1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G_Major

G_Major Member

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jaroda_(Pokémon)

If you scroll down to Jaroda’s stats, it lists his Base stats differently than Serebii or Pokebeach. He has a nice 113 in Sp.Attack. It’s most likely a simple typo, BUT NONETHELESS this throws out at least a mere glimmer of hope in the universe that my lil’ smug grass snake won’t be incredibly terrible after all.
    Edit/Delete Message

2. ishot_JT

ishot_JT Mawnster

Does anyone know if the pkmon white cartridge completely white, im very curious.

3. salemencelord

salemencelord New Member

I have to agree jaroda is my favourite but it has such crappy attack stats i hope that serebii just made a mistake

4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Sorry, but you're stuck with a fast tank that with some okay attack stats.

5. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

None of the 4th generation titles were pressed on colored game cards; there's no reason to expect these are, particularly since these games too are pressed on the infrared-equipped game cards.

DS game cards are made of so little plastic and they disappear almost completely inside your DS - there would be no point in doing it anyway.

6. O Fortuna

O Fortuna Velut luna.

Serebii posted pictures of the box, the inserts and the DS card relating to his copy of Pokemon White. It is a black card.

7. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Poketo Monsta

Does anyone who owns Black or White know if it's region free?

8. salemencelord

salemencelord New Member

sigh well it looks like im going with daikenki when it comes out down here

9. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

You could have searched for the answer - it's been posted enough times - but the game is region-locked when played on a DSi/XL but will play without issue on any DS/Lite.

10. zeno48

zeno48 Zaker!

Does anyone know about the breeding mechaning in this game and how they differ from previous regions? also can you breed the dream world abilities?

11. natie

natie Mr. F

Actually, HeartGold and SoulSilver were printed on black cartridges, rather than the usual grey (at least in Europe, I don't know about America or Japan though). So, I guess you could say those are 'coloured' cartridges.

12. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

That's standard for the infrared-equipped game cards. It has nothing to do with them being Pokémon titles. Personal Trainer: Walking, which was the first DS title to use the infrared transmitter, ships on the same game card, as you can see here.

13. natie

natie Mr. F

Ah, I see. So, I suppose that means these games are printed on black cards, too?

14. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

You betcha.

15. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.