• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Daimona

Hero of Truth
But also the exact opposite could be true and the changes could've been made within days. Which may mean that there are many more to come

Yeah, but that's my point- we can't know that. I'm sure there will be more changes to the final version though...

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Dude. We get it. You been posting caps for 3 pages now.

Let it go.

It's definitely Chikorita, it's facing the camera head-on. It's much more obvious in the filb video.

Sure the green door is bleh, but what is that thing to it's left, close to the camera? I've been staring at it and I cant make any sense out of it
It looks like Turtwig or Shroomish, but then it could be nothing. We have something else by the PC as well.

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
I somehow doubt the human sprites will be getting much better. Pixelation happens with this no matter how good the sprite is. Battle sprites can easily be improved, though.

Ya I understand that. I wsa moreso refering to the in-battle sprites which look muddy.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Just noticed, the City seems to be small, or its only just a part of it that's portside. If you look at the map, the roads leading in, seem to be only for a shortcut, and maybe a building or two. Otherwise, there seem to be 3 ways to exit the city.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
No I don't think so, checking the map in the beginning of the video, it seems that glowing green thing actually has a marker as a proper building as the PC does. What do I think it is? Well I say we have poke-banks now. The bridge we saw could be a pretty good guess, but we have to wait.

No I don't think so, checking the map in the beginning of the video, it seems that glowing green thing actually has a marker as a proper building as the PC does. What do I think it is? Well I say we have poke-banks now. The bridge we saw could be a pretty good guess, but we have to wait.

I can't really see a mark for the PokeCenter, honestly.

Also looking at the map, it is a little disheartening that the city isn't as big as we thought (Or what I thought, at least). Then again, it is a beta. We've already seen changes from the screenshots, so there's bound to be more in the future.

And a PokeBank would be nice, but I just want someplace to store items again. Scrolling through all my hold items on Pearl was annoying, although HG/SS fixed it a little.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
mapabw.jpg

Check this out to see what I mean. The red is where the center is, and the green is where the building is. While its not on the rounding, its in a very similar position in the cities entirety.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
The map looks like it has four 'ports' and one exit. (only one path goes off the board.) what are thos white dots? (On the 'ports')

The city does seem small, I though you would get to enter it, like a building, eycandy thing, then fairly large city. buildings towering out of veiw on your sides. XD

Ah, now I see it. But looking at that, now, I see some green at the top of the map, and on the other side of the half circle. They could be showing exits now...

I'm also curious about the two white dots at the ports. Are they boats? Will the region be split into 3 different islands, or something else?

YamiHoshi

死神
mapabw.jpg

Check this out to see what I mean. The red is where the center is, and the green is where the building is. While its not on the rounding, its in a very similar position in the cities entirety.

It's kinda small.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Yeah there is more green, but in the same place the green place is, that marker is. The port has 2 exits, and the actual city seems like it has a straight northern area that continues on.

Status
Not open for further replies.