• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachirissu!!

I gots me a Pikachu.
Lol was Dawn afraid of showing a lot of leg? Don't think so. But I agree on the male trainer not looking like a dork this time around. Lucas was just awful to me.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
diamond IS the 4th gen.....

He used sarcasm and irony..

*whispers* I'm making a cleaver(I hope) statement about judging games based on pre-release info. ^_~

It was cleaver, I like the throwback to Diamond, so don't worry about it.

People always have complained about new generations not living up to their expectations, GSC had the least of this problem, since the old critters were still there, then RSE got the the worst reception, since all of a sudden Pikachu was written out of the game, and then we got dp, which wasn't too bad really, but still people complained about battle shifts... Fact still is, you can't judge a game on 3 out of 100+ new critters.. even less when you haven't played it.

I for one am really excited about the Huin City. Does anybody have translation about what Huin means? The perspectives are wild in that city, and I'm really excited to see how it will change. I haven't been bothered with Platinum enough to get to the distortion world, but it doesn't seem like it will have those kind of perspective changes, but even some closer up, diagonal and far away perspectives which is a totally new thing in Pokemon :)

Edit @ Ryanide and Pachirissu: Well at we aren't going to get many panty shots when she falls down from a cliff or something! xD Hot pants instead of a skirt.. has some advantages for the writers, and obviously some disadvantages for the pervs...

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
May and Dawn both showed a lot of leg too.

Ryanide

I JUST LOEV WALLs!1
Dawn wore a mini skirt, but that doesn't compare to the leg-showingness of SHORT SHORT SHORTS.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
the new trainers are the best of all. the new sceenshots are great! with the oil barrels and the railroad :D

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
If this has been answered already, I havn't noticed and really don't have time to read through tons of posts. But have the new boy and girl been given there name yet? E.G. which is getting called Black or White until their names are properly revealed?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Dawn wore a mini skirt, but that doesn't compare to the leg-showingness of SHORT SHORT SHORTS.

Well technically.. when comparing Hotpants and Miniskirts.. they're both short, but we can't get any pantyshots now, so this solves a lot of issues for the anime... Lol, I just like the fact that the protaganists are older then they were! xD

Edit @ Megachu: What are you talking about? The male is clearly whiter then white! :p But yeah the male character was standing in front of a black background which kinda insinuates him having the name Black. Though it could be just like the game names, where Pokemon White has a black background around it.

Last edited:

Sandslash007

Champion Jan
Oke... this gos to far ... looking to anime girls. :D

megachu17

The male also has a black pokeball on his hat(while standing infront of the Pokemon Black logo), and the female has a white pokeball on her hat(while standing infront of the Pokemon White logo).

Call it a hunch. =3

Bardische

Elegance.
Dude, guys. If this girl isn't at least eighteen then that's practically jailbait right there. Who cares? The reason why we think she's showing more leg is 'cause of how SHORT those shorts are. Shorter than Misty's, seriously. And since she's older, everyone would think she's so hot. Yeah.

The guy is like some malicious *******ization of Yuki Jaden of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. But instead of ending up like the useless vomit of the process, it actually ends up cool. Look at Lucas. We wanted his hat to die and disintegrate, but nooo, when he got the makeover from Dp to pt, it came back. IT CAME BACK. THAT EFFING BERET. JESUS CHRIST.

Bardische

Elegance.
Based on the scans I assume the male is Black and the girl is White.

Oh geez, my immature racism detector just made me laugh. Someone shoot me, I'm Asian. Hahahahah.

I'm actually thinking of normal names this time around. We had Ethan/Lyra/Kris, Brendan/May, and Lucas/Dawn. Since Black and White are games in the generic context of colors, either it's gonna end up naming the characters Black and White, or equivalents that make them sound like Black and White. Like you know, Ivory for White and something other than Ebony for Black. Yeah, Ivory or Ivy sounds cool. And the girl is still hot.

dannydstk

Dude, guys. If this girl isn't at least eighteen then that's practically jailbait right there. Who cares? The reason why we think she's showing more leg is 'cause of how SHORT those shorts are. Shorter than Misty's, seriously. And since she's older, everyone would think she's so hot. Yeah.

The guy is like some malicious *******ization of Yuki Jaden of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. But instead of ending up like the useless vomit of the process, it actually ends up cool. Look at Lucas. We wanted his hat to die and disintegrate, but nooo, when he got the makeover from Dp to pt, it came back. IT CAME BACK. THAT EFFING BERET. JESUS CHRIST.

lets not forget about that homo scarf haha

I'm actually thinking of normal names this time around. We had Ethan/Lyra/Kris, Brendan/May, and Lucas/Dawn. Since Black and White are games in the generic context of colors, either it's gonna end up naming the characters Black and White, or equivalents that make them sound like Black and White. Like you know, Ivory for White and something other than Ebony for Black. Yeah, Ivory or Ivy sounds cool.
Games wise, they should have normal names. Like you said, Dawn, Lucas, Brendan and May all point to that.
However, Pokemon Adventures still use the Games as names (May and Brendan were Sapphire and Ruby, respectively, and Dawn and Lucas were Platinum and Diamond, with the unofficially named Rival was Pearl) it's likely that they'll do the same this time around as well.
I'm thinking Black for the boy, White for the girl and the 3rd game for the rival.

Akarin

Sgt. Fgt.
I'm quite liking Tsutaji, with that smug expression on its face. Awesome :*D Mijumaru is adorable, like a little freckled sea otter thingy :3 Pokabu, well, I don't really have an opinion because I never pick the fire starters anyway, but I like his design :3

And to all the people complaining:

1257.jpg

That is all :3

Ryze

----
So glad that the trainer isn't going the same route as Lucas, very embarassing playing as that kid..

I also actually love the starters, and althought I didn't like the water one much at first, it's starting to grow on me haha

Status
Not open for further replies.