• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverFlame

sorry but those new 7 pokemon are just crap -.- they look like some weird crap...

ani132.gif

Did somebody say "weird crap"?

D*N

Musical Star
Interesting. I like the amoeba-like one. And the sarcophagus one.

Heatran-Nosepass fusion is awful! And that black pokemon beside him looks like a Gym Leader in costume!

Does anyone think that the yellow one beside the mole evolution could be a Meguroko evo?

ani132.gif

HAHAHA genius..
yes ditto was crap ->but people say the first gen was the best :O

D*N

Musical Star
Interesting. I like the amoeba-like one. And the sarcophagus one.

Heatran-Nosepass fusion is awful! And that black pokemon beside him looks like a Gym Leader in costume!

Does anyone think that the yellow one beside the mole evolution could be a Meguroko evo?

ani132.gif

HAHAHA genius..
yes ditto was crap ->but people say the first gen was the best :O

manor777

Shiny Hunter Vet.
lol thats just human nature, people always say the first of something is the best. Jurassic Park, Terminator, Aliens, Pokemon lol its just normal human nature. So far the only pokemon i DISLIKE is the weird doll thing, and the sarcaughagus pokemon may also make the list but i will have to see him from the front first.

rocky505

maybe that grass move Tsutaja used is a grass fire spin didn't you see how it spun around Mijumara.

D*N

Musical Star
maybe that grass move Tsutaja used is a grass fire spin didn't you see how it spun around Mijumara.

Yes they said it was like whirlpool -> fire spin.
So they have all there annoying move.
So I think the other starters may also have fire spin and whirlpool.
since starter move sets are mostly similair

gpt11

love the idea of a triple battle!! imagin the combo attacks!!

such as:

a pokemon setting up sunny day while the other 2 use solar beam and a fire attack! works with rain dance, thunder & water attack aswel!

all three pokemon use light screen, safe guard & reflect at same time

haha also some people find it hard to take down 2 ubers in a double battle wait till they face 3 :p

also cant say in all honesty i didnt see this coming after seing it in Pokemon battrio game

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Yes they said it was like whirlpool -> fire spin.
So they have all there annoying move.
So I think the other starters may also have fire spin and whirlpool.
since starter move sets are mostly similair

They're not that similar.

I mean, they all start with one Tackle-like omve and one Growl-like move, but beyond that, they don't have much in common.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
Triple battle is stupid period. But

*sigh* Characters.
The proffesor is a woman. This ruins there streak of old men.
The boy looks like a girl.
The girl looks like the older sister of the girl from fire red/leaf green.
The blond guy.(I think its the rival) is the coolest charecter ive seen yet. Oh and that CHeren asian chick looks weird.

But the roller coaster. The kick-ass pigeon. And the friggin sarcophocus or just sweet.

Sabonea_Masukippa

[SARCASM]

Triple battles are sooo stupid, I mean seriously guys what's next??? 6 pokemon out each?! We're on a slippery slope here people!! I mean I personally can't imagine it actually working and I know we know almost nothing about it but still I mean seriously THREE whole pokemon!! They changed it and now it sucks, basically!!!

And seriously these Pokemon designs are the worst ever.

Ononokusu and that Probopass/Heatran/Ben 10/Sableye morphed looking thing is like the worst designs eva. They're too complex there's too much on them -nowadays they just try and addd lipstick and cars and all this stuff to make them look cool. They don't feel like pokemon anymore. Serisusly unoriginal Nintendo!! I mean whats next?! A giant bipedal land shark that can fly???? Pah.

And cr@p like Munna and Gear it's like sooo unoriginal. They're way too simple and basic there's nothing to the deisgns. Not like Pokemon when I was young at all. And srsly Shimama?! Apparently no one told Nintendo that Zeebra's are white with black stripes not black with white stripes! Dont these people even do research before drawing this garbage while high/drunk/stoned. I liked it in 1st two gens when stuff actually used to look like the animals they were based off, not like the rubbish now.

ANd the Sarcophogas pokemon is like ... seriously. Im actually ashamed to be part of this franchise. So much i thought id come on a pokemon forum and tell yall. They finanly do an epytian pokemo nad ruin it like that? Ghost hands ... yeah real creative.

And Isshu looks really small, I mean seriosuly why is it smaller than Shinnoh? That;s a step backwards!! I dont see gyms, maybe those rumours about no gyms were true that would suck nintendo is ruining the franchise. There arent even any cities on the map. And I really think that its based off NEw york and if it's not ithis games gonna suck sooo bad. Could be Shanghai though.

And dont even bother trying to say Im rong either because its just an opinion!!! Opinions can't be wrong or critiqued and should never have to be backed up like ever and i have the right to one ok??? and to say it and stop basshing me.

So yeah...

I'm still getting these games though.

[/SARCASM]

Now, am I saying everyone complaining sounds like this and has horrible grammar, spelling and punctuation? No. But they make up a large percentage of people complaining.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I don't get why everyone is hating on the rock guy. He looks cool to me, and original, and "Pokemon-ish". I see no resemblence to Probopass and Heatran.

There's just no pleasing fans.

[SARCASM]

Triple battles are sooo stupid, I mean seriously guys what's next??? 6 pokemon out each?! We're on a slippery slope here people!! I mean I personally can't imagine it actually working and I know we know almost nothing about it but still I mean seriously THREE whole pokemon!! They changed it and now it sucks, basically!!!

And seriously these Pokemon designs are the worst ever.

Ononokusu and that Probopass/Heatran/Ben 10/Sableye morphed looking thing is like the worst designs eva. They're too complex there's too much on them -nowadays they just try and addd lipstick and cars and all this stuff to make them look cool. They don't feel like pokemon anymore. Serisusly unoriginal Nintendo!! I mean whats next?! A giant bipedal land shark that can fly???? Pah.

And cr@p like Munna and Gear it's like sooo unoriginal. They're way too simple and basic there's nothing to the deisgns. Not like Pokemon when I was young at all. And srsly Shimama?! Apparently no one told Nintendo that Zeebra's are white with black stripes not black with white stripes! Dont these people even do research before drawing this garbage while high/drunk/stoned. I liked it in 1st two gens when stuff actually used to look like the animals they were based off, not like the rubbish now.

ANd the Sarcophogas pokemon is like ... seriously. Im actually ashamed to be part of this franchise. So much i thought id come on a pokemon forum and tell yall. They finanly do an epytian pokemo nad ruin it like that? Ghost hands ... yeah real creative.

And Isshu looks really small, I mean seriosuly why is it smaller than Shinnoh? That;s a step backwards!! I dont see gyms, maybe those rumours about no gyms were true that would suck nintendo is ruining the franchise. There arent even any cities on the map. And I really think that its based off NEw york and if it's not ithis games gonna suck sooo bad. Could be Shanghai though.

And dont even bother trying to say Im rong either because its just an opinion!!! Opinions can't be wrong or critiqued and should never have to be backed up like ever and i have the right to one ok??? and to say it and stop basshing me.

So yeah...

I'm still getting these games though.

[/SARCASM]

Have my babies.

BCVM22

These new pokemon remind me of Yu Gi Oh monsters more then pokemon IMO.

Sweet. We've hit Digimon (constantly), Medabots and now Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm pretty sure Monster Rancher is the only other series to which these haven't been compared.

And what, pray tell, is it about them that reminds you of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters?

Brave Birdy

Sweet. We've hit Digimon (constantly), Medabots and now Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm pretty sure Monster Rancher is the only other series to which these haven't been compared.

And what, pray tell, is it about them that reminds you of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters?

Agreed, all these negative comments are getting old, there should be a thread specifically for complaining about the fifth generation, because these complaints are preventing the thread from getting into actual discussions.

Josiah

is your favorite
You haven't seen people comparing it to Ben 10 yet? Personally, I'm waiting for people to claim rip-offs of Avatar and Avatar: TLAB

nekromedia

unwavering emotions
You haven't seen people comparing it to Ben 10 yet? Personally, I'm waiting for people to claim rip-offs of Avatar and Avatar: TLAB

You forgot Bakugan.

Does Grass Cutter or whatever have a confirmed base power yet? Or is it just the same as Whirlpool and the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.