• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBK

Renegade Trainer

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster
Here it says that Pokémon Sunday will show some new Pokémon. :) I'm not sure when it is though. It looks like this Saturday judging by the numbers here (PokéBeach linked to it in the same article) and by how the article was worded.

hitoshura0

Whoa whoa whoa..... is Nintendo actually going to showcase a pokemon game that hasn't even been released in Japan yet in the US at E3?

o_O

o_O

*mind gets blown*

O.O

DBK NO!

But in all seriousness, that is pretty cool. We'll probably get the starter's English names then.

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
What channel is Pokemon Sunday on? I just downloaded KeyHoleTV and I'd like to know what channel to go to on sunday.

halloweenghost

tvtokyo just look around click on each channel..you will find it

and pokemon at E3 this is amazing news.. and people say pokemon is dead....

Last edited:
Hopefully the next CoroCoro reveals Reshiram and Zekrom's actual typing, that's all I care about at this point. Seriously hoping for Zekrom to be confirmed as Electric/Dragon.

And maybe some of the things I've been hearing about Reshiram being Dragon/Ice holds true?

sorry to repeat anyone's post if they noticed it, but anyone else see the buildings in the image of the female lead running through the town with the train tracks? they don't look like modern day buildings at all. to further the proof of this, if anyone saw the trailer of the 13th movie, zororak appears out of another dimension or time period or something. time travel or dimension travel could be a HUGE part of this game. Time travel would make sense though. Since the developers said that there are huge differences between the two versions this time, why not the difference be time travel? In Black Version, the players travel to the past where they encounter Reshiram, the being of Nature that everyone fears/follows. On the other hand, in White Version, the players travel to the future where they encounter Zekrom, the being of Technology an ultimate creation by humans that everyone fears/follows. since the image with the old buildings helps support the past part of the story, the image of male lead with the destroyed factory could help support the future aspect of it. The character returns to a building he once knew of in his time period, but when he sees it in the future, its worn down and destroyed. Totally works and totally possible. any one else see anything that supports this possibility?

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
Two things. One, there is a great possibility that a new pokemon will be in the Sinnoh League anime episodes and Two, how exactly does everyone know that Isshu is far away from the other regions. They say something about a picture on Bulbapedia, but I don't know. Nothing I have seen relates to the distance Isshu is from everything else. I know that GF announced that you would have to catch a boat or a plane there. Also, if we have to catch a boat or a plane, then we might not actually start off right away in Isshu, like you start somewhere else and you get your pokemon and then go to Isshu for some reason.

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
Maybe

sorry to repeat anyone's post if they noticed it, but anyone else see the buildings in the image of the female lead running through the town with the train tracks? they don't look like modern day buildings at all. to further the proof of this, if anyone saw the trailer of the 13th movie, zororak appears out of another dimension or time period or something. time travel or dimension travel could be a HUGE part of this game. Time travel would make sense though. Since the developers said that there are huge differences between the two versions this time, why not the difference be time travel? In Black Version, the players travel to the past where they encounter Reshiram, the being of Nature that everyone fears/follows. On the other hand, in White Version, the players travel to the future where they encounter Zekrom, the being of Technology an ultimate creation by humans that everyone fears/follows. since the image with the old buildings helps support the past part of the story, the image of male lead with the destroyed factory could help support the future aspect of it. The character returns to a building he once knew of in his time period, but when he sees it in the future, its worn down and destroyed. Totally works and totally possible. any one else see anything that supports this possibility?

While that does sound like it could happen, I don't want it to. It would make the games too strange, or hard to comprehend, expecially if you are a newb like my dad's fiance's son, Danial.

Hey get this. Danial said that I don't know anything abot Pokemon, when I was playing it since the days of Red and Blue. He was born in 2003. He just started playing Pokemon last month when he got HeartGold for his birthday.

ROFL

Chimchar15

Well it seems me and some others like DBK were right. Since NOA revealed BW on Pokemon.com a glimmer of hope appeared that BW might be mentioned at E3 and it has happened. Yes!!!! Also we're getting new Pokemon on Pokemon Sunday which means new Pokemon in corocoro! These next couple of days are going to be very interesting.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Whoa whoa whoa..... is Nintendo actually going to showcase a pokemon game that hasn't even been released in Japan yet in the US at E3?

That, and Miyamoto is bringing Zelda Wii and the 3DS to the E3 as well! Who knows what other surprises we might get!

DUMDUMDUUUUUUUUUM!

But in all seriousness, that is pretty cool. We'll probably get the starter's English names then.

I guess so. Though Nintendo doesn't seem hesitant this generation to share information on both sides of the pacific, since they bi-premiered Zekrom and Reshiram at the same time in Japan and the States (Seriously people, why leave out Europe and Australia?). They even said the English names of those legendaries, so I don't think they would be hesitent to drop the English names of the starters in what will probably be the same footage as we have seen, but in English.

What channel is Pokemon Sunday on? I just downloaded KeyHoleTV and I'd like to know what channel to go to on sunday.

You should look for TvTokyo. It always has like 100+ viewers and should be quite near to TvFuji, TvAsahi, and uhm.. there's another one..

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
I hope we can go into every room on every floor in evey building in every city/town. Also, when in a room, you should be able to turn the camera around so you can see out the window in a high rise. That view would be cool!

While that does sound like it could happen, I don't want it to. It would make the games too strange, or hard to comprehend, expecially if you are a newb like my dad's fiance's son, Danial.

Hey get this. Danial said that I don't know anything abot Pokemon, when I was playing it since the days of Red and Blue. He was born in 2003. He just started playing Pokemon last month when he got HeartGold for his birthday.

ROFL

lmao i'm guessing he hasn't played RBY(G) or even the original GSC at all ahaha you should do him a favor and introduce him to the originals.

about the strangeness of the games, it'd be something new, something original. I'm not saying that it should be like the whole entire game's storyline takes place in the past/future. only for a specific event in the game [think Giratina & the Torn World in Platinum]. Like a one-time thing to help the story aspect of the game.

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
Sunday

You should look for TvTokyo. It always has like 100+ viewers and should be quite near to TvFuji, TvAsahi, and uhm.. there's another one..[/QUOTE]

I found it thanks! Now so this is not considered spam, what time is Pokemon Sunday on? 7:30? AM or PM?

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
Sunday

You should look for TvTokyo. It always has like 100+ viewers and should be quite near to TvFuji, TvAsahi, and uhm.. there's another one..[/QUOTE]

I found it thanks! Now so this is not considered spam, what time is Pokemon Sunday on? 7:30? AM or PM?

DBK

Renegade Trainer
*searches site..... finds nothing...... REAGE!!!!!!111!!11!!* ha ha jk.... seriously thoough I can't find it anywhere =/ halp anyone?

Click on the panel that says Nintendo. It's in the top right corner. The pop up is a list of featured games. And the last game on that list is Pokemon Black.

Wow, Pokemon at E3...

*mind gets blown again*

O.O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.