• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamesGod92

bwgirl.png

Am I the only one searching the 2ch forums?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
1 & 2) Since the main characters are supposed to be kids or pre-teens, I reiterate.....no.

Nice pic, by the way. Now I have to make an anti-light type one. :)

But they have racing games for kids where they have to drive cars. Legality of driving cars IRL =/= driving cars in a game.

As for the second part, lol, but credit goes to SunnyC anyway. I'm probably the only one apart from him using it though =/

Danitsku

im gonna stay positive and say that the 5th gen games are lookin good. ^_^ nd mebe the pokemon following you is now in the ptions menu, something you could turn on and off. thatd be cool. AND an advancement.

Waalchastazoor

Why would that be an issue, certain pokemon are always in every game [Pikachu], why not just show him following you?

And I really doubt the pokemon creators keep the timeline thing that close to mind [especially since its just there to explain game trading and certain character appearances in-game], it's never been that important...

The big city kind of gave me the impression that this is a step into the future. But (and I don't mean to break the rules if I am) isn't the new movie about Celebi traveling back in time to warn whoever about Zoroark?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Skateboard was supposed to be for G/S/C, and if we were going to have it, it would have been included in HG/SS (Saying that, I now picture Lyra on one)

Wasn't that surfboard?

Secondly, while Zoroark isn't looking too good, I'm sure it's due to the image quality (this can mess stuff up a LOT) of the scans and the magnification.

The female protagonist looks fake to me =/

harryheart

bwgirl.png

She seems quite plasticy for some odd reason! It's not the fact that it's fake but the fact of her slimness I think. If the anime follow with this character then I hope they make her, plumper

Neurotic Nuckelavee

Monochromatic Beast
bwgirl.png

Am I the only one searching the 2ch forums?

Nice find, looks pretty cool, still can't wait for the official art but this is at least something interesting to look at even if it is fake. I'm not a fan of so much pink : / must they use that color so liberally on the girl characters?

Wow. I am so impressed with everything that has bee shown so far. But is disappointing however is the lack of any sort of new Pokemon. I think it's too soon to see new starters, but maybe they can reveal some other ones. I think Black and White takes place before the events of Red/Blue/Green. Here is the time line that I think works.

1.) Black & White: Your basic black & white, no colors, no pastels, but rather the start of something new, almost like a sketch with pen and paper. It starts out black and white

2.) Red/Blue/Green/Yellow: The Black and White seemingly "evolves" into colors giving it more depth. Think of it like television. First it was black and white and then it gradually changed into color television.

3.) Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: These colors then turn into various gemstones thus "evolving" yet again.

4.) Diamond/Pearl: The gemstones turn into more expensive, precious stones and become more desirable.

5.) Gold/Silver: Finally, precious metals. These metals are highly advanced. One there own, they are great, but when paired with a stone (hence why HGSS was released in the same gen as DP) they become brilliant together.

So if my time line makes sense, the order of events could be:

BW > FRLG > RSE > DPt > HGSS

The events of G/S or HG/SS take place 3 years after the events of R/B or FR/LG. Would RSE and DPPt fit in between there?

Last edited:

DBK

Renegade Trainer

Danitsku

pokemon following you may be an option you could turn on and off now. anybody think of that?

Jigglypuff5000

The big city kind of gave me the impression that this is a step into the future. But (and I don't mean to break the rules if I am) isn't the new movie about Celebi traveling back in time to warn whoever about Zoroark?

Fair enough.

Though the anime is a bad example of something having a non-static timeline [cos it isn't, it's stuck in X time forever]... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.