• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saph

Rapscallion
At one point, Cheren says that his objective is to become the Pokémon League Champion, so I daresay that he will end up being a formidable foe, particularly in the game's later stages.
I think that Cheren will take battles seriously, and wouldn't hold back just because you are his friend. That's the impression I get from him.

Belle has been said to be forgetful, clumsy, and her father doesn't believe she should travel on her own. So initially, she will probably not be a challenge. But I have a feeling that at some point in the game that will change and she will become a formidable trainer, surpassing Cheren.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh i didnt really notice that UI before, man it looks really nice and easy to navigate, all around the menus look really awesome by the video we have seen, even the part of the pokemon stats i really liked it the ones with the Zorua and Zoroark pictures.

Btw i have a question if i remember well both Zoroark and Zorua had a black background in the status part do you think its a typing thing? like if its a grass pokemon the pokemon page in your party will be green?

I think that Cheren will take battles seriously, and wouldn't hold back just because you are his friend. That's the impression I get from him.

Belle has been said to be forgetful, clumsy, and her father doesn't believe she should travel on her own. So initially, she will probably not be a challenge. But I have a feeling that at some point in the game that will change and she will become a formidable trainer, surpassing Cheren.

I get that impression from Cheren as well, and I reckon he's going to have a personality to him, but still be a formidible foe, kind of like Barry. I think Belle is going to be kind of like a supporting rival, kind of like May/Brendan in R/S/E.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Cheren with personality? I'm sure he'll have one, just one that's stoic and calculating. I mean, isn't that how a rival should be? Someone who is always above you both mentally and emotionally? Cheren seems to be both strong of mind and strong of heart so I can see him being one of those rivals on par with perhaps Silver from Generation 2. Belle is more like May from Generation 3 :p

I don't know if its been mentioned before, but the juice of the aloe plant in real life is commonly used to treat burns, perhaps further evidence that Aloe is in fact a fire type gym leader?

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
since serebii states that the starters are confirmed:/..
First of all the starters rock, Pokabu is cute, so is mijumaru and the snake is cool as well.

But what the hell are those evolutions?!
-tsutaja's last evolution looks like a regular pokémon definitetly not a starter evo., at first sight you might think it has something to do with milotic.

-Pokabu's last evo really looks like fanmade, moreover it's a fusion of a rhyperhior and a fat pig.And why does pokabu's evo have to stand, they have stood up for 4 generation, it's a pig....

-mijumaru's last evo looks like the brother of suicune, what happend to the sea otter stuff, I tgought it'd be something cooler than floatzel?!!!

I sincerely hope that these are fake, If they aren't I might consider quit playing pokémon:( I'm really not planning to save the pokéworld with that fat pig standing up next to me

Last edited:

Nacreous

Fire trainer
since serebii states that the starters are confirmed:/..
First of all the starters rock, Pokabu is cute, so is mijumaru and the snake is cool as well.

But what the hell are those evolutions?!
-tsutaja's last evolution looks like a regular pokémon definitetly not a starter evo., at first sight you might think it has something to do with milotic.

-Pokabu's last evo really looks like fanmade, moreover it's a fusion of a rhyperhior and a fat pig.And why does pokabu's evo have to stand, they have stood up for 4 generation, it's a pig....

-mijumaru's last evo looks like the brother of suicune, what happend to the sea otter stuff, I tgought it'd be something cooler than floatzel?!!!

I sincerely hope that these are fake, If they aren't I might consider quit playing pokémon:( I'm really not planning to save the pokéworld with that fat pig standing up next to me

You can just use other pkmn...it's not like the starters are obligatory to use>.>I finished several games a few times without a starter

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

I actualy like the starter evos :p especialy the mijumaru evo suprises me tsutarjas evolution looks great, 'so if this is not fake I'll definetly pick him pokabu yeah... first evo fails 2nd is decent

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think the Isshu Starter's middle forms are actually better-looking than both the first forms and final forms. They all look strong, especially Pokabu's middle form since it has all that brawn and muscle and I can see myself using a Pokemon like that. Tsutarja's middle form and Mijumaru's look downright swift from their sleek designs. Those forms are pretty amazing.

Charzonsos

Fire/Dragon Trainer
If Pokabu's is another Fire/Fighting I'm going to explode. I'm hoping for Fire Dark/Ground/or nothing. God, I can't handle another Fire/Fighting.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I can't see the said Pokabu evolutions being Fire/Fighting. Most Fighting types are quite agile and Mr Pork looks the complete opposite. I'm betting on Fire/Dark or Fire/Rock.

Charzonsos

Fire/Dragon Trainer
I can't see the said Pokabu evolutions being Fire/Fighting. Most Fighting types are quite agile and Mr Pork looks the complete opposite. I'm betting on Fire/Dark or Fire/Rock.
I hope, but least we forget Hariyama... they might be aiming on a Sumo with Pokabu... but I hope for Fire/Dark or anything but Fighting. Flying would rock though.

What about teaching Tsutaja brick break ( because it has arms, it should be able to ) and then evolve it into whatever the evo is called? That's strange, dude

pandastar16

it could true or maybe she run away form home because aloe wanted her to be the next gym leader and when to team plastm(can not spell it) and join them

jwla

If those Pokemon are truly the evolved forms of the starters, I welcome them. They're all great in one way, or another.

Tsutarja's is even a snake! Finally! And this is the first starter evolution with no legs!

I like Pokabu's, 'cause he's a HUGE strongman. He looks like a wrestler, a little. So does the second form.

I like Mijumaru's second form a bit better than it's last, but the last form is nice too. Especially the huge shell. Reminds me a little of a narwhal's horn!

DanteKoriyu

If Pupitar can learn Brick Break, I have no problem with the armless wonder of a grass snake learning it.

Last edited:

pandastar16

it could true or maybe she run away form home because aloe wanted her to be the next gym leader and when to team plastm(can not spell it) and join them

hello there

pandastar16

Since Iris has dark skin, that automatically makes Aloe her mom?

hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.