• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bwgirl.png

HeartGold_SoulSilver_Bugsy.png

It certainly looks more real than Bugsy's artwork.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
No one is thinking of your liver are they DBK? We'll have to set up a foundation to find you a liver transplant before the next update.
Is this any relevant to what this thread is about?

Am I the only one who thinks that HGSS looks generally getter than these games? The move to a more 3D look just doesn't look as nice in my opinion, though it could just be these screens not being as high quality.
No, you're not alone, but remember that these pictures are just teasers, I bet they will have better pictures to bribe us in the near future.

I was just saying.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
An hour and 20 minutes till Pokémon Sunday.

Has anyone translated the words on the scans? Because people only seem to be talking about their perceptions of the pictures... I doubt something as important as captions are being overlooked--just being sure.

rekreatur

*sigh*

1) The names are NOT racist (they are colors, shades, etc.), so enough already. Plus, we already know that some will take it that way, so stop reminding us. And since we have no idea what they are going to do for the world release (US, Europe, etc.), let's stop passing those ideas as facts.

Um, if you read my post you'd see that I never said the names are racist, but think that whoever thought of that is an idiot.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
*sigh*

1) The names are NOT racist (they are colors, shades, etc.), so enough already. Plus, we already know that some will take it that way, so stop reminding us. And since we have no idea what they are going to do for the world release (US, Europe, etc.), let's stop passing those ideas as facts.

2) They are never going to make a purely evil pokemon, so stop. Maybe a corrupted/twisted one, but not evil.

3) Enough with the *shudders* light types. If it happens, then discuss. But until then lets pretend that idea doesn't exist.

4) Yes it's confirmed for the DS. It's been mentioned. Let's try to do a little reading before we post. Please.

5) Let's try to keep on topic as well. Remember, a bald mod is a sad mod.

6) And no talk about the third game or it's name (Gray, Crimson, or otherwise). Nothing is confirmed..

And if anyone brings up number 1 again, this will be the standard response:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=669

*sip*

Shut. Up. He was simply agreeing with you and what the majority of users have already said, there's no reason at all to keep posting your retarded block of text over and over again. I don't mod this section but I have no issues infracting you if you keep on like this.

YO 5TH GEN MODS WHERE YOU AT

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Just stop right there. There's no proof or info to support that nor does it make any sense. Let's not, shall we?

Nor did I say anywhere in my post that it was confirmed. The whole time line thing has been debated for a while now, and what I stated was nearly an opinion on what I think the time line COULD be. And actually, if you took the time to read it, you'll see that it actually DOES make sense. Let me guess. You will now try and quote something in the rules somewhere that states I am no allowed to think out loud nor am I allowed to state my opinion on something.

Yes, n00bs are annoying, but so are people who fell it necessary to mini-mod every chance they get by REPEATEDLY posting a list of unofficial rules and confirmed details. Let the mods do their jobs. Don't step in where you are not needed.

And as for the time line not being important, there is always a place and a time for everything. As DP proved, the events of HGSS (red Gyarados) takes place roughly at the same time as the story in DP. You don't have to accept my time line analogy or my opinion, but you don't you dare smite me for having an opinion or theory. Rather than completely disregarding my post, how about actually becoming a smart poster and elaborate more on why my time line "doesn't make sense." Not unless you like being a mini-mod that is.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Shut. Up. He was simply agreeing with you and what the majority of users have already said, there's no reason at all to keep posting your retarded block of text over and over again. I don't mod this section but I have no issues infracting you if you keep on like this.

YO 5TH GEN MODS WHERE YOU AT

Nor did I say anywhere in my post that it was confirmed. The whole time line thing has been debated for a while now, and what I stated was nearly an opinion on what I think the time line COULD be. And actually, if you took the time to read it, you'll see that it actually DOES make sense. Let me guess. You will now try and quote something in the rules somewhere that states I am no allowed to think out loud nor am I allowed to state my opinion on something.

Yes, n00bs are annoying, but so are people who fell it necessary to mini-mod every chance they get by REPEATEDLY posting a list of unofficial rules and confirmed details. Let the mods do their jobs. Don't step in where you are not needed.

And as for the time line not being important, there is always a place and a time for everything. As DP proved, the events of HGSS (red Gyarados) takes place roughly at the same time as the story in DP. You don't have to accept my time line analogy or my opinion, but you don't you dare smite me for having an opinion or theory. Rather than completely disregarding my post, how about actually becoming a smart poster and elaborate more on why my time line "doesn't make sense." Not unless you like being a mini-mod that is.

Hallelujah.

Last edited:

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
The names...I know some of you guys love it and some of you guys are being weird and going "oh it's racist" but I find it so...plain...and...bland... With the lack of colors, it seems so, huh?

*sigh*

And again:

2) They are never going to make a purely evil pokemon, so stop. Maybe a corrupted/twisted one, but not evil.

3) Enough with the *shudders* light types. If it happens, then discuss. But until then lets pretend that idea doesn't exist.

4) Yes it's confirmed for the DS. It's been mentioned. Let's try to do a little reading before we post. Please.

5) Let's try to keep on topic as well. Remember, a bald mod is a sad mod.

6) And no talk about the third game or it's name (Gray, Crimson, or otherwise). Nothing is confirmed.

And if anyone brings up number 1 again, this will be the standard response:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=669

Really, is that so hard?

*sip*

I understand your frustration...but that particular set of rules kind of, well eliminates a good 85% of actual discussion and frankly I think the only one rule to abide by here would be;

Rule #1) Discuss freely anything remotely pertaining to the topic, just don't be an *** about it.

There ya' go. Let the permabans begin.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I'd rather even ten seconds of footage then to know the starters, personally.

And I know it'll never happen, but I kinda wish that Nintendo wouldn't reveal the starters at all before release, then it'd be a really fun and fresh feeling upon starting up [for me at least].

Again, in my opinion. *shrugs*

Yeah, valid point about the starters though I'm sure their revealing is inevitable.

Also, Pokemon Sunday airs 7:30 - 8: 30 Japanese time, right? Then we have exactly 2 hours and 2 minutes left for the show.

Timezone converter stuff

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
It would figure that my parents decide to plan the only important sitdown, everyone must be there, meal in months RIGHT AS POKeMON SUNDAY STARTS (one of the pitfalls of being a teenager) !! And I downloaded Keyhole TV and everything...

On topic: I wonder if we're only seeing the city outskirts and down the alley there is a center part?

Off topic: Maybe DBK really has been drinking all this time and is posting his rules repeatedly out of drunkenness. Probably not, but you never know...

EDIT: WHOAH (or however you spell it) ! Where did all those posts come from!?

Last edited:

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Was posted about 50 min. ago on 2ch, I just wonder how fast they're.. well, the first fanart I had posted sure looked like a replacement of Kotone, but let's be honest... the new tennis girl looked hot.

NOW 21:30
-50min = 20:40
Leak 11:10 i'd say

= 9 hours and 30 minutes. Perhaps it would be better to count from the time we actually started giving a care about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.