• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wobblecat

awesomeosaurus!
I'm not sure about the 3D, walking around in the distortion world in Pt was kinda awkward and hard to do, you cant really tell where your standing.

psssy... I'm not sure if you noticed, but the image you shown was from Gen III, not Gen I. :)

You know the truck was in RBY too, right?

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer

You know the truck was in RBY too, right?

Yes I was just being awkward :D

I don't know if this is old but ..

800px-CoroCoro_BW6.jpg

You can now hold 7 Pokemon ?!

Where the hell does it say that?

800px-CoroCoro_BW6.jpg

Also, has anyone noticed that the Geonet (The Globe at the GTS) is now on the top floor of the Pokémon Centre (Well you can clearly see the stand of it)

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
The graphics look great. I'm so glad the cities look like CITIES now. The Female Hero looks kinda weird with her hair, so hopefully the Male Hero won't give me that "loser vibe" (like Lucas initially did) so I won't have to play as her.

I like the background in the Battle Screen, showing the cityscape. It'll probably change depending on where you are. If you're in the city, it would be great to see onlookers in the background, even if in silhouette.

saturn_city

These screenshots... wow. Pokemon Sunday cannot come sooner. It's times like these that give me the desire to acquire a time machine that would allow me to travel to the future to purchase these games.

I also worry about how the controls will feel in a completely 3D environment. Hopefully they'll manage to make it comfortable.

And I wonder if the Partner Pokemon thing was just a HGSS exclusive, or if they hadn't implemented them into the game at the time these screenshots were taken?

What I'm thinking Zero38 is pointing out is that the Healing Station is a hexagon shape. If you put 7 spheres in a shape, you usually get a hexagon, kinda like the Dragon Balls. *shot* However, since there are six points, the Pokeballs will probably be placed at the points.

Grei

not the color
Closest thing to suggesting that you can have 7 Pokemon is that the interface that your Pokemon are put on when they are healed (the small tan thing behind Nurse Joy) is now big enough to hold seven Poke Balls.

That's about it. He was probably just trying to get a reaction out of people by posting a link to an irrelevant screenshot. It's still only 6 Pokemon.

Zero38

Self-made
I meant it might be possible Because they changed the machine
Look at the machine that heals pokemon behind the nurse
This could be just to make it look fancier
But A seventh Pokeball Might fit in the middle?

Wat.
"You guys should go 3d. Its been what, 15 years now?"
-Iwata Asks.

Also, Pokemon Centre has a globe. Looks like gts might be in the Pokemon Centre now?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Also, has anyone noticed that the Geonet (The Globe at the GTS) is now on the top floor of the Pokémon Centre (Well you can clearly see the stand of it)

Sorry arceus, I caught that I while ago, and I even posted a picture (which is a first) its on page 50-something.

But I do have to agree with you, it may be signalling that the GTS is standard in all pokemon centres, or you just have the globe which tells you who you have communicated with.

[aka]

And I wonder if the Partner Pokemon thing was just a HGSS exclusive, or if they hadn't implemented them into the game at the time these screenshots were taken?
I wouldn't be surprised if they made it a third-version only feature, or not one at all. So far, it's only been in special games: Yellow, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.