• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
ALL games can be hacked.
There will be a Rom, 100%.

Unless Nintendo knew people would want the games and made it sure with some patch or something. We discussed this in my english class today.

R_N

I wish experto had posted the sprites in more places

The entire internet converging on one spot is not helping anyone

Nintendo-Wii

ForeverFlame

What the hell is with Gear's line? It's the same thing three times in a row with minor differences.

But anyway, I'm glad that we've seen the new Pokemon. I just want some game details now!

Last edited:

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
As great as having all these new Pokemon unveiled is, I'm actually more interested in moves, how old Pokemon have changed, game mechanics etc.

My opinions on what we have got so far is mixed, but I suppose you're always going to get that. I think I prefer this generation's new Pokemon to the last lot, but I'm not sure there's that much in it.

Oh, and for anyone who is dispappointed with certain Pokemon, it's surprising how quickly you'll get used to them :)

Darky-Rai

What the hell is with Gear's line? It's the same thing three times in a row with minor differences.

Not only Gear, but Chillarmy also looks like it just had things added. Also, is there a gender difference for Pururiru?? It looks pink in the screenshot shown with the others ones, but it looks blue now on the Pokemon page.

MistyMay

Eat my shorts you nostalgia ***. Did you ever bother to notice the trend of the Fire/Fighting types before you actually complained? Huh? Didn't think so.

Blaziken = Offense, average speed and defense.
Infernape = Speed, average offense and frail defense.
poka2 and 3 = Defense, average offense and low speed.

So, totally different interpretations of Fighting, the concentrated and disciplined kind, the speedy and confident kind, and the "anything goes" and calm kind.

It doesn't matter. The simple fact is it's a fire and fighting pokemon. It doesn't matter what its base stats are, its unoriginal. Most people would want to try something completely new and unique.

R_N

Hm.
I like most of them. The Flying legendary trio has a nice base design, but I hope their animations are far different from one another. Even the pixes have different poses...
I think Gear's evos are the most disappointment from me. I get the idea, that's fine, but I wish the gear itself looked more different rather then just being pasted on to a bigger gear, and then a weird cog piece thing.

I'm surprised how different the ice dragon looks from the other two.

The later humanoids are pretty awesome. I kind of wish they were slightly less humanoid though

Darky-Rai

The flying legendary trio creeps me out. o_O ... though I like Kerudio a lot. o.o

Hey, am I the only one who thinks that if they do make a third game (Grey/Gray) Kyuremu will be the mascot of it?

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
The flying legendary trio creeps me out. o_O ... though I like Kerudio a lot. o.o

Hey, am I the only one who thinks that if they do make a third game (Grey/Gray) Kyuremu will be the mascot of it?

where have you been, Captain Obvious?

to whoever is asking about roms, the next time I see a post asking for them I'm going to report it.

on topic:
now we have the pokémon sprites, ok... what about the story? the pokémon don't really matter...

Missingno.Fan

My opinions:
#508 -LOL at that face fur
#521 -is it a roadrunner
#554 -that grin is creeping me out
#560 -it looks stoned
#573 -it looks like someone just made a fake evolution for Chillarmy
#600 and #601 -real creative evolutions...not!
#613 -why did they have to ruin the cuteness with snot? Why?
#619 and #620 -are these the monks?
#633 and #634 -they kind of remind me of the Beatles
Genie Trio -blech. I wish they made them look a little bit different from each other
#646 -it looks like it's missing a shell or something. I can't really describe it.

raz1337

Miju Miju!
Just saying what it looked like to me. Sorry if I sounded annoying or something.

I guess the third is just the one that pertains to the story the most. Obviously kyuremu is likely going to tie into the story with Reshiram and Zekrom. I just want to know how they can top themselves after creating Pokemon that govern time, space, life, and the distortion world.

I like the 5 gen Pokemon so much better than the 4 gen

Status
Not open for further replies.