• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
The worst thing about the poketch for me was missing the app I wanted. I never played platinum, so I never got the benefit of the back button. I'd always click through the apps, and miss the one I wanted by one or two screens.
The only way to make the HGSS menu better would be to have a little clock in one of the corners. I understand it was on the pokegear, but still. That would have made me feel the menu was more complete.

Agreed, I love to take as little effort as possible to do something...

Well, when it comes to games, anyway, pressing the Pokegear button? Too much effort. Looking to my left to see my clock? Too much effort.

Oh dear, I've become the Slakoth from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
@chosen_one: As I said just like a Mobile Phone they can have a desktop which has the icons of all the Applications.
And whichever application we want to open we just touch it and there you go!
If you want to go back there is a back button.
On the home screen of that accesory the Watch,Save,Menu,And all can be there too :D

Like in HG/SS, except with just the new system.

Grei

not the color
I didn't liked that either, but showing the time on the touch screen was a good thing. still i prefered the menu system from HGSS

I agree. I hope they keep the menu from HGSS, but add in a little analog clock. Maybe, on the "menu", there can be a button to press to go to "apps" for the new device.

Yeah. A fusion of the Pokegear menu and the Poketch apps.

tynerds37

Veteran player
yeah, although they could make it a little better like that you can listen to the radio and walk in the same time (and you could read what they're saying at the same time too)

and you wouldn't have to reopen the radio after a battle, thats annoying, when you look for a specific pokemon and you get a ratata instead, then have to reopen the radio to search again :p

Firebrand

Indomitable
So, I'm thinking the corocoro leaks will be out around tomorrow or friday. Hopefully that will breathe some life into this thread.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Hoping for Friday for scans.
I can see it now, World Cup, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and CoroCoro scans

DBK

Renegade Trainer
So, I'm thinking the corocoro leaks will be out around tomorrow or friday. Hopefully that will breathe some life into this thread.

It's probably more like friday or saturday, but we'll see.

I agree. I hope they keep the menu from HGSS, but add in a little analog clock. Maybe, on the "menu", there can be a button to press to go to "apps" for the new device.

Yeah. A fusion of the Pokegear menu and the Poketch apps.

That's called an iPhone.
Well an iPokePhone

evandeck

Ljbolser412

Typhloterra
Release date in th US

On gamestop.com, it says you can pre-order black and white. It says that it will be shipped April 1st.

Silver_Seoul

Do they like using April 1st as a placeholder date? They're really starting to make people believe them. -.-

halloweenghost

april 1st is the placeholder date./. has everyone already forgotten the whole heartgold soulsilver pre order fiasco?

Exact same date...

Last edited:

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Well I'll be damned! You can pre-order them! Check here and here. Nice. :)

ar25

man with a plan.
note: the following statement is sarcasm, but could have a theory based on it.
Maybe it could be in the caribbean! hiun city could be san juan, puerto rico. the bridge could be based off of nothing, and leads to vieques. the islands would be all jumbled up. the power plant could be the old army base, now abandoned.
then you could go to tortola, dominica, barbados, aruba, the BVIs,(british virgin islands) and the usvis (u.s. virgin islands.). the usvis could have the other big city. this one could be based off of charlotte amalie. you could have a jetski and an atv. you would need the atv for all of the potholes. the elite 4 could be located at any condo, and could have people living in it, since it would be an estate. also, forget any chance of victory road. we would have something like terrible pothole road.there would be huge potholes so you would have to avoid them. there would be road workers who would get mad at you for messing up their road and would battle you. the caves could be in P.R. and you would fall through a pothole to battle r@m.
how are my thoughts?. just trying to stir up a little talk before the next announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.