• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I think the green thing looks great. Althought I'm not sure what type it will be.

Sponge

Also it looks absolutely nothing like it.

If only because it has the "tiny hunched over animal" body type

I don't think it's an evolution of Pokabu either

However their head patterns (the circular part) seem quite similar.

I still don't think that means anything though, it would seem strange that Pokabu would evolve into that (unless they got the size proportions wrong, it is beta after all....but you'd think they'd get it right...)

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
On Pokemon Sunday, they're discussing the upcoming film, and said something about a sport that's in the film. Wasn't there a rumour that this sport was gonna be a big component of the game, and from what I remember, it looked like what was described. Don't speak Japanese, so I don't really know what they're saying :p

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
Yeah, it looks like there's a child stuck in there. Child abuse.

It might be psychic and something.

Or rather... A Pokemon. Either way, It seems quite pleased. xP Looks like it could have an evolved form.

Too me, It looks like a Pure Poison / Pure Psychic, or both xP

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I know, I'm watching Pokemon Sunday but no clue what their saying... I'm just watching for new scenes and screenshots..

O :O Kodai tries to strangle Celebii !

Chardan

I think the green blob is either part of a two stage line (being the fully evolved form) or just a single stage Pokemon. Poison/Psychic? Grass/Ghost? It'll be cool to find out

hever

022611229PM
On Pokemon Sunday, they're discussing the upcoming film, and said something about a sport that's in the film. Wasn't there a rumour that this sport was gonna be a big component of the game, and from what I remember, it looked like what was described. Don't speak Japanese, so I don't really know what they're saying :p

I would translate it but I'm not watching it right now, I can't.

Or rather... A Pokemon. Either way, It seems quite pleased. xP Looks like it could have an evolved form.

Too me, It looks like a Pure Poison / Pure Psychic, or both xP

Yeah it's quite pleased trapped in there. Pure psychic would work, but I'm guessing it's a dual typing.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Finished airing, nothing. It will be next week we will probably see some sillhouettes seeming CoroCoro will be out the following Thursday

hever

022611229PM
Finished airing, nothing. It will be next week we will probably see some sillhouettes seeming CoroCoro will be out the following Thursday

Sillhouettes might be the ones already revealed. But it would be nice to see new ones from Pokemon Sunday. D

Did they announce the trailer shown by Oha Suta on Pokémon Sunday? If they did so, I really cannot understand why would PS act as if nothing has been revealed at all and didn't even mention the trailer.

hever

022611229PM
Did they announce the trailer shown by Oha Suta on Pokémon Sunday? If they did so, I really cannot understand why would PS act as if nothing has been revealed at all and didn't even mention the trailer.

I don't think they did. And the only reason why I think PS would not mention such news is because of either:

Pre-recorded show.
Copyrighted limitations.

Don't PS usually stick with news from CoroCoro anyways?

I don't think they did. And the only reason why I think PS would not mention such news is because of either:

Pre-recorded show.
Copyrighted limitations.

Don't PS usually stick with news from CoroCoro anyways?

I know the PS that aired a couple days before Oha Suta had a few parts of the trailer. That was how we got pictures of Cheren, the green-haired rival and the supposed villain.

But what's the sense of showing part of a trailer, only to have another program showing it fully and then... not mentioning it again? Wtf.

hever

022611229PM
But what's the sense of showing part of a trailer, only to have another program showing it fully and then... not mentioning it again? Wtf.

Maybe because they already showed the complete trailer on a different show? It is quite a waste to show the partial trailer, not the complete one and not even mention anything about it.

Surprise for next week, I guess.

Maybe because they already showed the complete trailer on a different show? It is quite a waste to show the partial trailer, not the complete one and not even mention anything about it.

Surprise for next week, I guess.

Not the trailer, but I expected them to actually talk about the pokémon or the features shown on the video. Or at least mention the Zoroark movie trailer.

Oh well, it just proves next Corocoro will have only those eight pokémon on it. Not that it's a bad thing anyway. I just expected a couple more pokémon along with them.

R_N

Oh well, it just proves next Corocoro will have only those eight pokémon on it. Not that it's a bad thing anyway. I just expected a couple more pokémon along with them.

I don't see why you'd expect more.
8 is the most we've ever gotten before. I'm still surprised we got 7 last corocoro.

Though, admittedly, if they plan to ever show off Iris and her Pokemon, that tiny thing in the sketches might be shown off.

also here have some adorable art of the ectobaby
b1d5b519f7e1a7090b1902ef77182a7bece.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.