• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well that's kinda obvious since it was a remake of Gold and Silver. But I get you, we had more information on the new features and other minors bits at this point.

We haven't even seen the box art yet neither! But they are going to show gameplay on Pokemon Sunday, so... That's a perfect time to show off the box art. And the legendary Pokemon on it.

You're telling me that there's a possibility (again) that they might show some gameplay of B&W on Pokemon Sunday? That certainly was a disillusion last week xD

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
oh yes, Pokemon Black and White! yay! *squeals excitedly*
i like the fact that the city's look well more city like. roads, skyscrapers, cars and trucks that could possibly run over a Bidoof (love to see that). ;)
but i'm totally, TOTALLY jazzed. whee.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
You know form .looking at the image of the player on the bridge and the car, i feel like the car looks like an old fashioned car form like the old days o.e maybe its like a thing of the past or something

YamiHoshi

死神
Right, It's already 01:44 in Japan (18:44 here in Europe), and still nothing news on the Pokémon Black/White site.
But I bet Pokémon Sunday will confirm the Zoroark thing before Coro Coro.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
You weren't, indeed. ^

And the main site will most probably not update 'till noon. So don't start to think you will have pictures in a few minutes, you most likely won't. :)

TheUltimateTrainer

The lost trainer
^I don't think so, if it's not in a special event like R/S/E

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
To me the car looks like some sort of truck..

o_O oh ok yeah i looked at it again it does look like a truck >.> phew *coughs* anyway.......

I wonder if like for the battle sprites for the player's pokemon we get a whole body animation rather than what we usually get.

TheUltimateTrainer

The lost trainer
^like the one with S.S. Anne in R/B/G/Y? (didn't find the truck there)

^ That's kind of misinformation. Maybe I should've mentioned that in my post, but they're referring to the CoroCoro scans. They just did a nice little write-up on information we vaguely knew about (like GF apparently mentioning that Gen V takes place in another setting).

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
You clearly missed the fact that they mentioned someone speaking to Famitsu. We had no sign of anybody speaking to Coro-Coro in the pictures we have.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Here's some interesting tidbits from 1up:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178814

[sarcasm]OMG WE"RE GETTING A NEW PICKACHU EVOLUTION......MONOCHU!!!!!![/sarcasm]

Now that that is out of my system, that was a nice sum up of all the new info we got (of course it pales in comparison to serebii :p). And in case anybody missed it....again confirmed for the DS, so yeah.

I can't wait for the official scans! :)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So... we might be getting Famitsu scans with new info soon? :confused:
No. The stuff in Famitsu is the stuff in CoroCoro which itself is the stuff the official site will post

All three have the same date of publishing; April 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.