. No more news from those scans from Corocoro? I mean I thought they'd be out around this time... It's the tenth, and last month they came out around the same day...

TheUltimateTrainer

The lost trainer
This is supposed to go in the Pokemon Anime Spoiler's subforum. Just saying, you're breaking the rules...

Anyway.. No more news from those scans from Corocoro? I mean I thought they'd be out around this time... It's the tenth, and last month they came out around the same day...
just cuz they did last time doesn't mean they will do this time. the leak has no release date unlike the official scans

Firebrand

Indomitable

So, what do you think?
And where, pray tell, did you find this?
And too bad about Dawn. I kind of liked her. I liked May better, but Dawn wasn't that bad. Annoying sometimes, but I guess she grew on me.

turtwig217

Actually, they came out on the 12th last month.

nikohesus

Banned
And where, pray tell, did you find this?
And too bad about Dawn. I kind of liked her. I liked May better, but Dawn wasn't that bad. Annoying sometimes, but I guess she grew on me.

I found this info on Pokecharms, Bulbapedia, the actual blog...lol.

I wish they could've used the female, or at least male character, in the anime...

On topic, It looks like Hiun City doesn't have a department store, as there is already a Pokemon center/mart, so it seems the situation is similar to Jubilife and Veilstone.

Firebrand

Indomitable
I found this info on Pokecharms, Bulbapedia, the actual blog...lol.

I wish they could've used the female, or at least male character, in the anime...

On topic, It looks like Hiun City doesn't have a department store, as there is already a Pokemon center/mart, so it seems the situation is similar to Jubilife and Veilstone.
I'm looking all around on Bulbapedia for these, and nothing turns up. Can you provide a link or something? It not like I don't belive you (well, acctually, thats a lie, I don't believe it until I see the proof). I just want to see some solid basis in fact.

nikohesus

Banned

Chimchar15

Alright guys I should let you all know that Gamestop is now taking pre-orders for BW english versions. Yeah I know ridiculously early but I figured why not. Now the next part I can't stress enough DO NOT BELIEVE GAMESTOP'S RELEASE DATE!!! Just like with HGSS it is just a placeholder date.

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
Link!

alright guys i should let you all know that gamestop is now taking pre-orders for bw english versions. Yeah i know ridiculously early but i figured why not. Now the next part i can't stress enough do not believe gamestop's release date!!! Just like with hgss it is just a placeholder date.

give us links! Now! Which website?! I need to know!

evandeck

Last edited:

Sabonea_Masukippa

Bulbapedia is reporting that the blog post has been removed. Looks like its another secret that wasn't supposed to be told.

EDIT: New info from 2ch. This is NOT Confirmed

http://schiphol.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/poke/1276171263/431
http://schiphol.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/poke/1276171263/181
/URL]

If anyone has a better translation feel free to post.

Never trust Google translate. Ever. Especially when translating internet slang. It only leads to more problems.

As far as I can tell these have both been floating around 2chan for a while, some for longer than a month with no evidence for them and the two posts contradict each other in several places. As such I don't think it's worth translating them until we get images that confirms them.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
reading that google translation, it says something about a mouse, early bird Pokemon, black bushy duck? something about a orange- ground like body dog/bambi? a cute praying mantis? and a green caterpillar? bahaha

it also says that Zorua is found in the trash? (isn't there a screenshot of the male trainer looking at trash cans?)

Also says something about Reshiram/Zekrom switching types in battle?

This isn't real info....that I know of...

evandeck

Status
Not open for further replies.