• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

salemencelord

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jaroda_(Pokémon)

If you scroll down to Jaroda’s stats, it lists his Base stats differently than Serebii or Pokebeach. He has a nice 113 in Sp.Attack. It’s most likely a simple typo, BUT NONETHELESS this throws out at least a mere glimmer of hope in the universe that my lil’ smug grass snake won’t be incredibly terrible after all.
Edit/Delete Message

I have to agree jaroda is my favourite but it has such crappy attack stats i hope that serebii just made a mistake

BCVM22

Does anyone know if the pkmon white cartridge completely white, im very curious.

None of the 4th generation titles were pressed on colored game cards; there's no reason to expect these are, particularly since these games too are pressed on the infrared-equipped game cards.

DS game cards are made of so little plastic and they disappear almost completely inside your DS - there would be no point in doing it anyway.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
Serebii posted pictures of the box, the inserts and the DS card relating to his copy of Pokemon White. It is a black card.

BCVM22

Does anyone who owns Black or White know if it's region free?

You could have searched for the answer - it's been posted enough times - but the game is region-locked when played on a DSi/XL but will play without issue on any DS/Lite.

zeno48

Zaker!
Does anyone know about the breeding mechaning in this game and how they differ from previous regions? also can you breed the dream world abilities?

natie

Mr. F
None of the 4th generation titles were pressed on colored game cards; there's no reason to expect these are, particularly since these games too are pressed on the infrared-equipped game cards.

DS game cards are made of so little plastic and they disappear almost completely inside your DS - there would be no point in doing it anyway.
Actually, HeartGold and SoulSilver were printed on black cartridges, rather than the usual grey (at least in Europe, I don't know about America or Japan though). So, I guess you could say those are 'coloured' cartridges.

BCVM22

Actually, HeartGold and SoulSilver were printed on black cartridges.

That's standard for the infrared-equipped game cards. It has nothing to do with them being Pokémon titles. Personal Trainer: Walking, which was the first DS title to use the infrared transmitter, ships on the same game card, as you can see here.

natie

Mr. F
That's standard for the infrared-equipped game cards. It has nothing to do with them being Pokémon titles. Personal Trainer: Walking, which was the first DS title to use the infrared transmitter, ships on the same game card, as you can see here.
Ah, I see. So, I suppose that means these games are printed on black cards, too?

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.