• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Oh, he did? o_O I missed that. That means then no Zubat, Tentacool, Pikachu, etc...?
That's what everyone is thinking.

What I believe it extends to:
- Wild Pokemon
- Trainer's and Gym Leaders' Pokemon
- The Elite 4

What it might exclude:
- Dream World
- GTS
- Pokéshifter

Good point, have some diabetes instead

bw-starter-set-girl-dx.jpg
ACK! It's like double-diabetes!

R_N

The colors of the cards make it look like it'll be the starters. Or rather, their evolutions?

Correct, theme decks are always based around their evolved forms.

But they were clever and showed us blank cards with ? where the evolved forms would be.

nikohesus

Banned
And to think that people used to complain about having to drive four hours to get to New York... Now they complain they cannot get something over goddamn Wi-Fi...

I mean, it took me six months to buy a wireless router, and that's because it costed me ~60 dollars and I preferred to waste my money on other things. I'm sure a 10-year old can buy a router with their allowance...

I don't even get allowance, most kids don't. >.<

And people always complain, don't mind it, read your own sig.

Lol the shellreally comes out, in the end. But what about its evolution's shells?????

I don't even get allowance, most kids don't. >.<

And people always complain, don't mind it, read your own sig.

Oh. That sucks then, I'm sorry.

icelord0626

Porygon 2
i trade games for money. That's how i got B&W

rocky505

BW are not out yet so there is no way you got them. I'm sure you meant how you are getting them.

Grim712

'New Guy'
excuse me if i missed something, but was it confirmed that there wont be gym leaders? cause i dont remember hearing about that and people seem to be speculating on that point so if someone would kindly explain this or point me to a page if its been explained several hundred times before, sorry if its one of those things that has been answered alot. Thanks :p

rocky505

There are gym leaders. we got proof awhile back. The honeycomb gym was in a video and you could hear the gym music.

excuse me if i missed something, but was it confirmed that there wont be gym leaders? cause i dont remember hearing about that and people seem to be speculating on that point so if someone would kindly explain this or point me to a page if its been explained several hundred times before, sorry if its one of those things that has been answered alot. Thanks :p

There, as Rocky505 said, we saw the HoneyComb Gym on Pokemon Sunday.

gliscor&yanmega

Fire type Zap Cannon? So it would be very power and burns the foe no matter what but has a 50% chance of hitting. That sounds possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.