• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Pokemon King

Shocking Champion

I dont really like the new 5th gen pokemon...they seem like they were made too quickly.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I know, I couldn't think of an exact amount so I said something I knew its was at least.

Well, yeah the point still stands. They've been working on them a long time.

I wouldn't be suprised if they're already starting/working on gen 6 designs.

Grei

not the color
I dont really like the new 5th gen pokemon...they seem like they were made too quickly.

As Lindsy said, these games started production around four years ago. That much was explicitly stated by one of the game designers--I want to say it was Masuda, but I can't remember.

These designs are definitely not rushed. You just aren't used to them yet.

Dark Pokemon King

Shocking Champion
I know that they were not rushed,its just my opinion.Some of them actually look good.

lindsy95

I had to get used to them too, I think they're ok, like and dislike are broad terms nowadays.

I like quite a few, but there shall allways be oddballs.
-pokes Ice cream pokemon-

Dark Pokemon King

Shocking Champion
I had to get used to them too, I think they're ok, like and dislike are broad terms nowadays.

I like quite a few, but there shall allways be oddballs.
-pokes Ice cream pokemon-

Lol that ice cream pokemon is wierd

D*N

Musical Star
I know, I couldn't think of an exact amount so I said something I knew its was at least.

Well, yeah the point still stands. They've been working on them a long time.

I wouldn't be suprised if they're already starting/working on gen 6 designs.

i bet their already finished the standard idea's.

D

Deleted member 133172

Quite a few people don't like the new pokemon, but it's seems to be like that for every new generation. everybody'll get used to them after about a week of owning the game is what I think.

Meganium

Is the ice cream a floating Poke like Weezing or does it hop around on the tip of the cone, like Pineco does.

lindsy95

I can't wait to see the shinys :3

I wonder If the Ice/Dragon is going to get another form in the third game? it looks 'weak', or not at its full glory.

We need a help threaaaad.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Is the last Legend (The Bug/Steel type with a Cannon on its head) like all the other Last Legend On Pokedex Pokes? Ya know, Event needed to obtain? Because I love Bug types and it looks like it will own. (In game of course, I would never do anything that Cheap in competitive play)

Status
Not open for further replies.