1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InfinitiveThunder

InfinitiveThunder Well-Known Member

Lol :p

@talala: Well I posted that not only about Pokemon but generally

2. Korusan

Korusan Banned

I'm holding out until Pokemon Beige.

3. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

So the Third Game is confirmed to be either Pokemon Brown or Pokemon Gray (with an "a"). Crimson or Scarlet would be awesome though.

Black, White, and Red, basically. How hardcore would that be?

4. V Faction

V Faction www.faction.com

[img139]http://i42.*******.com/96xpj5.jpg[/img139]

Something to think about.

5. Mario with Lasers

Mario with Lasers Unfazeable

I thought it was Red/Gold/Ruby/Pearl, thus being the hot colors?

And I guess White will be with them too.

Good point.

6. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

It's part of the circle of life, chum.

Once the games release, the conversation becomes "when do these come out in America?!" even though we know it'll be March or April of 2011 and "when do these come out in Europe/Australia/Korea/New Zealand/Uzbekistan?!" even though it'll be probably be between two weeks and a month after the American release.

Once we get that information, the conversation becomes "what's the third version?" complete with mindless speculation about said game, like "I bet we'll be able to [do something completely random that they wouldn't add for a third game]!!!" and that includes the few who will be completely aghast at this radical possibility and deny it has any chance of happening.

Once that finishes, we turn to "REMAKES!" and all the joy that discussion brings with it. And after that? The 6th generation fun starts.

It's all one big unholy cycle. You could set your calendar by it.

No, no, no, it's not "confirmed" to be anything. Come on.

7. Kindrindra

Kindrindra 大事なのは自分らしいくある事

My thoughts EXACTLY.
    If we do get Yin and Yang pokemon... I'm going to be so happy...

8. Frontier Brain B

Frontier Brain B I'm that good.

Good catch there. I think Pokémon Gray would have been too obvious.

9. WhismuringLoudred

WhismuringLoudred Munchlax ate my bike

I think Pokemon Rainbow is the most obvious choice for the third game. :)

Then the gays would be in an uproar.....

10. DBK

DBK Renegade Trainer

Nothing's confirmed. All that article says is that those names are registered. My gut says Black, White, Crimson :)

11. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

How angry do you think people will be if Pokemon Black sells like more copies then white and vise versa?

12. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

Pokebeach says the trademark is Pokemon Grey. Dosen't really matter though. With Black and White, it's almost certain that the third one will be called Gray/Grey.

13. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Thanks for putting that up. I remember reading about those trademarks but I never expected them to use two of those as game titles for some reason. Maybe because the HG/SS names weren't known to have been trademarked before they were revealed.

Harmony? That's a good example :p

14. Korusan

Korusan Banned

Brown wouldn't surprise me either, though.

15. Pokemon4Ever

Pokemon4Ever Innocent Bystander

Pokemon Black and White huh? I predicted something along the lines of Dark and Light (though those aren't colors or metals) but Black and White isn't too far off. Not the best names, as it'll feel kinda awkward saying " I got White version" lol, but who cares, I'll adjust. I'm actually glad we're back to colors now!

16. ForeverFlame

Well, in Fanon it is. I can't see them going with Pokemon Purple... They may do a Crystal/Platinum and surprise us, but I see the situation with Gray being like Emerald in the fact that people saw it coming years in advance.

17. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Stop. This concern has about as much basis as the notion that the moon landing was fake. There are only a handful of things that would stop them from releasing a pair of Pokémon core titles - as much of a license to print money as ever there was - internationally, and they all involve apocalyptic scenarios. Short of the ever-popular asteroid impact or a complete global economic collapse, there's zero chance of that happening.

Depends - how many times will this bit be used and reused before, during and after the release?

*buzzer*

And there's your disqualifier right there.

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Yeah but once you start looking down the black=evil, white=good abyss, connections are made and it just trumps everything else.

19. Indragon

Indragon Back in the USSR

What's with all the racism nonsense?

Anyway, if White is like the "red" line of games, we might for once, see a higher number of sales in the "blue" line.

20. ForeverFlame

Thanks for adding to the discussion.

But people, I don't get why nobody considers Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum to be colors.

Crystal's the only Title that doesn't correspond to an actual color.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.