• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1vongola

this is gona be the best pokemon ever i love all the pokemons the legendaries are ying and yang bests proagonist and the female profesor she is awesome and the ape,zebra,rocodile and the chinchilla i love it and the city looks very good

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
ee5d4696b8.jpg

The second pic.
There's a pic of the desert! :D

I always loved the RSE desert so I hope it is similar (and maybe a part of the trio is hidden there??)

smashbro77

Now i have completely no idea which game to get because my favorite type is fire but i like zekrom way more
also i hope the ape gets some evolutions

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
is it just me or does the region map not look like it was drawn by sugimori? it just doesnt have that "artistic accent" that his stuff has...

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I take it that comment was aimed at both Meguroko and Hippopotas?
To be perfectly honest Water types - there's far too many of them, and to be honest you can find Crocodiles and Hippos in Mud anyways.

i agree far to many water types (and this region seems to be lacking the a typical giant water routes) and i do appreciate the sweet typing, its still kinda funny. i hope eventually we get a sand whale!!

Typhlorizard

ee5d4696b8.jpg

The third pic.
It looks like an elevator in the room you come after you beat an E4 Member.
It can be some Gym puzzle too.
I may still be wrong though

I agree. I think it looks like a gym. The honeycomb pattern on the floor/carpet and the honeycovered walls make me think that its a bug type gym?

If it is, I bet the leader's got a vespiqueen!

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Haha, looks like peoples guesses about the legendaries where spot on! One thing I hate is Zorua and Zoroark being event pokemon :(

Also this map bussiness that everyone is worrying about, what if that big difference is a change in rurality like people thought?
Looking at Zekrom's page it seems to be missing a side and could very easily match up with an highly city covered map next to it, just as Reshiram has a highly rural map next to it.

Chardan

Haha, looks like peoples guesses about the legendaries where spot on! One thing I hate is Zorua and Zoroark being event pokemon :(

Also this map bussiness that everyone is worrying about, what if that big difference is a change in rurality like people thought?
Looking at Zekrom's page it seems to be missing a side and could very easily match up with an highly city covered map next to it, just as Reshiram has a highly rural map next to it.

Yep, we also seem to be missing another side too, the one next to the Ape, Zebra and Rockroc......also, Rule 34 has had its way with the Professor already.

Last edited:

ForteAnly

I really like the Isshu region. It looks like the region has a lot of interesting locations to explore. I can't wait until we explore the desert part of the region. The new female professor is pretty cool. As the for the new Pokemon they are pretty cool except a few in my opinion. Chiramii and Mun'na being my least favorite. Meguroko is definitely my favorite of the bunch.

Munna has the same typing as Drowzee and Hypno, has Forewarn like they do, and is classified as the Dream Eater Pokémon, so I'd say that it is likely a pre-evolution of Drowzee.

Gear is a pretty cool Pokémon, honestly, am I the only one that likes it? He's cute, although I don't understand why Plus and Minus are his two abilities.

Mamepato is sorta ugly. Those things on his nose remind me of a turkey for some reason.

Hihidaruma looks like the new Probopass pretty cool.

Shimama is a really cool Pokémon, he reminded me of Girafarig at first glance.

Chiramii is very cute, looks like the Normal-typed mammal of the region.

Meguroko is not my favorite, although he has a cool typing and an evolution might be very interesting.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
http://pokebeach.com/news/0610/corocoro-new-pokemon-4.jpg
In this art, you can see there is a little amount of cities, and the gym count would seem low. But then something struck me. What if gyms are not only gyms, but the reason why you travel around? The region is now a big sandbox, and gyms are in a traditional sense, now dungeons. Hiun acts as a central hub, in the sense that its Hyrule City, or Moga's Central City in Monster Hunter Tri. The region is now an underpopulated place, but it has enough citizens to be consider populated. If you check the map, you can almost tell those isolated one off buildings are not random huts, but your destinations, calling for you to come and challenge what's inside.

I mentioned this on another forum, might post this here for the gyms. And also, it seems the starting town is missing from the map, or obscured. I really don't give to be honest. And yes I'm completely serious with this, and I can see HM's abolished, with items obtained from the gyms. Also I love the look of every stat screen, freaking beautiful.

Cobalt_Latios

So... it seems you guys think that the region might be based off of your generic industrialized cities. Which, sort of bugs me, given that the currently revealed pokes are mainly based on animals found in Africa... so to speak.

Anyhow, the pokedexes are very strange this gen. They remind me of a cross between a phone and the ipod classic. Not that it's a problem, I just find it strange is all.

Also, aside from Ivy, this is our first game with a female professor. On that note, I'll be intrigued to know what her English name is; so far, all the professors have been named after trees (Oak, Elm, Birch, Rowan (yes, Rowan is a type of tree, I checked)). However, she may be named after a type of plant (which makes sense given that Ivy is not a tree... at least, not that I've heard of).

C_L

Rouge

Thanks to my friend for translating this....

"the ability chikarazuku does not allow you to have repeating moves (or something like that idk pokemon) but the dmage to the power increases"

Rudruma

Munna looks like a deformed chansey, it sucks

Gear sorta blows, it doesnt look as bad as pokemon like quilfish or dunsparce but I imagine it wont be to popular with people

Mamepato is probably the best outta the flyers first forms, was quiote worried I wasnt gonna like the regional flyer, but I dont like flying pokemon on my team so unless its statrs are amazing like Staraptors then nah

Hihidaruma is cool but Pokabu my be my fire type, so he could still get a look in

Shimama is amazing, might have one on my team if thier stats are as good as there looks

Chiramii is awseome but is probably gonna be a HM Slave

Meguroko looks probably the best ouuta all the new pokemon, except from resh, zek and Zoroark

Status
Not open for further replies.