• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

starwars

megacharizard king
Why would Reshiram and Zekrom change types? My dishwasher is going to be full from all those damned plates. ;D
when i read that lol and why is everyone discussing rumors on a confirmed info thread and to stay on topic i like the way the camera pans in and out as you move around the city

JD

A new pokemon

Chirami

http://pokebeach.com/news/0610/corocoro-new-pokemon.jpg
Looks good, I see there another pink pokemon, maybe they are legendary pokemon?

Thanks Ash-Kid, no they dont really look like legendary pokemon that fire mouse thing Chirami just looks like the Pikachu clone of this region or a stand alone pokemon like Pachirisu. And that Pink think Munna looks like some kind of Pig cocoon thing it looks like it could be the pre evo of something.But they might not be real they look kind of blurry

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
The one above it that is cut off, near that finger and kinda resembled Casoon

Wait, nevermind that's the tail of the white Pokemon, although are those flames on it's hand (Or tail)? Can't wait until we get clearer scans and if it's confirmed

Oh On that second page that's cut of I can see what looks like a woman, because that looks like a skirt we won't know for sure but I am sure that's a woman. with a Pokemon next to herm pehaps the Professor is a female is true?

Ash- What second pink one? There's only pink one and white one I think

JD

Wait, nevermind that's the tail of the white Pokemon, although are those flames on it's hand (Or tail)? Can't wait until we get clearer scans and if it's confirmed

Oh On that second page that's cut of I can see what looks like a woman, because that looks like a skirt we won't know for sure but I am sure that's a woman. with a Pokemon next to herm pehaps the Professor is a female is true?

He was referring to the Cacoon pokemon I think. But yeah I see that woman too its possible that she is the female proffesor because didnt it say something about a female proffesor? That white mouse thing kinda looks like that fake chimchar we saw a few years ago before we got the sinnoh starters.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

I don't know, both of them looks like pink to me.
I just hope that the rumor about the plot not getting 8 badges is false.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Not yet 100% confirmd but seems likely it is it. But not the best picture yet... -_-

Apparently that mouse-like Pokemon is named Chiramii, and some pink one at the top Munna...

wise24

MEWTWO KILLS!!!
The all awaited scans....let wait for clearer scan and see what other info they bring

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Good lordy... Finally here, and I have to leave... damn it all!

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
maybe we need to have 10 bages to got to the E4 ?

Zalman

Master of Puppets
The mouse one actually looks pretty good. Very simplistic and much better than Pachirisu. However, I can't say the same for the one on the top... It looks awkward. I won't be judging it till I see a full picture of it though.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The little white 'mouse' thing looks adorable. Perhaps it's the 'beginning of the game rodent' type Pokemon; like Ratata, Sentret, ect?

Yes I think the top pokemon is the main 'beginning of the game rodent' like Ratata, Sentret and Bidoof. Chirami is probably the 'main Pichu' like Plusle+Minun and Pachirisu. But I wonder why they both not colorful. Maybe they have some connection.

DarkPrince

Take that!
They both look pink to me and just besides them there is a battle screen for both of them maybe.
There is one more battle screen on far left.
And on the far right I can see the intro screen with the professor and it looks like that the professor is female.
And not actually an old age woman too.
Ah just clear scans! :mad:
Thanks Anyway Ash-Kid! :)

Jigglypuff5000

Love that female professor rumour [that'd be a nice change of pace]. And I like the topmost pokemon, indifferent to the new 'Pika' [or 'Rattata'] of the region. The Gear pokemon [if a pokemon] does remind me of a certain digimon [from the angle we have], though - not that I'm saying that's a bad thing necessarily!

leaf7634

Yay!!! Chiramii's cute, as is that pig-cocoon thing. I hope the rumors about no badges/gyms are false, and it really looks like there will be a female professor.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
The mouse looking one is kinda cute, what throws me off is that little fur or beard or whatever it got on it's chin (Take a close look on it's face, you see a little bit of fur or whatever sticking out), kinda odd but it is a bit blurry.

The pokemon next to the Professor, (Assuming but it looks like the beginning of the game, the same it was with Oak, Birch, Elm and Rowan with a Pokemon by it's side) doesn't look like any Pokemon that we have seen so far including the two in the scans, could it be a third Pokemon we don't know about?

If that is the Professor, I bet it will be Professor Willows.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
The Pink Mouse looks kinda cute, it also looks like it has a long fluffy tail covered in flames? If so it could be an awesome Firetype chinchilla Pokemon? I also smell a potential Anime Mascot in the works, the new Piplup maybe?

The Pig blob thing at the top of the page is a mystery, not sure if its the front or back of a Pokemon. Kinda looks like a Dolphin, Possibly a River Dolphin however.

Then there's the Cog thing, is that also a Pokemon? Looks like it has an eye. Ghost/Steel maybe?

In the battle scene below the cog looks like a potential Bird Pokemon?

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Status
Not open for further replies.