• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

evandeck

Why is it that some scans are clear with no glare and the rest are blurry with glare? Is there more than one scanner?

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I can't say I've warmed to them particularly since seeing them first, they're not very edgy. I quite like the pig and the snake (which has limbs?!) now though, but the otter is a bit of a travesty in my books. It just bears virtually no resemblance to anything real.;194;

Say hello to most Pokemon. ;107; Is it really that bad that Pokemon don't directly resemble something in reality? Besides that, isn't the extent to which a Pokemon resembles anything in reality incredibly subjective? Mijumaru looks more like an otter than, say, Diglett resembles a mole.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
@ Pamizard.
I know right...i am hoping is the beta version to because im sooo excited to see what the new sprites will look like. But when usually does serebii update their pokedex so we can see the new sprites? And i hope they reveal the rest of the pokemon soon!

They DON'T update the pokedex. This is a new gen. They're going to make an entirely new pokedex.

*Looks at location* Hey, we live in the same place!

RuinsofPoli

Goodbye... DP
Question, were having new Sprites and Attack animations right?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
yep and I'm super duper syked about the new moves! I want a new one to be Oink! haha yeah but only for the new starter and the spoink line

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I can't say I've warmed to them particularly since seeing them first, they're not very edgy. I quite like the pig and the snake (which has limbs?!) now though, but the otter is a bit of a travesty in my books. It just bears virtually no resemblance to anything real.;194;

And you would expect them to be edgy... why?

Lol what the hell is this antihomophobia guy.

Question, were having new Sprites and Attack animations right?

Yes. But they won't give us the gold yet. See Entei's front sprite, it's the same from D/P (not even from HGSS!).

Dialga1992

They DON'T update the pokedex. This is a new gen. They're going to make an entirely new pokedex.

*Looks at location* Hey, we live in the same place![/QUOTE

At the location : Thats so cool!
But i understand this is a new gen and they are going to make a new pokedex. I was talking about previous gen in the DPPTHGSS pokedex section. When you click for example on Kanto and then bulbasaur, you see DPpt sprite and then HGSS sprite. Thats what i mean i cant wait to see the B/W sprites for that. I think using update was the wrong word to use. :)

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Dialgia1992: Yes, but they don't put the next gen sprites for old pokemon in the current dex. Look in the RSEFRLGCXD Dex. See the DPtHGSS sprites for those pokemon in there? No.

R_N

I like the new healthbars, the transparent boxes are neat, too.

And it seems there IS, at least, a zooming effect when a Pokemon attacks.

ForteAnly

I like the new region and new characters but still don't like the starters. I personally think they are the ugliest yet.

superdonut

GaGa Ooh Lala
I love the new starters... Contrary to a lot of people, I think they are really original. I like them more than fourth gen's, and third gen's by a long shot (Besides maybe Torchic).

Dokichan

I guess we can never have a non-reptile/lizard grass starter. A snake is different enough from the other Grass stater's species which is nice. I like the smugness. Maybe with each evolution it'll lose some of its limbs and be a true snake.
Pig looks alright. Otter looks like a joke. Maybe if it's body color was different it would be tolerable. lol at the seashell. It makes sense but it just looks glued onto the body.
I'm indifferent to all of them and will never get used to the otter. The elite Water starter's society is ruined. :'(

The new region looks cool. Looks more urbanized than past regions (could be just that they're showing off mostly cities.) I really hope we get more information on the battle system soon.

As for the trainers, the female one is hot. Her shorts don't make sense but she's awesome anyway. Male one is better than the past ones we've had (barring Red.) Best pair of girl/boy character's we've had.

Last edited:

rocky505

Anyone know where to find the new trainers sugimori art?

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
I don't think it has them cut out. You'd have to ask someone to do it for you, or do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.