• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokenoob

Hm well if it did turn out to be true, I don't know what to say about Triple battles, I don't know how it would work, well I guess the same way when Ash and co are using all of their Pokemon against TR who are also using all of their Pokemon.

I would like to see the professor be female this time, why not they already made the last champion a female. I hope we see a new Pokemon this month too.

i dont think we have had a female prof sinse ivy.

Wow, did anyone read this on pokebeach? I know it's not 100% confirmed but it's up there.

Thanx for the info. I guess dropping gyms would be nice. And Reshiram and Zekrom changing types? What are they? 5th gen Arceus? And new team called Team Plasma, its not original.
And main character excavating ruins mean we don't need explorer kit anymore? I guess this will make the game easier cause we can get new Pokemon with ease by going underground on our own.

Chimchar15

Just something pointed out on 2chan, in the screenshot where the professor is talking, Kanji is used. For those that don't know, Japanese has three scripts: Kanji, which are Chinese characters which display meaning, and hiragana and katakana which are both used phonetically. Pokemon games have never used kanji in in-game text before, largely due to the target audience being children and Kanji being learned from primary school up until the end of Junior High. So, basically, to make it easy for kids they just use the phonetic scripts. Not any more apparently, though...Just sayin'

Edit: Someone there mentioned it could be an option for older players to make text more readable.

Thanks a lot. Especially for all the translations you've been given. It's greatly appreciated.

AlexiaFoster

Pokemon Professor
Sadly I think most of the newly released pokemon are kinda lame, however Chiramii has to be the cutest thing in the entire world, I want 12 and I will loves them =]

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
New stuff revealed =D
Actually, I like them all. Chiramii is so cute and Shimama looks awesome. The other ones really surprise me!
Also, I think it's kind of cool they have a female prof. now.

Oh and the sprite of Reshiram is really nice 8D

Maru

Iron Maiden ~
I loved the pigeon and the zebra. They MUST be in my team <3
Does anybody know if these are all the scans or something is missing? Because I expected to see Reshiram's and Zekrom's type :(

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
Does anybody know if these are all the scans or something is missing? Because I expected to see Reshiram's and Zekrom's type :(

I dont know but I love your quote, sad but true lol

Dialga1992

Wow i just read some information from the pokebeach site and i hope that the Gyms and getting badges are still in the game just not as much as a MAJOR part in the game.
And the new pokemon look so Cool!!! All of them in my opinion. Was kind hoping we saw the starter evos but oh well.lol
Its pretty different that the professor is a woman, guess that was the point lol.but nice change.
And also someone posted that the pigeon bird pokemon is perfect for this region because pigeons are always in over-populated cities and stuff, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, it was the same idea i had when i saw the bird at first. Im a little confused with that pokemon looking like a chansey egg with flowers on it floating is lol (just kidding) but yea it will be interesting to see if it has an evolution. The new pokedex looks like a push-up cellphone almost. looks awesome. And my favourite thing is that you can battle random people freely in wi-fi (or somehing like that) I am sooooo happy because that friend code thing was so annoying i eventually stopped after a while, this feature is kinda like PBR wifi battle. So yea...i hope im not the only one thinking this region is going to be the BEST one to date.

TheUltimateTrainer

The lost trainer
that pidgeon kinda reminded me of Starly and Gear of Bronzor. is it just me?

abyssblue

The new Pokedex looks very much like a Zune. :p

And I also noticed Gears can have 3 faces if you rotate it. Kinda cool. :D

Chimchar15

OK knowing that the bird is based off a feral pigeon or (city or street pigeons), I am even more convinced that this game will have a more industrialized feel.

^Heh I bet some of you thought I was going to say that I thought this game was based off New York right? lol

Maru

Iron Maiden ~

Same here.
I didn't like Gear..But well, I wanted to see another Pokémon with Minus/Plus, although is not a very useful ability...

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
I.LOVE.GEN.5 really, awesome pokemon! i want the fire monkey! and the dex and professor are so cool!

Chimchar15

Well I can't lie, the color scheme for Mamepato does look very similar to Starly's be the design and features of the two are very different. The gear only remind me of Bronzor a little bit because of them floating in the air, other that that no they don't look alike.

I'm just paranoid that I won't be able to remember all of their names.

Wadeledge

Till all are One

We are because so far we've only seen the one screen of Tsutaja battling Reshiram from that page.

The photo of Chirimii makes the Sugimori art look washed out but in all the screencaps it's colored brown.

TheUltimateTrainer

The lost trainer

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
The lack of new evos, alt. evos, and pre-evos of older Pokemon makes me think this region will be more promising than the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.