• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpt11

I don't want to rain on everyone's parade but you all do remember how they let pikachu follow you in Yellow and then took away that aspect with the following games, right?

What's to stop them from doing that again?

i hope they do or at least give you a choice if you want it to follow you! i find it annoying sometimes in soul silver when they follow you

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
So, how many more hours must we wait? Anyone got their internet TV up?

Cyclone

^ where it all began
These games look stupid. They put way too much emphasis on the overworld. THE BATTLE SEQUENCES NEED TO BE IN 3D! They're still in 2D. How stupid!

Amphar0s

Indie Music Fan.
So much hate for making it more 3D. If anything, this is probably what the creator of Pokemon envisioned when he first came up with it.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
These games look stupid. They put way too much emphasis on the overworld. THE BATTLE SEQUENCES NEED TO BE IN 3D! They're still in 2D. How stupid!

they are more 3d than normal and we get the full sprite now!

Exactly. They are about as 3D as they can get right now. The "animations" (from what little we can tell) look really good. I like it.

Ethan

Banned

It's not a big deal. It's not like they are going to have to cut the region in half and cut out 50 new pokemon just because they made the battle screens/scenery a little bit prettier. I personally like the new aesthetics they put in the game.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Hey guys...
Some people on some other forums (like Smogon) have noticed some of the Japanese text says something to the effect of "Evolution-3".

...what that implies frightens me.

Jigglypuff5000

*Reads last few pages*

My, there's not a lot of love for 3D here, is there?

It's only been the game industry's driving force since after the SNES and Megadrive - you're lucky [whilst we who'd like such a change are unlucky] that 5th gen didn't simply go to the 3DS exclusively [as I wished it had been, personally]...

Unlimited

I like the changes. I'm glad these games look to be the biggest step up in terms of generation shift.

After all, I don't want to be playing the same game 5 times.

Hey guys...
Some people on some other forums (like Smogon) have noticed some of the Japanese text says something to the effect of "Evolution-3".

NO.
NO NO NO.
We are NOT having 4-stage evolution chains. NO. NO. NO. AAAAH!

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Hey guys...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*runs away*

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
Hey guys...

oh crap

4 stages?

"GO SUPER-DRAGONITE USE HYPER PUNCH!"

I LOST the GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.