• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
i know it's a dumb question well many*

does zorua evolve into zoroark OR deos it's kinda like manaphy and phione (zoroark with ditto in pension will give a zorua but zorua cant evolve)?

and does those 2 will be considered as *legendary* ?

Yes, Zorua evolves into Zoroark. No, they're not considered legendary. They're simply Pokemon obtained through an event, just like the event Scizor coming out.

Brightclaw

Clan Deputy
Does anyone here think that the fire ape pokemon is a little like the Chimchar family?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
So, since E3 is in english, and Pokemon BW is in E3, do you think we can expect the English names of some stuff on Tuesday?

pikamaster-pf

so i guess they arent legendary but gonan be listed as unber IMO

BCVM22

So, since E3 is in english, and Pokemon BW is in E3, do you think we can expect the English names of some stuff on Tuesday?

Could go either way. I think if we get anything of the sort, they'd just repeat the names of Reshiram and Zekrom with a lesser chance that we might get names for the starters.

so i guess they arent legendary but gonan be listed as unber IMO

Based on the detailed knowledge we have of their stats and movepools, or what?

manaphee

新たなる誓い

I'd say so. I don't think they'd only announce the games and the revealed American Pokemon (Reshiram and Zekrom), so there is bound to be something else that hasn't been revealed to America yet. Maybe Zorua and Zoroark or the trainers... maybe some of the new CoroCoro leaked Pokemon.

fschulze47

Mighty Marvo
I'm hoping E3 brings some light onto the games in North America, I am desperate for the English names of the starters, but I don't think that'll happen unfortunately

BCVM22

Maybe Zorua and Zoroark or the trainers... maybe some of the new CoroCoro leaked Pokemon.

I don't think they'd use an American platform to unveil Pokémon that officially don't exist yet. I think Zorua, Zoroark, the starters and the dragons are the ceiling of what they'll "reveal".

It'll be academic in a day and a half, though.

rocky505

On-topic: Hopefully they reveal the starter's names and maybe Hiun City's english name.

Off-topic: Marill is defiantly the pika clone look at it's eye and nose it is the same as pikachu, Plusle, Minun, and Pachirisu. All of them are in the fairy egg group while Pichu isnt. Case Closed Marill is the 2nd gen pika clone.

rocky505

What do stats have to do with legends. Yes, most legends have high stats but look at the stats of a regirock and a salamence.
Regirock isnt an Uber legendary like Groudon, kyogre, Mewtwo etc. Regirock can be used in the battle frontier's while none of the overpowered ones can

ar25

man with a plan.
hope they reveal english stuff. i would love to find the english names for the starters

off topic:how do you upload images in your sig?

Shadix993

Did anyone notice that Chiramii is normal type ?
This makes it the regional rodent, not a pikaclone.

It's like that in every region :

Ratatta - sentret - zigzagoon - bidoof - chiramii.

Pidgey - hootoot - tailow - starly - mamepato.

Shadix993

This makes it the regional rodent, not a pikaclone.

rocky505

This makes it the regional rodent, not a pikaclone. Marill says hello!

Comments in bold.

maybe they will also reveal the english name of the sky arrow bridge at E3.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
On-topic: Hopefully they reveal the starter's names and maybe Hiun City's english name.

Off-topic: Marill is defiantly the pika clone look at it's eye and nose it is the same as pikachu, Plusle, Minun, and Pachirisu. All of them are in the fairy egg group while Pichu isnt. Case Closed Marill is the 2nd gen pika clone.

Considering the fact the zoroark.com (or whatever) gets redirected to the official english site, I'd say they'd reveal it before the starters.
Since they revealed both games at the same time, Japan is going to get updates on the games a lot faster while the US updates are going to be more spread out. ex;
Japan-Zoroark revealed at month 1 and the starters at month 2
US-Zoroark revealed at month 1 and starters at month 3.

Off-Topic: Isn't Pichu technically the pikachu clone of GS even though it's a prevo?

rocky505

Considering the fact the zoroark.com (or whatever) gets redirected to the official english site, I'd say they'd reveal it before the starters.
Since they revealed both games at the same time, Japan is going to get updates on the games a lot faster while the US updates are going to be more spread out. ex;
Japan-Zoroark revealed at month 1 and the starters at month 2
US-Zoroark revealed at month 1 and starters at month 3.

Off-Topic: Isn't Pichu technically the pikachu clone of GS even though it's a prevo?
They both were the pika clones. But I agree on the Zoroark thing. Maybe they'll reveal Zorua's as well.

Josiah

is your favorite

Not to get catty or anything, but you're wrong. Pichu isn't in the Fairy egg group because it's a baby, so that isn't an argument. Every Pika clone has been electric so far, Marill isn't. Every Pika clone has had cheek patches, Marill doesn't. If you want to argue that it has the same eyes and nose, that's stupid because so does Pichu (in fact Pichu's eyes are closer because they have Pikachu's color). Case closed.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Yeah I don't see how marill is the clone, it's more of a 'copy' and infact like bulbapedia says on all of pikachu, pichu, minun, pluske and pachirishu but NOT marrill's descriptions, they follow a similar structure and look with cheek patches pointy ears and same typing.

Marill is just regarded as a pikablu since it has a zigzag tail and is called the same species, but besides from being a kind of fat blue bouncy mouse it's not close enough to pikachu to be considered a 'clone', atleast in my oppinion and seemingly the people of bulbapedia.

In a sense Marill was drew from a photo of pikachu, the others where drew from pikachu itself.
So yeah I just don't see how Marill can be a 'pikaclone', it's much too different to pikachu especially since it's weak to him.
Also from this I wouldn't class Chiraamii as one either.

Now a matter of being on topic.
Well when it comes to Zorua and Zoroark I guess they really are event only which just plain annoys me, I wanted Zoroark in my team and I thought it could get in my top 10 favourite list but now I'm just put off it.
What happened to legendaries being the special event pokemon? Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.