• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hever

022611229PM
This is cute:

tsutaaja-toy.jpg

rocky505

Well there is a copyright on the tsutaja figure so it must be a real toy.

Well, at least this tgbus.com site does exist.

And is it just me or we are having way too many "leaks" this gen? I guess that's because it's Game Freak's/Pokémon Company's first time trying to hype up a main franchise game in such a short space of time, but even then, it's strange.

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
Um no, there were tons of leaks back when D/P was out too.

In August game screens will start leaking most likely, if not earlier.

hever

022611229PM
Well, at least this tgbus.com site does exist.

And is it just me or we are having way too many "leaks" this gen? I guess that's because it's Game Freak's/Pokémon Company's first time trying to hype up a main franchise game in such a short space of time, but even then, it's strange.

Yes, there are a lot of "leaks" this generation, but it's probably just a way for GF to entice more potential and veteran players of the franchise. There's not a lot of people complaining about it though, so it must be a positive aspect.

Um no, there were tons of leaks back when D/P was out too.

In August game screens will start leaking most likely, if not earlier.

Just to be sure here, I am talking about leaks, not official announcements and such. For now, we had that rumour about triple battles and other things (we still need to have Team Plasma confirmed!), the anime sketch, Zekrom being part-Electric and (maybe) these figures. I really don't recall D/P having this kind of thing.

that green thing looks like a pre-evo of that black gothic lolita pokemon

And this, kids, is why you should say "no" to drugs.

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
Yup, it is real :3

PJN said:
New video will be coming soon that depicts Tsutaja and Koromori vs Zoroa (appearing as Hihidaruma) and Mijumaru. Tsutaja uses Grass Mixer which shatters Zoroa's illusion and also drops Zoroa's accuracy. This released in conjunction with the latest movie coming out.

I actually already had the description of it before Filb.de found pics xD http://pokejungle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.