• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I too noticed that, that why i made a snapshot of that frame. To me it mostly looks like a gym badge (i marked them with red circles for easier finding).
[IMG139]http://i50.*******.com/mctfrp.jpg[/IMG139]

I would say that "Wild Bolt" would be an Electric version of "Take Down", since "Volt Tackle" is already the electric form of "Flare Blitz" (i should say that in reverse since "Volt Tackle" was created before "Flare Blitz").
Still best not jump to conclusions yet though

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
That's actually a symbol of the league in Isshu I think, you can see that on a building in Isshu on the main site for it. Perhaps you go to that building to register for the league? Would be awesome to tell you the truth. Anyway, this weeks footage was nice. They're going all out with the animations, and its finally time. Love how your trainer is actually outside the circle, which means the other trainers will have throwing animations. Schweet.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I like the new stat up/stat drop animations.

Wait... I'm thinking something. Are you telling me...

That in the first screenshot of Zoruark we got, he was using his signature move?! I thought it was Dark Pulse when I first saw it, but after seeing Night Burst...

Also... Mijimaru survived a STAB, same level Wild Bolt. Do I hear the word defensive?

Last edited:

Chimchar15

That's actually a symbol of the league in Isshu I think, you can see that on a building in Isshu on the main site for it. Perhaps you go to that building to register for the league? Would be awesome to tell you the truth. Anyway, this weeks footage was nice. They're going all out with the animations, and its finally time. Love how your trainer is actually outside the circle, which means the other trainers will have throwing animations. Schweet.

That would be so cool if we actually had to register for the league. What would be cool is if you actually left your hometown so you could register. Also I can just imagine the gym leaders animations for throwing out their Pokemon and it looks awesome. Also good call on the symbol it does resemble the other symbol on that building in Isshu.

Chardan

I like the sound of Mijumaru's Shell Blade, it could hint at it getting Gallade-esque shell appendages on its arms for its final evolution (High Defenses?).
Was anything said about next weeks episode?

rocky505

I see Shell Blade being a Water-Type Leaf Blade but on The Mijumaru line, Shellder line, And Clamperl line would learn it.

Bardische

Elegance.
Shell Blade?

It said Shell Blade? Wow, that's kinda awesome. I want signature starter moves to come back though.

And registering to take part in the league sounds awesome. I still did wonder why you went through all the gyms beating the leaders and end up the champion without being an official participant. But oh well, never mind. Awesome idea though.

So I guess Hihidaruma learns Fire punch. Kinda obvious, but yeah. '

And can someone tell me if that is Wild Bolt or Spark. They look so alike D:

drl

Its obvius the honeycomb is a gym because of the music.

One think I dont get is wy some pokemon like mapato/the crocodile are lv 9/18 and outhers are lv 50?
Is it possible the ones in 50lv are not catchable?

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
that isn't the gym badge, its the B&W symbol, it appears on one of the billboards in another screen and it has appeared on a few other things.

i.e

20100514bwscreen06.jpg

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
that isn't the gym badge, its the B&W symbol, it appears on one of the billboards in another screen and it has appeared on a few other things.

i.e

20100514bwscreen06.jpg

yes and now they advertise games inside games
"buy pokémon black and white, if you have black, buy white and vice-versa. prove to your friends you're not racist"

Bardische

Elegance.
Its obvius the honeycomb is a gym because of the music.

Do not say obvious. Members like you get eaten alive with those comments. We don't know for sure, okay. For all we know, they reused old music from the previous generations to hide the true music within the area. So, just wait for confirmation.

One think I dont get is wy some pokemon like mapato/the crocodile are lv 9/18 and outhers are lv 50?
Is it possible the ones in 50lv are not catchable?

Dude, for the sake of the video. They obviously put it in level 50 to showcase the game.

saar

Shiny Flygon
I too noticed that, that why i made a snapshot of that frame. To me it mostly looks like a gym badge (i marked them with red circles for easier finding).
[IMG139]http://i50.*******.com/mctfrp.jpg[/IMG139]

This one's really looks like a badge but also like Tsutaja's head...
But there is another hint. Maybe this is a Fire gym? Since I can see there some sort of Lava.

And gyms' fronts have always been like that.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
But there is another hint. Maybe this is a Fire gym? Since I can see there some sort of Lava.

That's honey, not lava so it's thought to be a Bug type gym.

EDIT: Ninja'd by mitchman :p

Bardische

Elegance.

Kinda creepy, ain't it?

It's honey.

What do you mean always been like that? I don't get what you're trying to imply.

EDIT: Gah, mitchman >_<

rocky505

Maybe the honey means The weedle line or the Combee line will return.

Bardische

Elegance.
Maybe the honey means The weedle line or the Combee line will return.

I always thought Beedrill was like a subservient or otherwise distant cousin of the Combee Line. They never really had any interaction with honey, did they?

And we're not sure if Combee's line or Weedle's, which is highly unlikely, will return. Let's just wait or something. Gah.

SilverMorty

finally the return of a Bug gym since Johto xD

it would be nice if it replaced Rock as a 1st gym, bug makes sense as an early gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.