• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wonder if we will have White/Black on E3.

Woopman

Wooptrainer
Reshiram is White's legendary and Zekrom is Black's. The pre-order box art says so.

What is weird is that White's box has a black background and viceversa. Maybe it's like that so you can see the Pokemon.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
reshiram has lavender hue on its down and the games are about nature and technology fro mwhat I see, not exactly Evil vs good or light vs night

MaToVy

Swallowing Swalot
Reshiram is White's legendary and Zekrom is Black's. The pre-order box art says so.

What is weird is that White's box has a black background and viceversa. Maybe it's like that so you can see the Pokemon.

Well, it's the opposite - Reshiram is in Black and Zekrom is in White. On the Reshiram box there is written 'burakku' which is japanese for 'black'. On topic - Zekrom looks very badass. I like his name, it souds like 'chrome'. I think I'm gonna get White because of him :D

Yeti

Banned
why do they exist..
WHY

The black one reminds me of Palkia except it has a drill for the tail. The white one.... just looks like a bad fakemon.

5th gen -_-

I wasn't expecting some fantasy MMORG or whatever monsters as the title legendaries. They barely look like Pokemon.

Isis-sama

Just saw the two new legendaries, and, gotta say, I am loving Reshiram's dino-archaeopteryx wings, even if it's legs do look a lot like Palkia's. Zekrom looks cool too, but Reshiram's avian-dinosaurness just appeals to me more. Though I do have to wonder, why can't Japanese animators ever make a dinosaurian creature with *modern* anatomy? It was permissible to draw dinosaurs like this in 80's cartoons but the 80s have been over for 20 years now! Would the Pokemon designers please watch one of the Jurassic Park movies - any one of them - to see what dinosaurs really look like? You don't have to make them into big birds, but please just draw them right! I mean Rampardos in real life would barely be able to walk for godsake. And it is such a letdown after Cranidos got to stand like a real pachycephalosaurus would.

On an unrelated note, are these legendaries the "new Pokemon" that next month's CoroCoro said that they would be showing us? I'd just like to know either way.

icelord0626

Porygon 2
I don't like t=how there colors are opposite their box. I always get both, but I don't know which to main in now.

Bulbapedia hasn't gotten articles either.

icelord0626

Porygon 2
For types I think
Zekrom-Dark/Rock
Reshiram-Psychic/Ghost

Xanron

I'm on my way
why do they exist..
WHY

The black one reminds me of Palkia except it has a drill for the tail. The white one.... just looks like a bad fakemon.

5th gen -_-

I wasn't expecting some fantasy MMORG or whatever monsters as the title legendaries. They barely look like Pokemon.

I agree they don't seem to fit in with the rest of the pokemon, but they still look cool though.

Sabonea_Masukippa

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/#/area

While the legendaries are awesome, watch the video (vy pressing the black link where the 6th screenshot should be). Huin's been updated again. And quite significantly; eg the pokecenter's now 2 stories. :) I love beta stages.

icelord0626

Porygon 2
Rock, are you serious?
I would hope to hell that its not, and theres no way it would be.

I put rock because it has hard skin and rock looking features on it's shoulders.

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
So, if there happens to be a conflict between urbanization and nature in these games, I expect PLENTY of Mother 3 references. Jus' sayin'. Also, I originally wanted black version, but now that I saw Zekrom in white, that's totally what I'm gonna get. It's also kinda weird how They are the opposite color of the game they are in.

Chardan

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/#/area

While the legendaries are awesome, watch the video (vy pressing the black link where the 6th screenshot should be). Huin's been updated again. And quite significantly; eg the pokecenter's now 2 stories. :) I love beta stages.

Nice find there, I love how smooth the 3-D is, you know, unlike the jagged look found in HG/SS and D/P/Pl when ou run past buildings and trees. Also, nice use of the camera, I guess it zooms out when you are in the streets perimeter, and in when the character walks inwards also.

TitanT30

I love the legendaries. :D Looks like I am officially buying Pokemon White. :D

I wish it was coming out this year for the U.S. :( I don't want to wait until next year again.

Status
Not open for further replies.