• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
is that how the feale sprite looks? it looks like smebody who works at Mc Donalds!

Neurotic Nuckelavee

Monochromatic Beast
Is this any relevant to what this thread is about?

No it's not, sorry for the spammy post h0v0r.

I think pretty much everything has been discussed about the current pictures :/ I my final statement for the moment would be that between when I first saw the pictures and all the 3D environments and now I've already gotten more use to them so I'm not particularly worried about if the 3D will be awkward in gameplay. I think it's just the initial shock factor of no more birds eye view that's was jarring to me and still is to some people.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
It would figure that my parents decide to plan the only important sitdown, everyone must be there, meal in months RIGHT AS POKeMON SUNDAY STARTS (one of the pitfalls of being a teenager) !! And I downloaded Keyhole TV and everything...

On topic: I wonder if we're only seeing the city outskirts and down the alley there is a center part?

Off topic: Maybe DBK really has been drinking all this time and is posting his rules repeatedly out of drunkenness. Probably not, but you never know...

Tough luck there :/

I think the alleyway is one of those standard 'dark alleys' with your standard dead end, where you reach when the bad guys are chasing you and....sorry, drifting of there ^^; But yeah, I think the image shows the center of town (Pokemon Center and all) and the alley leads to some shady outskirt/corner.

GamesGod92

NOW 21:30
-50min = 20:40
Leak 11:10 i'd say

= 9 hours and 30 minutes. Perhaps it would be better to count from the time we actually started giving a care about her.

And that was when the first (rather clear) sprite emerged, and that was around 19:50.

Wait...

Ah, I just get more and more confused with this.. just good think there's an English navigation on 2ch.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
how does the male sprite look? and is that sprite fake?

Jigglypuff5000

Was posted about 50 min. ago on 2ch, I just wonder how fast they're.. well, the first fanart I had posted sure looked like a replacement of Kotone, but let's be honest... the new tennis girl looked hot.

This forums' liking for 2ch and the Japanese-perverted female trainers still bug me [just about as much as to why NeoBARF is so credible, the festering pit of elite crap]...

So what's the UK timeframe [roughly] for the Sunday Show?

... Or someone could teach me what US and JPN time code I'm supposed to convert from in general for these kinda things [since there's just so many]?

Shut. Up. He was simply agreeing with you and what the majority of users have already said, there's no reason at all to keep posting your retarded block of text over and over again. I don't mod this section but I have no issues infracting you if you keep on like this.

YO 5TH GEN MODS WHERE YOU AT

We Need More Mods Like You. :O

It would figure that my parents decide to plan the only important sitdown, everyone must be there, meal in months RIGHT AS POKeMON SUNDAY STARTS (one of the pitfalls of being a teenager) !! And I downloaded Keyhole TV and everything...

On topic: I wonder if we're only seeing the city outskirts and down the alley there is a center part?

I'm right there with you, friend :(

That's certainly a possibility, but one thing. Why would the center/mart/gts be outside the town? Those are one of the attractions of towns.

EDIT: Pretty much what Indragon said

Last edited:

Chilias

Emerging Trainer
Am I the only one who thinks that HGSS looks generally getter than these games? The move to a more 3D look just doesn't look as nice in my opinion, though it could just be these screens not being as high quality.

Exactly ;) I think what they did with HGSS is what is called top level design. That is the highest level for Pokemon style you can get for this type of platform. They fine tuned it a lot... That's why it looks so damn nice and trustworthy... I'm glad they made HGSS so original again ;) This doesn't look so nice to me.... for now.. this is work in progress... so let's hope for the best^^

Status
Not open for further replies.