• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

talala

Someone on another forum claimed that Serebii said there was going to be a very large amount of new pokemon in the 5th gen, but I haven't seen anything to back up this claim. I checked the front page and didn't see anything mentioned.

check a few pages back (around when zorua n zoroark were revealed)

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
What does the male character look like then?

Same thing here. Gamesmaster hasn't posted any fan arts from 2ch, 4ch, GAF... unless of course no-one did, and they all have eyes for Female Trainer.

jshizzlex6661

Sick Of Natures
Thanks for the countless and pointless updates.

Don't know what none of us could do without you, how else would I have known about the page error? Thanks a lot TheLupineOne, keep the pointless updates coming.

I concur. A service we should appreciate indeed.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Wait a minute! What if the new 'vehicle' in this game is the ability to ride your Pokemon and control them whils using fly/surf/run?

That would be great. However, I just rechecked the scans and the vehicle is specifically mentioned in reference to the picture of the roads.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
The pokemon region is based on actual regions in Japan. Take for example Sinnoh Region, it is based on Hokkaido region in Japan. Look it up. Hokkaido and Sinnoh have the same geographical appearances.

Oran

Rookie Poster
Just noticed, proper windows and walls inside the pokemon centre :D Cool. No more (or less) black nothingness.

MrAwesome

<Insert brain here>
The black nothingness is there. It always is.

K-B-K

The character has very ash-like hair from what I can see but I hope that's not how he'll look when the game is released.

jshizzlex6661

Sick Of Natures
The male character looks like Red from FRLG with even crazier hair, and a blue outfit.

He looks like Gold from HeartGold with different hair, a different outfit and a different body.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Someone on another forum claimed that Serebii said there was going to be a very large amount of new pokemon in the 5th gen, but I haven't seen anything to back up this claim. I checked the front page and didn't see anything mentioned.

Patience...

Giving certain Pokemon abilities that'd replace the HMs.

Pokemon abilities would never do for a replacement for HMs. They're there for in-battle effects (with a few exceptions). Now, Ranger used Field Moves for each Pokemon, so unless they go down this route, Pokemon by themselves can't clear obstacles.

Jigglypuff5000

It's in Serebii's current writeup on the main Pokemon Black and White pages [and will probably stay as such - updating those main pages has never been his strong point].

I'd love for us to reach 600-650 total pokemon, though...!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
uh...Did i say anything about GTA...*looks around*..........no.

Nah, but you were trying to debunk Sceptile's lover comparison of Pokemon and GTA (about driving cars in cities) with an example, which could've been far extreme since:

Kids can't drive cars in GTA, but imo Kids can't murder anyone in Pokemon would've been better.

Hey can I ask you a question? How many posts do you have in this thread? Since you called someone people noobs, but you've got like 2 posts on every page, and your total is about 221(and counting probably) in a thread with 90 pages.. you've been here for two months as well.. I just dunno if you can truthfully call other people noobs yet.. (not calling you a spammer, just a frequent poster, though some did have little content)

Oh, Serebii had its first PAGE LOAD ERROR of the night.

Dude it happened to me earlier then this xD

The boy.. he.. is unloved.. xD

DBK

Renegade Trainer

Replaces HMs with abilities that are like HMs....and call them HMs....Great idea. Good thinking. :)

NinjaBaker

Yeah that would be a good idea, like any water type can surf, any normal type can cut, any fighting type can rock smash, etc. something like that. Also they wouldnt have to have the move in there moveset to use it. I guess make it more typing based.

;067;

K-B-K

I wonder if it'll be released for the 3DS? That would be interesting.

MrAwesome

<Insert brain here>
The character has very ash-like hair from what I can see but I hope that's not how he'll look when the game is released.

Ash? Psh. More like Barry with brown hair and a hat on.

Status
Not open for further replies.