• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

salemencelord

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jaroda_(Pokémon)

If you scroll down to Jaroda’s stats, it lists his Base stats differently than Serebii or Pokebeach. He has a nice 113 in Sp.Attack. It’s most likely a simple typo, BUT NONETHELESS this throws out at least a mere glimmer of hope in the universe that my lil’ smug grass snake won’t be incredibly terrible after all.
Edit/Delete Message

I have to agree jaroda is my favourite but it has such crappy attack stats i hope that serebii just made a mistake

BCVM22

Does anyone know if the pkmon white cartridge completely white, im very curious.

None of the 4th generation titles were pressed on colored game cards; there's no reason to expect these are, particularly since these games too are pressed on the infrared-equipped game cards.

DS game cards are made of so little plastic and they disappear almost completely inside your DS - there would be no point in doing it anyway.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
Serebii posted pictures of the box, the inserts and the DS card relating to his copy of Pokemon White. It is a black card.

BCVM22

Does anyone who owns Black or White know if it's region free?

You could have searched for the answer - it's been posted enough times - but the game is region-locked when played on a DSi/XL but will play without issue on any DS/Lite.

zeno48

Zaker!
Does anyone know about the breeding mechaning in this game and how they differ from previous regions? also can you breed the dream world abilities?

natie

Mr. F
None of the 4th generation titles were pressed on colored game cards; there's no reason to expect these are, particularly since these games too are pressed on the infrared-equipped game cards.

DS game cards are made of so little plastic and they disappear almost completely inside your DS - there would be no point in doing it anyway.
Actually, HeartGold and SoulSilver were printed on black cartridges, rather than the usual grey (at least in Europe, I don't know about America or Japan though). So, I guess you could say those are 'coloured' cartridges.

BCVM22

Actually, HeartGold and SoulSilver were printed on black cartridges.

That's standard for the infrared-equipped game cards. It has nothing to do with them being Pokémon titles. Personal Trainer: Walking, which was the first DS title to use the infrared transmitter, ships on the same game card, as you can see here.

natie

Mr. F
That's standard for the infrared-equipped game cards. It has nothing to do with them being Pokémon titles. Personal Trainer: Walking, which was the first DS title to use the infrared transmitter, ships on the same game card, as you can see here.
Ah, I see. So, I suppose that means these games are printed on black cards, too?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.