• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.WorkSe.Of.InfiNites

VeritatemDiesAperit
BTW, in the bridge scene the skyscrapers/towers seem to be covered in a fog... seems highly industrialised.

and about the new transport shouldn't it be faster than the bicycle, i mean the bicycle was designed so one could be transported faster... or it could be a new aesthetic feature designed to look cool and won't appear in further gens...

...or maybe a rocketship to the moon so we can catch OMGoDZ DEoXyZ !!!111!!!11!!!!!1 (sarcasm btw)

harryheart

Hello kids, have they decided on taking away the feature of your Pokemon following you or do you think they are just avoiding revealing new Pokemon?

Hmm I'm thinking that with the new graphics and changes and the whole 'refreshing' the saga they may have decided against it, because if it could be done they may have shown it with Pikachu! The main mascot. But we can't rule it out yet, but from what we've seen it doesn't look like it as when HG and SS were released the first few pictures of the characters had Pokemon following them

Cobalt_Latios

Hey, somebody over at Bulbagarden forums got this sprite from the scans. Thought you guys might be interested.

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/super_jerk/BWfemalespritedone.png[/img139][img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/super_jerk/BWfemalespritebigger.png[/img139]
Wow, we already have our first sprites from scans. People are sure quick these days. For some odd reason, I actually want to play as a girl this time around... don't ask.

I don't remember where I saw this, but one site mentions the possibility of a third evolutionary stage being implemented. I honestly have no idea where to go from that, but I'm not very comfortable with it. I doubt it though; I tried to find the article my friend found of it, but no luck.

C_L

Indragon

Back in the USSR
with curved roads the shoulder buttons might have some use now. to adjust the camera but it will probable just auto adjust like in the distortion world.

Actually, camera angles is quite a feasible feature to have looking at the current images.

Anyone noticed that Pokemart is inside the Pokemon Center. They are working on Space so that they can free some memory and use it on animation. I wonder if could drive a car in the new game. That would make it look like a GTA game.

Yeah, they've clubbed them together - good enough I guess. And there's mention of a new vehicle for the player, though I'm not too fussed about driving a car in Pokemon.

Hello kids, have they decided on taking away the feature of your Pokemon following you or do you think they are just avoiding revealing new Pokemon?

The latter, most probably.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
I just can't help but come back to how imposing the city scape is, I know Ying and Yang legendaries are an obvious possibility but what if one of the legendaries is industrial based somehow? Smog spewing metal covered soot dragon type thing or something like that to go along with the prominent cities.

lol I choose you, Hedorah!!!!!!

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Is the guy between the Pokemon Center and Mart counters with his back to you in the Pokemon Center scan glancing at the main character out of the corner of his eye? Or is that just his hair?
I hope it's the first, because it looks like a good graphical upgrade.

If he is glancing at your character, do you think this means he's an important character (like a rival or something), or just weird?

Chilias

Emerging Trainer
zorro_comp.png

There ya go.

And no one thinks the sprites looks worse than HGSS sprites :S It's looks crappy... I like the idea of having full body sprites... But they become more pixelated because of the lack of detail for a complete body... I don't like it so much ^^;

But still Zoroark is a cool pokemon with a cool pose ;)

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Is the guy between the Pokemon Center and Mart counters with his back to you in the Pokemon Center scan glancing at the main character out of the corner of his eye? Or is that just his hair?

If he is glancing at your character, do you think this means he's an important character (like a rival or something), or just weird?

It's probably his hair or the edge of the sign. No conspiracies here. ^.^

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Since kids can't drive, that would be a ....... wait for it........No.

*sip*

That doesn't really matter, this is a game and the Pokemon world rarely makes sense. Considering the staggering feats you can achieve here, driving a car is pretty meh.

yeah i'm sure a 10 year could drive a car -_-

Same here, don't kids play racing games and stuff? Games involving driving aircrafts and ships? This would be just another feature for the games, though, like I said, I hope they don't introduce a car, I like the old world RPG parts of Pokemon.

I trully hope so, since they already released the sprites of the characters without proper introduction, it may be that they're just customized characters.

Yeah, that or they just aren't using the feature.

rocky505

And no one thinks the sprites looks worse than HGSS sprites :S It's looks crappy... I like the idea of having full body sprites... But they become more pixelated because of the lack of detail for a complete body... I don't like it so much ^^;

But still Zoroark is a cool pokemon with a cool pose ;)
i hope you know that those are beta sprites. so they will not be in the game.

Jibakushin

Grass pokemon Master

uh no. That guy is a NPC and isn't important at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.