• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
well he's annoying, he asks for this crap twice or more in every page before this since he started, the guy will obviously post the male sprite whenever he gets it

It's hard to keep the posts visible with all the flooding. He is just making sure that whoever does it sees the request.

ForeverFlame

Wow, Pokemon Sunday's in less than an hour from now? I could've sworn that it was later than that...

I just want to see some movement in the city to confirm whether or not the camera angles change according to your perspective. And I'd like to see the battle screen in action. We can't really get much information out of it just by looking at Zorua and Zoroark standing there.

Sir-Aero

Soul of Silver
...So..Yeah

I will admit I will have trouble picking which color to buy so.. buy both..those game people are genius.
I will possibly buy White since I like the color black so much I will be tempted to try something different.
Pokemon_BW_Female_overworld_by_Pokemon_Diamond.gif

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Wait a minute! What if the new 'vehicle' in this game is the ability to ride your Pokemon and control them whils using fly/surf/run?

Yeah, that's been suggested and I think it'd be a good idea (taking a ride on your Pokemon and controlling their flight since Surf...well, it's already done) but I think due to the fact that they have it in the Ranger games means that the main series won't touch upon this.

NinjaBaker

I hope they do not take off the partner pokemon system. Sure it would not ruin anything at all but I just loved having my pokemon follow me...

;158;

K-B-K

What does the male character look like then?

MrAwesome

<Insert brain here>
So yeah... I can't see the letters on Keyhole, only boxes... so! I guess I won't be tuning in ;)

KBK, look at the hometown pic. That's the male.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Would be really great if we got rid of some of the HMs (like Cut).... or all of 'em.

How would we get past the over-world obstacles if they did?

Jigglypuff5000

It's probably already been said [but since we have nothing better to do than post 2ch filth it seems now till PS starts], but notice that the bottom staircase of the outside city shot is diagonal?

Tis must mean we have 8 degrees of motion now [finally] surely.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Oh, Serebii had its first PAGE LOAD ERROR of the night.

Thanks for the countless and pointless updates.

Don't know what none of us could do without you, how else would I have known about the page error? Thanks a lot TheLupineOne, keep the pointless updates coming.

Muno

Someone on another forum claimed that Serebii said there was going to be a very large amount of new pokemon in the 5th gen, but I haven't seen anything to back up this claim. I checked the front page and didn't see anything mentioned.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I hope they do not take off the partner pokemon system. Sure it would not ruin anything at all but I just loved having my pokemon follow me...

;158;

Same here.

Oh, Serebii had its first PAGE LOAD ERROR of the night.

First? Third or fourth for me =/

Would be really great if we got rid of some of the HMs (like Cut).... or all of 'em.

As annoying as they may be, I think they'll stay. But... who knows? Anyway, Defog going is a must imo.

48 minutes left now.... so, do they show the Pokemon news at the end of the program? Or can I get it over with at the beginning itself?

Scratch

So yeah... I can't see the letters on Keyhole, only boxes... so! I guess I won't be tuning in ;)

KBK, look at the hometown pic. That's the male.
i thought so too but

copy and paste
テレビ東京
in the search bar

worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.