• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Zero

Burninating
@ Lupine - Yeah, very bored artists at the moment. ^^

I wish we could figure out the guy....but ah well.

GamesGod92

This forums' liking for 2ch and the Japanese-perverted female trainers still bug me [just about as much as to why NeoBARF is so credible, the festering pit of elite crap]...

So what's the UK timeframe [roughly] for the Sunday Show?

... Or someone could teach me what US and JPN time code I'm supposed to convert from in general for these kinda things [since there's just so many]?

I only visited 2ch when new HGSS sprites emerged, and then today again, seriously.

2ch or 4ch or whatever, nothing but trolls, but when it comes to CoroCoro scans, they're the main source (most of the time).

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire

talala

Oh yeah, then why did Serebii bother to announce the 3DS, even when he normally doesn't highlight things like that, new consoles and stuff? Look on the main site (you will probably need to go back a page or two by now) and look at the update in which Serebii mentions the (relatively) recent announcement of the 3DS. He himself mentions that the only reason he is bothering to mention this is because the new pokemon titles are supposed to come out around the same time and that there may be a corelation between those two events.

because he said the console would EVENTUALLY be involved with pokemon, not right away, and no where in that update does joe say "the 5th generation games are confirmed to be on this console" but in yesterdays update he clearly says "A couple of hours ago, the official website updated with the first details of the 5th generation Pokémon games due for release on the Nintendo DS" i don't see a mofucking 3 next to that DS

Indragon

Back in the USSR
According to London time, it's on in an hour :\

Hmm...there's some time deviation between most of the countries. Expected I guess.

This forums' liking for 2ch and the Japanese-perverted female trainers still bug me [just about as much as to why NeoBARF is so credible, the festering pit of elite crap]...

So what's the UK timeframe [roughly] for the Sunday Show?

... Or someone could teach me what US and JPN time code I'm supposed to convert from in general for these kinda things [since there's just so many]?

Times for Pokemon Sunday

flipjeff1313

I really can't wait for Pokemon Sunday !!! :D

Yeah i feel like it has SOMETHING to do with Time for obvious reasons such as the gAme titles and the Movie. But of course this is just a speculation. (Dont u dare go all DBK on me!!!)

Im kind of "overwhelmed" by the new 3D oriented game.. Doesnt anyone else feel like this?

Like, I was with pokemon since the begining and when GSC came out, I thought that its a coloured version of RBY. Then when RSE came out, I thought that it was pretty much the same but more better colour. However, when DPPt came out, the 3D graphics made me feel like it wasn't pokemon.

In the end, Ive gotten used to the games and accepted them as "Pokemon". But this new way of Pokemon the producers are presenting kind of scares me that pokemon will never be the same again! Even the producers said "At times, we won't be able to call it 'Pokemon'." (Unoffical quote dont MINI MOD Me... U no who u r)

Just MY opinion but what do u guys feel about it?

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
'siggied.
10charlimit.

Why do people say 10charlimit? I thought it was a minimum of 10 characters, not a limit...

On topic: By my time zone converter Pokemon Sunday starts in 2 hours. Who's wrong here? I don't want to miss it...

EDIT: just read Indragon's post so NVM

Last edited:

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I like it.
HGSS actually had these graphics. At two locations:
1) The lighthouse, after you jump out the window.
2) ...Uh, I forget. But there was somewhere else.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I think the one in the cave is the male character. I might be incorrect though.

Strangely (or not) they all look like the female character to me :/

If the cave one is supposed to be male, then I'll say the artwork wasn't very good (though this may be due to the low quality scans)

Jigglypuff5000

I only visited 2ch when new HGSS sprites emerged, and then today again, seriously.

2ch or 4ch or whatever, nothing but trolls, but when it comes to CoroCoro scans, they're the main source (most of the time).

Oh I know about CoroCoro [it's literally the only game magazine I keep an ear out for], but yeah, I despise the likes of 2/4ch and NeoBARF, they represent [most] of what's wrong with humanity, in my opinion.

Oh, and I found a world clock site [that presumably is correct as well as non-confusing].

It says it's 5: 42 in Tokyo though, so don't know why folk are saying 'only an hr to go!'?

GamesGod92

Like, I was with pokemon since the begining and when GSC came out, I thought that its a coloured version of RBY. Then when RSE came out, I thought that it was pretty much the same but more better colour. However, when DPPt came out, the 3D graphics made me feel like it wasn't pokemon.

Just MY opinion but what do u guys feel about it?

I was rather disappointed by the pseudo 3D graphics from DPP, but then again, I just might be strongly used to DX11 PC games.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
oh ok, wow my first post were its quoted :D

and Kindrindra i think the second is thhe whirl islands/tin tower (i know its the bell tower but i call it tin tower as im used to it).

Last edited:

Klever

Blaze Trainer
Has anybody else noticed there are cars on the road under the bridge? I think this could completely change transportation in the games. maybe hitchhiking? lol. As for the names, i think they are awesome because they are so simple and its one of the easiest to think of color combinations. I find no racism whatsoever in it, and who would want two games, Pokemon Gray and Pokemon Grey?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Oh I know about CoroCoro [it's literally the only game magazine I keep an ear out for], but yeah, I despise the likes of 2/4ch and NeoBARF, they represent [most] of what's wrong with humanity, in my opinion.

Oh, and I found a world clock site [that presumably is correct as well as non-confusing].

It says it's 5: 42 in Tokyo though, so don't know why folk are saying 'only an hr to go!'?

I understand the chans, but what's wrong with NeoGAF?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Why do people say 10charlimit? I thought it was a minimum of 10 characters, not a limit...

On topic: By my time zone converter Pokemon Sunday starts in 2 hours. Who's wrong here? I don't want to miss it...

According to the world clock, people in UK and USA (possibly among other countries) have it in under an hour. However, it's 5: 46 in Tokyo, which means 1 hour 45 minutes for the show there.

Status
Not open for further replies.