• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
i really dont think they are gonna give another evolution just make more split evos o.e or something

R_N

Everyone may have noticed Looker from the international Police?

Well you see that the sprites from the characters have... baseball caps?

You see in the picture BIG buildings with high tech stuff... Grand City's?

Let's just say... This will not take place in Japan but in the United states ;) Just think about it... It makes sense after a while. So that could mean why the globe is there in the Pokemon center.

You do know that
1. Japan has grand cities, and had we been on the Player's level the buildings would go sky high too
2. Baseball is ridiculously popular in Japan. Like WOW.

Jigglypuff5000

Honestly, "Evolution-3" has to be the most cryptic thing I've ever heard! Urghh! It's encoded or something =/

I don't want to believe it's the obvious but I can't think of what it could mean and that gonintendo file worries me...

It simply means that it's the 3rd evolution of the series [after the first].

Duh.

Darn the lack of translators [and sense] on the interwebs these days...

DBK

Renegade Trainer
@ Indragon: Yes I am :)

@ warnerbroman: No....

@ Abysmal: I agree.

@ Snowy: I also agree.

Although real time battling can be pulled off, I don't think they will turn their back on the current battling system, only improve upon it (like they just did :p)

*sip*

Go Nintendo said:
Pokemon White/Black - more details
April 10, 2010 by RawmeatCowboy Filed Under: DS
- Battle, fields, backgrounds and towns appear to be 3D
- fields and towns taking place from a 3/4 perspective
- battles retain similar perspective
- 3 major evolutions for the title
More intense battle scenes
More realistic towns (high-rises, additional shops)
Evolution 3

How could Go Nintendo know this, yet we don't?
We have loads of dedicated Pokemon Fans, who translate these images and magazine scans, so they'd know something, so I'm not going to listen to any of this information.

retsubty

guys the evolution things are headlines only it's not information. Evolution also means "Step Forward/Advancement" It says in a bubble for each new thing they are showing CHOU SHINKA 1 CHOU SHINKA 2 CHOU SHINKA 3 (Huge Step Forward/Evolution/Advancement 1 2 and 3) That is all.

DBK

Renegade Trainer

Duh.

oh Yanimokame(sp?)....[/singsong]

*sip*

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Zebras are black and white, but the're not racist
THERE I JUST ENDED ALL RACE DISCUSSION

ANY FURTHUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

Sigged it xD

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
The new graphics with the 3D and whatnot seem a bit confusing, but I'm sure I'll get over.

The battle scenes look VERY interesting. I like the idea of seeing the entire back of your Pokemon. It makes it seem more like you're actually there.

I'm kind of puzzled as how they'll figure out how to communicate with the 4th gen games. They're both played on the DS, so no migrating. Do you tihnk they'll do something like back in Gold/Silver? Like you can trade with 4th gen games, but you can't have any 5th gen Pokemon in your party?

But, I have to say the best part of this revealing is...
THE RUBY AND SAPPHIRE REMAKES ARE CLOSER THAN WE THINK!!! :)

(I really liked those games in case you didn't notice)

barath

well, just a funny fact i observed.. Pokemon games' 1st gen name were Red,blue,green [advanced colors for the 1st gen], whereas pokemon games' 5th gen names are black and white..

one more prediction by me :).. the 3rd version following release of pokemon black and white might be named as pokemon grey [cuz grey is the only logical option]

Indragon

Back in the USSR

Duh.

Probably, my hunch is somewhat the same, that "evolution-3" isn't about any new feature, just some vague statement.

Also, Go Nintendo is affiliated with Nintendo, obviously they get info first.

necabo

Honestly, "Evolution-3" has to be the most cryptic thing I've ever heard! Urghh! It's encoded or something =/

I don't want to believe it's the obvious but I can't think of what it could mean and that gonintendo file worries me...

"3 major evolutions for the title" (http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=120152)

could mean that there are three main evolutionary pkmn types for this game, should probably mean starters so that's a given.

I think you should read it as "grafical/gameplay evolution number 3" meaning two others are already in the tekst. (anyone read japanese and/or bought corocoro?)

retsubty

Guys....no read my post please about the EVOLUTION-3 THING. Not only is there EVOLUTION-3 but it says EVOLUTION-1, 2 and 3. Read my previous post くださいね。

Rage Baron

Anime Disliker
one more prediction by me :).. the 3rd version following release of pokemon black and white might be named as pokemon grey [cuz grey is the only logical option]

I thought someone already proposed Pokemon Zebra Version.

If not, they should have.

Well according to the Japanese trademark Database they did trademark Pokémon Grey Version in April 2009 along with Black and White. *Shot*

hevver

Heart of Darkness
hmmm judgeing by the pic in the first twon that rival looks like a lady this time o.e i hope she's not like um the rival guy of D/P/pt. I really wanted the trainers to have anothr hair color they didn't use yet like blonde for the hero and of course red/orange hair.

Where do you see this?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
"3 major evolutions for the title" (http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=120152)

could mean that there are three main evolutionary pkmn types for this game, should probably mean starters so that's a given.

I think you should read it as "grafical/gameplay evolution number 3" meaning two others are already in the tekst. (anyone read japanese and/or bought corocoro?)

I think that "3 major evolutions for the title" is an obvious talk about the progress and advancement of the Pokemon franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.