• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucario770

What's in the box?
Um....why is everybody talking about rainbows? Where are the rainbows?

A poster said something about smiling on a rainbow because of the new reveal expected today a few pages back. However, I don't see any rainbows. I see stormclouds.

On a serious note, it seems like you house is smack in the middle of town. The lab appears to be in the upper corner. That's what I can see from the trailer anyway.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
A poster said something about smiling on a rainbow because of the new reveal expected today a few pages back. However, I don't see any rainbows. I see stormclouds.

On a serious note, it seems like you house is smack in the middle of town. The lab appears to be in the upper corner. That's what I can see from the trailer anyway.
Huh.
In Platinum, D&P, it was in Sandgem town but you got it on route 201.
In New Bark Town, it was next door to you LOL.

On topic, Zorua is an event only Pokémon. That sucks, because he would be one of the reasons to buy the game.

Grei

not the color
I don't think it was that bad... it wasn't as cool as the other games' music, but it was decent in it's own right. I liked a few of the tunes.

Like the Eterna Forest/Full moon Island theme and the Old Chateau/New Moon Island theme! Those were both great. I also loved Jubilife, Canalave, and the Champion themes (both pre-battle and mid-battle).

ijea4444

Huh.
In Platinum, D&P, it was in Sandgem town but you got it on route 201.
In New Bark Town, it was next door to you LOL.

On topic, Zorua is an event only Pokémon. That sucks, because he would be one of the reasons to buy the game.

Chances are a gym leader/E4 member or in somebody's book (like palkia/dialga/manaphy) you'll be able to "see" Zorua or its evolution. From there you can just get one from the GTS.

leighk51

Awesome Trainer
im kind of confused
how does v-ear look anything like a legendary?
he looks soooo lame
i know he'll probably end up being the celebi and mew type of legend but he doesnt even look cool enough to be that
i hope hes just a normal pokemon and not a legend

KuroiMawile

Chances are a gym leader/E4 member or in somebody's book (like palkia/dialga/manaphy) you'll be able to "see" Zorua or its evolution. From there you can just get one from the GTS.

All for only a level 100 Mew

Also, if they have a theme as great as Vs. Giratina, Vs. Ho-oh, or Spotted! Rocket I'll be fine.

Shadow-charizard

Hydreigon = >:'O
Can i just clear something for myself up
What are the orange and pink bars on the battle scene that momentarily move in front of the pokemon?

Utahraptor

Fossil Trainer
All for only a level 100 Mew
COLOR]

This might not become an issue. I've heard speculation that because Zorua can evolve, and because it has a gender, it can breed, making it more accessible to those that don't get it via event. However, I have no idea whether or not this theory is true or not.

Utahraptor

Fossil Trainer
What are the orange and pink bars on the battle scene that momentarily move in front of the pokemon?

Those show that a Pokemon's ability has activiated. It's now being done that way to clear up the message box and to make the battle move more quickly.

It is their abbility activated.

Can't wait for legendary ifo, anything is ok as long as I can see the pokemon and it gets a name, I don't really like "Vear".

Utahraptor

Fossil Trainer
I would hate for it to be "Vear" but tbh i can't see it being anything else

True, but at least we'll get more information on the little guy. We don't even know it's actual name. Still, I would prefer if they revealed a brand new legendary.

SadzZ

I hope the V-Eared Pokemon isn't the legendary that Pokemon Sunday are announcing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.